O Sup Forums HYPOTHETICALLY if someone had a girlfriend they thought might be cheating...

o Sup Forums HYPOTHETICALLY if someone had a girlfriend they thought might be cheating, and that girl used FB and IG messenger along with Snapchat for everything. How would one Hypothetically hack into the accounts. Don't suggest looking at the phone because in this scenario she would be smart enough to delete messages, so the messages would need to be viewed live. Also clearly snap chat would have to be viewed through the app and live because of auto delete and no site. So how would one use a VPN on their phone or could it be run through virtual machine and if so how would you download the app on pc to run on virtual machine.

If you're that paranoid just find a different girlfriend...

I recently just cheated on my girl. Now she's telling me, as a form of retribution, i should let her suck her Yoga instructor's dick as I watched. What should I do?

Again in this fictional scenario I love her. I just want to put my mind at ease and then I can move on. Also if this girl was real you'd have quoted her word for word. In the scenario I have trust issues because I've been with a girl who lied and I found out after proposing. I just want to see with my eyes that It's not happening.

OP again. Fake Email won't work. Thought I should mention that. Because in this work of fiction she doesn't use her email.

Do it. Jack off while doing it to repress any stupid jealous thoughts. You cheated in her first so it's kinda only fair if she does it. Plus if she wants to that might open the door to kinkier shit down the road. It's all about how you deal with it.

Tell her fuck off Sup Forumsro it shouldn't be tit for tat. If she wants to forgive you she doesn't need to get even. That's just going to make things worse.

Cuck. The only thing it will do is make the relationship worse if he's even half a man. Men don't let others people touch what's theirs.

>Enforcing ownership unto other human beings.
You feel like you might loose something user? Maybe a part of yourself?

How is that being a cuck you halfwit nigger? He cheated on her.
Stated for OP to do it to expand his sexuality you ignorant cunt. You probably have sex just in missionary lol

You act like women don't like to be dominated and claimed. I don't control he actions, I don't control he finances, i don't control if she stays with me. BUT when I call he my girlfriend she's MY GIRL, and she Belongs to me unless she wants to leave. Even then I'd put up protest but in the end it's up to her. I wouldn'tnot try and convince her otherwise though.

Take the punishment asshole,you deserve it.

Fuck them both in Yoga class. Post pic as results.

Download an android emulator.
ANYTHING but bluestacks. please. trust me on this, it's adware and collects your info.

i use MEMU

Thanks user. Also any advice on getting passwords. I have Kali but don't know how to use the password cracker.

If you're so down to earth on positive sexualism the why fuck are you bitching about (post not thread) OP potentially exploring his? What's wrong with bein a cuck if it's consensual? Doesn't make him less of a man. It would be worse if she forces him into it without his approval and he stays hung up on her like a dog on a leash.

iOS or Android

the only option is social engineering. You have to get it through them.
kevin mitnick wrote a book on it called the art of deception

found the cuck

OP again... I didn't post that faggot.

Hey sissy faggot, answer me

Been out of the dating scene for a bit, (big surprise, right guys!). In any case, is it "normal" to just let your gf look at your phone? I don't get that shit. No privacy? Or "privacy" implies secrecy?
Balance in bank account? Private phone numbers, addresses? Lock your fucking phone?

That's why ur a cuck

Look at this faggot doublenigger

Hypothetically install a keylogger if you share a pc

OP here, I cheated to suck a yoga instructor's dick

I want to but I love her

OP again... My GF is cheating. She sent a dick pic to another man

Woah guys It's OP again. I didn't post about cheating. I posted about my girlfriend talking to people behind my back. If she asked me to watch her fuck another man the relationship would be over

All three of you dress in panties. Now I like that. We can do this the easy way, or the harrrrd way. The choice is yours.

Good fucking idea user. I didn't. Think of that but we don't. And she only uses the apps.

Respond nigger

Not you idiot. The guy who cheated on his gf to sck yoga instructor dick. Catch up my man.

IOS OR ANDROID YOU FUCKING BLACK NIGGER CHIMP

GODDAMN YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID

CAPD LOCK FOR CRUISECONTROL MY DUDE

Both. She broke her iPhone and is using a galaxy but she has them on her ipod too

Okay, get a meterpreter payload on her Android phone.

Your relationship is already over.

You just don't know it yet but you will look back at this situation once your relationship has ended.

Pro tip: To save yourself as much as you can you should brake up with her immediately before she does it one day.

Kill yourself pedo

Unless he fucks the yoga instructor. Then all will be good.

That's fucking nasty you filthy pedo. You're a fucking stain on socity. I don't fully agree with consent laws but you're just a low life if you think a 30 or 40 year old can have a relationship with a 15-16 year old. The farthest I go is say a 15-16 year old might be able to consent to sex with someone younger then 25. Still that's pushing it. You're sum die.