Post your autism maps

post your autism maps

>8 N

Stop posting that shit, that bullshit you coloured as Guanacaste/Nicoya is not even close to the real one. God, I hate you.

its based off the tribes not the divisions

Brittany is too tiny

Also what the fuck is between France and Occitania?

...Spain?

Arpitania

> tfw I want to help you create a profile for my country on this map but it doesn't really have shared history and culture

Anyway, I give it a try:

Noordland

Motto: "Up ewig ungedeelt"; "Forever undivided" (current motto of Schleswig-Holstein)
Anthem: -

Capital: Hamburg
Official Language: Plattdüütsch (Low German)
Official Religion: Continental Germanic polytheism
Demonym (not "Denonym"): Noordländer
Foundation: -
National Hero: -
Population and Area: look it up
Currency: Mark (M; I recommend using this for all German and Low German speaking countries)
Time Zone: CET, CEST

Provinces: Schleswig, Holstein, Hamburg, Hannover, Münster, Ostfriesland (or something like this)

Why a huge chunk of China is empty?
It shouldn't be that hard

Nicoya was inhabited by the Mesoamerican - Nahualt tribe of the Chorotegas. From the San Juan river to the South the low lands were inhabited by the Interamerican - Chibcha tribe of the Maleku, and to the North of the river most of the now Caribbean coast of Nicaragua was inhabited by the Rama.

Your map is not only incorrect, but dumb. You are dumb.

post some maps and help me out.

i think if i remember correctly someone was complaining because of the flag, but the deal was that the flag of a province of one of your neighbouring shitholes looks the same as the provincial flag of your shithole or something.

any fuck you, help or fuck off

jawohl pham

that's pretty much the information i'd put on there.

I agree that the german ones are a bit shit because i'm basing the nations on linguistic definitions of dialect groups which don't translate to much in this day and age.

ah yes - so you think that the flag is supposed to be of nicoya province or whatever

but its in fact that the flag of south carribean department in nicaragua which overlaps with the area of the tribe im referring to

now end yourself

This is where those fuccbois are, you homo. Consider suicide.

yes but the tribe falls into both sets of territory.

because spanish didn't draw borders based on which indian tribes were living where and which indian tribes were related to other.

rama + maleku + voto + corobici iirc.

now suck my dick you 3rd world bastard.

>rama + maleku + voto + corobici iirc.
>this whole bullshit
>mfw unironically triggered

You little faggot, I am Maleku you homo, and the "Corobici" don't even exist, thats a retarded meme people back then used to refer to the Ngabe based on the name of a Huetar king for some reason.

The Rama inhabited the northern region of the San Juan river, even before the arrival of the Europeans.

We the Maleku used to inhabited the low lands of the North of today's Costa Rica, mainly around the Frio river.

The Voto were Maleku who allied themselves with the Huetars, specifically the Eastern Huetar kingdom.

The Rama were isolated from us and any other Chibcha tribe, that's why even to this day we don't even consider them to be like us. Hell, they were so mixed with the Nicarao and the Chorotega that you can't even understand their language.

We the Maleku were not part of the Huetar kingdoms, we traded with them tho. Besides being Chibcha we don't have any real relation with them.

Guess what, rivers and mountains were used not only by the Europeans to define borders and territories.

Why the fuck is it a country? Arpitan is just a language

cool i split them up when i next get round to looking at that region

now calm yourself down, its not my fault your shitty little region's history isn't common knowledge.

separate language = separate cunt in this map

better yet.

you draw me a map of the divisions and i'll change my map to it.

in every other autism map your country would just be part of mexico, why you're so uncontrolably butthurt that someone is unable to get very specific information about your tribe of 200 people is really beyond me.

>is unable to get very specific information about your tribe of 200 people is really beyond me

We are like 1000 or so

fixed the world here

draw a map faggot so i can correct it.

there is no information about it - the only information i had was that 'languages that were related' occupied that area before columbus came and raped you all.

Interesting.
Paraguay should join the Peru-Bolivian confederation tho

This is stupid.
Then poitevin, saintongeais, alsatian, lorrain, francique should have their own countries?

yea
i never really got down to the bottom of whether they are really different languages, so i made this map in anticipation.