This is a 10/10 in america

>this is a 10/10 in america

>Frauke is literally 11/10 in Németország

would destroy

>tfw no highspeed camera to film her ass while I slap it

That's disgusting.

I'm not attracted to her in any way, and I don't think it's reasonable to generalize about a diverse country of over 300 million people.
>mfw non-native speakers say millions instead of million when referring to a specific number

>I'm new

I'm really not. Sincerity is my meme. I hate the board "culture" nonsense on this site, and I like to be disruptive.
Fuck your gay little clubhouse.

>mfw non-native speakers say millions instead of million when referring to a specific number
I don't because I'm not an idiot.

> Sincerity is my meme. I hate the board "culture" nonsense on this site

Very good, but I'm sure you've witnessed this. It's not even that huge of a mistake, and it's a logical one to make. It just bugs me, though.

The median woman here is a 3.5 shut up Fritz

Kinda, but the opposite - I'm too old to be here. I outgrew this site a few years ago, but I just can't leave.
Pls help.

I don't even like coming here anymore. I want to leave but there's nothing else to fill the void.

of course you like it
just because you know it's bad doesn't mean it isn't some perverse pleasure

you just can't make ethically divide yourself

I used to enjoy posting here when I was new. All those retarded shitposts on Sup Forums really made me laugh. I don't find this stuff entertaining anymore.

it's not about entertainment then

you think you have something to give maybe, it could be a number of things, i am just saying even if you might say you hate it to fit in it is not true entirely because you want to prove to someone that you can fit in by hating it and so on

Haha, you are looking too deep into this.
I started posting on this website a few years ago because I wanted to properly discuss game of thrones with someone. I still enjoy discussing movies and tv shows from time to time, but I don't know why I come to Sup Forums t.bh. Perhaps I will stop once I am done with my exams. I can't work on a project or anything right now because of them, nor can I play video games.

excuses

blah blah blah
>poo in the loo

how do asses get like that

the fat is so well distributed to just her ass

I dont understand

its cearly not due to exercise

its just fat

I dont understand

Fat injections.

is that a real thing?

yes

It's worse for me. I'm married, and have an otherwise normal life. There's no excuse except what this fag said