Steven Colbert is NOT even funny. I don't get his ((((popularity))))

Steven Colbert is NOT even funny. I don't get his ((((popularity))))

He was the funniest and most informative comedian in my generation.

>liberals even once
ISHYGDDT

Stick with Carrot Top, son.

Are you gucking kidding me?... He's great!!!... Hes funny..

The only fools who hate on Colbert are trumptards or russian bots. Which are you op?

Weird that the right wing barely has any mainstream comedians/comedy people....they take themselves to seriously and also think cursing is immoral
>no wonder they are boring to talk to

Because there's a large group that finds him funny, even though you don't. That's life while being a faggot OP.

I like some of his monologues. His more scripted bits are pretty shitty though, like his one where God appears on the ceiling, or cartoon Trump, they're just not that funny. His commentary is pretty good though. His remotes aren't that great either, the Russia one was okay, but compared to Conan's remotes it's nothing.

he's a nigger faggot who is projecting and want's the Trump d.

Plus he's a pussy

Talking about OP, right?

No Colbert

Colbert's old show was God-tier. Now he just forwards the narrative of the establishment and makes jokes about the low-hanging fruit that is Trump's administration

Indeed, but what do you think about his universal remotes? They control a lot of things, but I hate looking up all the codes.

refer to this

>He's a pussy

>"I don't make jokes about Trump because they're so overdone and easy"
>Makes jokes about Trump every goddamn show

pick one Colbert

I don't understand, your argument makes no sense. You must be a trumptard or want Putin's d.

Everyone knows OP is a factor who sucks Trump sick.

Colbert isn't funny, he's after trump because he probably secretly wants his dick. I'm not supporting Trump, I'm just against such an unfunny faggot who makes personal vendettas against people and goes after other for doing similar things.... He's a faggot.

And I'm pretty sure the OP sucks dick, I personally don't, but he might. Colbert is just a fucking unfunny retard.

>I'm not supporting Trump, I'm just against such an unfunny faggot who makes personal vendettas against people and goes after other for doing similar things.... He's a faggot.
So trumps a faggot?

>I'm not supporting Trump
Sure Ivan, we know.

Fuck no he's not. His gimmick is worn way out. He's basically made a shit career out of a mock character. He just mocks Bill O'Reilly...but he's been pulling this shut for many years. It's done. He's a dick

Trump most certainly a faggot.

You butt hurt O'Reilly got fired?

my dude I voted Bernie, mostly for pussy, but still voted for Bernie. But if I'm being honest I wouldn't have voted for anyone none of the candidates were good.

Dennis Miller, maybe...but that guy isn't funny. He's just an asshole.

If you don't like him, why not just change the channel?

I wonder if he wants to be Blacked™

Voted for Bernie when? During the primaries I hope you meant. Voting for Bernie during the actual election makes you a top-notch yard.

But if you meant during the primaries, that's not even relevant, is it?

No. It's like this. We know that you desperately want George Clooney to fuck your sissy ass until its raw, even though he wouldn't touch you with Oprah's dick. That makes you the faggot, not him.

He is lame as fuck and NOT funny.

I don't watch him, I gave him a few shots and he's a faggot, so I don't watch him anymore.

I did as a write in

Yard = retard. Auto correct man.

and you try to claim colbert is projecting? kek

you have to have an IQ over 80 to get his humor. just saying.

Sure I suck dick

Yeah, fucking stupid. Write in candidates
still have to be approved by the state you write in to. Bernie didn't make an effort to get on those lists. Retard. Literally wasted your vote, nobody counted it.

You're too young to understand. It's like me trying to understand Johnny Carson -- he was never funny to me but people of his generation still think he's the funniest TV host to ever live.

why, I wasnt voting Trump and I definitely wasn't voting for the cunt. So I just wrote in Bernie. How is that anymore retarded than writing in Deeez Nuts

propaganda made to look and sound like humor is still propaganda if you think hes funny....you did not vote for trump! if you did you see him as what he is! open your eyes and ears and you will find .....no wait....you won't...your to interested in insulting each other to fix anything in this world.....Lucifer must be laughing his fucking ass off!

This /thread

His whole career career is backed by *stein moneygibber. Also his whole show is just living because of liberals identifying their ideology with it.
He is a spineless pathetic nu male. Properly was the quiet kid who mobbed that kid because the cool guys did it

Might as well vote for Bart Simpson at that point...

I felt the Bern... but at the end of the day I felt the Johnson.

It's be more retaded to vote for someone just because I was told to. That's basically how we got to chose between Hillary and Trump. So why would I partake in that.If people didn't think they have to vote democrat or republican we wouldn't have Trump or Hilary as the leaders.

To each their own bro, you do you. Not judging you

That's sad. You've never known real comedy. Poor guy.

No. You can totally find the humor in Carson at any age. Watch him bomb a monolog and recover the crowd.

Go on YouTube and watch Carson bomb. You will love it.

Seriously? you need to get out more user. He is a fucking hack.

You have the political depth of Colin Kapernick.

Hes funny cause hes an asshole

then redpill me dude

FTFY
>my dude I voted Bernie, mostly for (being a) pussy, but still voted for Bernie.

I don't honestly have the interest or investment. Good night.

how's that retarded tinfoil hat of yours alex jones?

No I actually got laid for doing that. My girlfriend wanted me to so I was like, Idfc and I got laid then he was out and I was like, I'll still vote because it wont make a difference at this point.

Okay, if 3 parentheses are what brietbart used to do to identify (((jewish names))), what do four parentheses ((((mean))))???

>got laid
>by your gf
Haha. That isn't an accomplishment.

but my vote didn't count. That's why I chose Bernie. I could have written in someone else like Nigger or myself even, but I wrote Bernie because I knew my vote wouldn't count or make a difference

Lol being this triggered over Colbert

Fucking snowflakes

Lol. True.

I never said it was

also where's the guy who's supposed to enlighten me because I'm Colin Kapernick I guess.
come on buddy I want to understand my flaws and the error of my way.