ITT: Dumbest school rules

ITT: Dumbest school rules

Have to show principal your penis after lunch and talk about what you ate for lunch everyday

fucking penis inspection day. every time i get so nervous it just shrivel up and once i came on our nurses hand. so embarrassing

Checked and loled

100% this
i can't believe school penis inspections are legal
i mean wtf

shit dude

Coach making the person who runs the slowest show everyone his penis

we had some dumb wardrobe rules that mostly affected girls.

Also guaged earings somehow became banned at some point

Penis inspections the absolute worst cant seem to chubb up at all when everyone watching it like a lil baby acorn lol

Had mechanical pencils get banned because we shot a spitball in our math teacher's mouth.

Absolutely no hats.

Apparently, the area around my old school had minor gang activity five years ago, so the school board decided to ban all hats.

Apparently, their reason for it was because the hats could "act as a signal or a way of identifying as a certain gang". Or whatever the fuck.

Because, as we all know, wearing a fucking flap cap to school is an obvious way of promoting gang violence.

No shit, I was given detention for wearing a fucking flat cap. You know, those golfers caps? Just look it up. The stereotypical English, Irish cap? Yeah, that fucking thing.

"Oi, I'm Big Thomas, an' 'is is ma gang o' chaps, who'll kick you in the knickers if ya try ta get on our turf. Even try anyt'ing, and we'll cornnobble you wankers!"

>no raping girls in the bathroom

Like wtf

my old elememtary school banned bouncy balls at one point. i wanted to fucking kms man

Corporal punishment in high school.

In my elementary school, being outside was mandatory during recess. But only in the winter, in the summer you could do whatever.

>At uni not allowed to have mattress pads

why?

This makes me crazy I cant figure out what they say

I just always though it was funny, When I was in like 3rd grade that's when Pokemon was coming out.My school banned gameboys cause, DISTRACTION FROM LEARNING OMGGGGGG. Now they can literally have their smartphones in class, 8 year olds. Amazing how society just gets lazier and cuntier as time goes on.

No clue but we are also not allowed to masturbate in the shower

Tyranny, the likes of which have not been seen since the kings of old.

lmfao whynot?

well not shit but you don't tell them about it!

It was group showers.

dude i cant believe you have to do it after lunch lmao i usually just go in the morning

Kek

I wasn't allowed to interact with the special ed kids after showing them how to play astronaughts with a plastic bag

>masturbating in same-sex group showers
>being pissed that this is against the rules

what

Not the dumbest rule but funny as fuck and Imma post it anyways: no beyblades

> beyblades were at it's peak in elementary school
>kid gets mad for losing so much
>let's it rip into another kid's eyeballs

Yeah, it's difficult to get the boner going for the orgy without my hand.

no guns

Who needs their hand with all those mouths on your cock?

Maybe you got detention for dressing like a faggot

Only firm, normal handshakes are allowed to combat gangs

good job user

What the fuck

I mean cmon, where are you going to rape them? In the classroom in middle of class? That's just wrong, right?