Any rich Sup Forums users out there willing to gift Hellblade on steam? feeling shit about myself w no money

Any rich Sup Forums users out there willing to gift Hellblade on steam? feeling shit about myself w no money....

Steam: /id/456445h4whr5ws4tgz/edit

She seems like the kinda chick that would follow you around and kill people if they gave you the wrong amount of change on a purchase

DO NOT talk shit about my waifu

She seems like the kinda chick who'll threaten to cut off your dick if you talk to that waitress any longer than 15 seconds

she knows they all sluts

She seems like the kinda chick who'd keep your semen in her basement fridge "Just in case anything happens"

enough

She seems like the kinda chick who'll burn down a village full of people in case you see someone prettier than her.

DELET THIS

She seems like the kinda chick whom if you said "Maybe we shouldnt fuck anymore" would simply reply "No" and then death glare at you.

She seems like the kinda chick who'll leave dead animals on your sisters doorstep just because you hugged her a *little* too long

animals are mean to senua, not the other way around

She seems like the kinda chick that knows your dietary needs by sifting through carefully collected stool samples

That's not her

Are you sure?

She seems like the all teeth type

LIAR

better with dick in her mouth

y? its sucha shitgame .

lame excuse for showcasing a graphics suite

Suck my dick boy and I'll spit on your face to humiliate you then I'll think about it.

And sound design. And storytelling.

I don't believe you've played it.