All episodes of Rick and Morty for season 3 that were written by women were the worst lol

All episodes of Rick and Morty for season 3 that were written by women were the worst lol

Ricklancing the stone was just all around a really bad episode

Pickle Rick was honest to god the worst piece of television I've ever seen and spawned the worst meme ever and fuck if i dont die inside whenever someone yells PICKLE RICK!!!!XDDD

The vindicators episode was the best out of the three but still wasnt as good as the others

Compare any of these to the great episode put out today, like I know women arent retarded come on you can do better than that.

Absolutely agree with the Pickle Rick episode, but I mean Rick and Morty is a pseudo intellectual garbage anyway, pretty much just The Big Bang Theory with fart jokes.

This recent one Ep7 was pretty good. Hints at some encroaching world domination shit.

it's not pseudo-intellectual
it's not trying to be anything it's not
the idea that it's pseudo-intellectual
is put about by people reacting to other people
who think that it's the smartest thing they've ever seen
really it's just a show
it has some clever bits and some dumb bits
and is intended to be enjoyed for what it is
and nothing more

I like the show for just being a mixed bag and not a spinoff of "Friends" or some other shit. Makes me miss Metalocalypse.

I don't get why people get all butthurt over the show. It's creative and imaginative and has an emotional core. Art design is on point too.
Whatever fuck the haters, I've never heard anyone say they're smany rt just because they watch R&M

Every time an episode airs someone gets on here and has a cry about the episodes written by women, and about how crappy the show has gotten
Cant handle a little character growth and story progression?

Sure when its not at the expense of the show or humor. With it semes most of season 3 has been

I kinda bit the bullet, and had an open mind, Some of the episodes it's obvious they added some generic SJW BS in there, but for the most part, this season has been watchable. Most folks are either trying to find reasons to hate the show and others are being edgy. I just like watching this kinda show.

This last episode renewed my faith in the series. The three episodes mentioned in the op had me ready to drop the show, but this shit pulled it back together for me. Might be my favorite episode they've ever made. Makes me cautiously optimistic about next weeks "interdimensional cable 3"

I miss the simple episodes. Like when Rick throws a house party. And Jerry gets raped by a spanish maid. And the squanch cat gets caught jerking off in the closet.

I look forward to that inter-dimensional cable continuing. It's fairly Meta at times and others it sorta coins Seth Macfarlane's Familyguy cut scene clips.

i can't believe they made us wait so long to deliver just shitty unfunny episodes

pickle rick is the worst, havent seen the last one yet, maybe i'll check it out when there's nothing else to see on tv

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD

lol

Meh, I like the show. Even if that is true, but to be fair, there are worse shows out there that more people watch than Rick and Morty.

NCIS is absolutely genius yanno?

I think that the way we remember past seasons of the show is exaggerated because we remember the good parts and less of the boring stuff. Tales from the citadel was an amazing social commentary, althout somewhat predictably left leaning. There were insights in the episode that were truely original.

Bruh, nothing pseudo intellectual about it. It's very open with the fact that it's a half an hour of antics with a few morals baked in and some fucked up plot devices. A little human introspection and a lot of aliens and nonsense tech that can't possibly exist, with no excuse for its existence.

found the pseudo intellectual kek

The whole show is just dumb

This. Of you listen to what roiland says about the show he says he just wants peoplee to watch it if they like it. Its not about any kind of "message" or "morals" its just a funny show.

As an intellectual I disagree. The show translates intellectual into lamen EXTREMELY well.

I've just watched the first episode of season 1. Very disappointing.

nice bait8 mate8 would rate eight/8

Just watch the sixth and seventh episodes. They're the only ones worth the time

Seriously. I challenge you to a test. The show is great, you missed the mark on catching the deep stuff.

kek, just happen to be listening to black fire upon us at 5am

After 1,000 beers I acknowledge, I should have used a semicolon instead of a comma.

>filename
>LOGo

seriously, i challenge you to lick my taint

fuck one off

Challenge accepted. Present it.

The whole show is an overrated sack of shit by basement dwelling autists who think they're smart because the show is about 'science'

Sounds like someone who doesn't understand science.

I think it's fair to say, a lot of people claim to understand science and don't. If you want some real good proof the show is faithful, look at season 2, episode 1, the interdimensional gunfight.

just as bad as retards who think big bang theory is a smart show

>As an intellectual
>translates intellectual into lamen
>intellectual
>lamen

They're trying to go all deep and dark in this season, I'm hoping season 4 will be a return to the wacky shit we saw in seasons 1 & 2 like Mr. Meeseeks, Poopy butthole, improv episodes, etc

I don't really understand the hate for these episodes tbh. Rickmancing the stone was the worst episode so far imo, and it was about on par with the averages of season 1 and 2. Pickle was 100% watchable, the pickle combat was creative af and entertaining to watch and the character development and therapist shit was great. Vindicators was also solid, but like Pickle Rick and Rickmancing there is a lot of character development.

Actually wait. Is that what you people hate? The character development? Like I could understand if it was shitty charger development at the cost of humor, but it's not. All those episodes were perfectly entertaining and the character development was great, but maybe the show just assumes it has an audience with an average IQ of 100.

ITT we all argue about cartoons and act intelligent about coming up with said arguments

So the internet.

Pretentious cuck cartoons

No one thinks this. Like at all. The "science" of which there really isn't any is all bs and no one takes it seriously aside from retards like you who aren't smart enough to understand this.

What's wrong with pickle rick other than the meme? I thought the stuff that went down in the facility was a pretty cool narrative

Do you expect people to take you seriously when you have nothing but Tswizzle reaction gifs?

nice reddit spacing

Tell me OP

What's a good show to you?

Pickle Rick

it sort of reminded me of The Wire

until the twist at the end.

Twin peaks, just got done with that.

Exactly. A show with science fiction gets a crowd butthurt because they think people believe in the fictional science in the show. You have to be retarded to think that's the case.