Fluffies. Second verse, same as the first

Fluffies. Second verse, same as the first.

Friday Night Fluffy Fights
>I work a shitty job with a bunch of illegal Mexicans
>Got to know a few of them, not bad people
>One friday Jose asks me if I want to go to the fights.
>What fight?
>De floofy fights, mang. Lotsa fun.
>The fights were in an abandoned warehouse, pack to the brim with Mexicans
>Walking in I felt like a nigger at a Klan rally
>But Jose vouched for me
>Most of the battles were just regular pissed off fluffies, nothing special
>That is, until the heavy weight main event

Please keep this coming. Been looking for something like this, and I can feel it will turn out great.

The I'll post this

>The announcer rattled off something in speed spanish, and the crowd went quiet
>2 guys pushed in a four wheeled cart with a plastic kennel big enough for a saint bernard strapped to it
>When they opened it up, the biggest fluffy I ever saw walked out
>This thing was fucking huge, at least 90 pounds
>Muscle upon muscle, jacked to the max

Consolation prize, I guess. Thnx.

I have more. Actually I find them more interesting than the images

Pretty satisfying story after enough abuse.

>Who ever created this horror spent a small fortune on 'roids for it.
>As it stalked around the ring you could see the muscles rippling under it's short red fur
>The announcer spoke again, but the only word I caught was Champion
>What they brought out next is the shit nightmares are made of

I've asked a few times before but:
Does anyone have the comic / know the author for the comic wherein the MC abducts and converts a red smarty into a plushie for his daughter?

>Once again they rolled out a cart, with a kennel
>But what walked out.....
>It was brown
>At least 120 pounds
>Had fucking tattoos, literal tats, like a cross on its back, the Virgin Mary, skulls, shit like that
>Its teeth had been replaced with metal
>AS it walked you could hear the tendons creak

Fight time
>The 2 monster circled , growling, and taunting each other in spanish
>I didn't even know fluffies could speak spanish
>Finally the brown one had enough, and charged
>Red let him get close, then side stepped as brown went face first into the wall
>While brown was stunned, red went in with a kick to the ribs that sounded like a gunshot
>Brown howled in pain, whipped around and charged again
>This time red wasn't quite fast enough
>Brown caught him by the hind leg and bit down
>Bone cracked, and blood spurted
>Red was in trouble

I love the idea of fluffies having flexible genetics. Military using fluffies to deprive enemy of food and clean drinking water when?

In a short time I will fell asleep. And I want to know the end of the story. Can someone screenshot this and put them later in another fluffy thread??

>Red screamed as brown just kept biting down, sawing those metal teeth back and forth
>Until the inevitable happened
>Reds leg came off in a shower of arterial blood
>Reds fat lady had sung her last
>He lay bleeding out, whimpering
> Brown walked over, looked down, and stomped his head in

I made a story one time, about Hasbio developing giant fluffies for military use. They were used in place of dogs.

>Fluffy brains leaked out onto the floor
>Brown looked down at his hoof, and wiped it off on reds fur
>Seems bad, right?
>Wrong, what happened next was the scary part
>Brown turned around, did that goofy smile that fluffies do, and trotted back to his kennel
>Just like any house fluffy would do
>That it could turn on, and off the violence at will was just disturbing
>I haven't seen fluffies the same since.

In all honesty, a trained fluffy would be more pleasant than the cranky old fucks Wal Mart currently employs as greeters.

>get home
>slam door because stupid Peter in middle management doesn't understand fucking anything and he made your day shit
>Hear squeaks, and crying and "Wew daddeh! wew daddeh!" coming from the breeding saferoom.
>Sigh. Stupid fuckers. At least they're cute.
>Kick off shoes and hang up coat, and wander over to door. Put ear up to door for a few seconds.
>Hear new beautiful pegasus you "found" in a "yard" yesterday that you're planning on breeding
>"Dis am Piwwow's hewd noa! Daddeh no hewe to pwotect! No cwy babbehs!"
>Sigh. Fuck, at least the name is as funny as you imagined it to be. Maybe it won't be stupid and will give the herd back to you without having to beat it senseless. It's good to see a smarty take care of it's herd and not just fuck everything in sight.
>Open door and yell out a little loudly "DADDY'S HERE!"
>Panic and chaos ensue. You smile to yourself. You know they'll all fall over in a second and realize it's you and be stupidly happy anyways. It's the small pleasures in life.
>Pillow is first to run up to you, headbutting your ankle. "So you're not going to make this easy." I mumble.
>"Dis am piwwow's hewd now! You no wewcome in fwuffy woom!"
>You can't help but sigh. You reach down and grab it's scruff, pulling it to high level. You realize it must have also eaten all the food today too, since it's fatter than normal. You smack it in the belly firmly to make sure it's empty.
>SCREEE! "Mostest huwties on tummeh! Mostest huwties on tummeh!" It squeals. It realizes it's at high level and starts puffing and kicking it's legs at you, completely innefectually. "Dis piwwow's hewd now!"
>Fuck. This thing must have been so easy to steal because it's a fucking stubborn one. Oh well, all the more fun to break.
>You smack it again, a little harder this time. Enough to actually hurt it a bit this time.
>SCREEE. "Piwwow won't gib up!" It kicks harder, actually managing to swing back and forth in your hand

>You open the door, drop it in the padded bin you've secured to the wall and return.
>You spend a half hour, forty five minutes taking care of the rest of them, cleaning them up from all the accidents, feeding them, and giving them some attention. You tell them pillow has to go to the overnight sorry box. Some of the other ones you "found" remember the overnight sorry box and let out scared cheeps and run and hide behind things.
>Fucking things. Whatever. You bribe them with sketties and leae to the kitchen, grabbing the smarty on your way out. It's cheeping away unhappily before yelling no "No want bad upsies! No wan bad upsies!" when you pinch it's scruff way too tightly and throw the fluffy around. You grab a small box on your way to the kitchen and drop it on the counter, dropping pillow in right after. the box pushes out slightly as pillow fills it completely. You pop the lid on, with a hole already cut out for the head.
>"Piwwow want move weggies! Why weggies no work!" It puffs and yells at you, struggling valiantly. You smack the box and send it sliding across the counter. You're glad you squeezed the shit out in the safe room. You learned that lesson last time. Couldn't use enough fucking bleach to get rid of the smell or risk of contamination.
>You prepare sketties for the rest of them, making sure to walk by the box as many times as possible to bat it around back and forth. before you take the food in to the rest of them, you drop the box on the ground beside the counter, where it can't see anything but the white cabinet.
>You return shortly, having hugboxed the fuck out of the fluffies in your saferoom and stand by the kitchen. Pillow is crying about her see places and some shit. You read something once and were curious if it worked, you slowly dimmed the lights in the kitchen. Pillow starts crying. "Daddeh gone fowever. Piwwow am smawty fwuffy. Piwwow wan see places see pwetty things!"

>"Piwwow gon aww day now!" It cries louder, starting to babble nonsense. You raise the light and then dim it again. It starts crying about days and days going by. You can't believe by just dimming the lights it actually fucking believes days are going by.
>You make another day and a half go by. You end it dim, just bright enough you can see the box and get out with kicking the cupboard. Stupid thing sticks out and you kick it every fucking time.
> You run up behind pillow yelling jibberish and nonsense, before grabbing the box and shaking the everloving fuck out of it. You make as many evil sounding noises as you can before your voice gives out. You're very very thankful it doesn't shit all over your pant legs.
>You give it one last good shake, before lifting it up and dropping it on the counter.
>"Good thing I got here when I did. Bad fluffies get hunted and shaken to death. Looks like you were a very very bad fluffy."
>Pillow sceams in terror and actually manages to shake hard enough to shift in the box, and wedge herself in worse. It starts yelling and babbling about "bad evil shakey munstah come for piwwow. piwwow sowwy. piwwow bad fwuffy. piwwow don't wan' fowevew sweepies."
>You grab a wooden stick and smack it hard. "LISTEN!" You yell out. Pillow squeaks and looks up.
>"You're still not a good fluffy! You'll be a good fluffy when I think so." It cries and looks up at you. "Piwwow is bad fwuffy."
>"Yes. You're a bad fluffy pillow" You realize it probably doesn't get the reference, but it looks so forlorn.
>"But! If you do everything I say, I'll keep the shakey monster from getting to you. But if you ever disobey me, I'll let him get you."
>Pillow shakes her head. "Nevew! Daddeh dummeh! Smawty never wisten to dummeh! Piwwow am Smawty!"
>You grab the box and take it downstairs. Well, at least pegasus's don't need their wings to have pegasus babies

"WAAAHHH!! DADDEH!!"

I wearily peeled off my shoes. I was hardly in the door before that fucking thing started it's latest bitch fit. Honey Bee was our family's pet fluffy mare and we'd recently made the mistake of allowing her to reproduce. This being her first litter; needless to say, she wasn't the greatest mom in the world. She'd started with five foals, crushed one because she wasn't keeping track of them, suffocated another one after accidentally sleeping on it, one of them tried to eat her kibble and ended up choking on a piece of it. Now she just had two foals left.

I plodded my way up the stairs to the safe room. Opening the door, I immediately saw what all of the fuss was about. He green foal was clearly dead. With a heavy sigh, I excused myself. Like any good fluffy owner, we have a minimum of two cameras recording the safe room at all times. Let's check the video to see what really happened.

Any trade CP pics

>You drop the box roughly on the bench. Pillow cries. You laugh. Same old, same old. You roughly grab her scruff and yank it out of the box, holding up to eye level.
>"BAD POOPEHS!" Pillow yells out, as it manages to squeeze out a tiny little bit of shit onto your dress shirt. You grab the c-clamp you have suspended from the root and tighten it around the scruff, and let go. The clamp falls an inch before the cord tightens, pillow screaming about "NO WAN BAD UPSISE! UPSIES HUWTY!" and "PIWWOW AM FWY! PIWWOW AM FWYING PEGASUS!"
>Fucking goddamn stupid fucking piece of shit. You slap it's ass with a square one inch piece of wood, with extremely course sandpaper wrapped around the end. You smack pillow hard enough to draw some blood from the sand paper. Fuck. You grab the unflated blowup pool you use to make cleanup easier and set it under it. Normally you make sure it's inflated just in case the fluffy makes it loose. These designer fluff's you "find" around town don't just fall from trees. Usually. There was that one time though. You banish the thought and return to the topic at hand.
>You disappear upstairs and turn the lights off, leaving pillow alone in the dark and change your clothes into a shitty wifebeater and some shorts.
>You return to the basement door and put your ear up against it. You hear "HUUU HUUU HUUU! Piwwow wan huggies and wub! Piwwow miss hewd and daddeh! Piwwow no wan be bad fwuffy no mo!"
>Jesus. This thing broke quick. Last time you had to get the soldering irons heated up. Accidentally started it's fur on fire. Managed to get the fire out before it did any serious damage, but Jersey now has an absolute terror of anything that smells like burning hair and shit on it's 'special friend' at christmas one time. Damn fireplace channel.

I used to post on the booru, but I don't think people liked my shit so I stopped

fuck off you piece of shit.

what'd you post?

A quick look back at the footage revealed that her green foal had made bad poopies. This was kind of understandable since neither of the foals had started litter training yet. The purple foal attacked it and it died. Case closed. Time for justice.

Upon re-entering the safe room, I picked up the purple foal and unceremoniously threw it against the wall as hard as I could. Naturally, Honey Bee started crying and wailing but fuck this shit, I was tired from work and fucking tired of this goddamn shit rat and her constant bullshit. No more. I took Honey Bee's pet carrier down from the closet shelf and roughly stuffed her into it along with an old towel. She continued crying and wailing all of the way out to the car. I backed out of the driveway and drove down the street to the first intersection. Turning left would take me to the vet. Turning right would take me to the city's animal shelter.

>Which way Sup Forums?

Straight, to your abuser "friends" house who has some very... sexually frustrated... stallions. Gotta show the stupid thing JUST how bad babies are.

CP GC join for trade

>Dubs of truth. Cumdumpster it is.

"Hmm. The big needle or the big house?" I pondered as I sat there waiting for traffic. I suddenly had a much better idea. The guy we'd used to get Honey Bee pregnant in the first place mentioned that he kept about five or six stallions for breeding purposes. Why just one when she could have all of them at once?

Driving over to the guy's house, I was pretty happy to find him at home. "You want to what...now?" He asked as he scratched his head. "I mean, I'm not saying no but a gang bang is a little unusual."

"Let's just make it happen, okay?" I smiled as I waved some fresh Burger King coupons in the guy's face.

We took Honey Bee into the breeding room. She'd been here before so she was initially pretty happy that she was going to be allowed to have babies again. She wasn't very happy when we tied her to a length of 4x4 post with her legs forcibly spread.

Doug, the breeder guy, proceeded to bring in all of his stallions. "Okay boys!" I called to them. "Come and get it!"

Oh man, this is going to get fucking hilarious.

Damn, just stories? No comics? I got excited for nothing.

I can't draw but I'd rather not write stories, it doesn't have the same effect. (This is coming from a guy who thought fluffies were the dumbest, gayest shit ever for many many threads and now I get it. The booru has too many written stories too, not enough long comics.

Oh well. I can't bitch any more than that because I'm not contributing from my phone.

Have this non-fluffy reward.

Watch out, the brony scum have infiltrated the mods!

The two Alpha males, Rocky and Kingston, fought each other for position at Honey Bee's hind end. Two of the other males, Comet and Cherry, sat back awaiting their turn while the fifth, Sunlight, attempted to mount Honey Bee's mouth. Doug encouraged Comet and Cherry to stick theirs into Honey Bee's ears.

The worst thing about fluffies is that it really doesn't take them that long to mate. It was over about ten seconds after it started. Ah well. It still had the desired effect. Honey Bee was miserable and I was happy.

I stuffed Honey Bee back into the carrier and listened to her crying about bad special huggies. Ah well. Mission accomplished. Now I just had to get her home and washed up before my daughter got home from school.

I was sitting on the couch when Charity came home. She gave me a quick greeting before running upstairs to play with Honey Bee. I held up my fingers as I listened.

Three...two...one...

"DAD!!" Charity yelled. "What happened to Honey Bee's foals?!"

I got up off of the couch and nonchalantly walked upstairs. "Honey Bee wasn't a very good mother, sweetie." I explained. "But that's okay because we're going to let her try again. Aren't we Honey Bee?"

The fluffy nodded. She was still miserable from being raped and then more so from being forced to take a bath. "Does this mean we're going to take her back to the breeder again?" Charity asked hopefully.

I smiled. "You know what, yes, yes we are." I gave Honey Bee a pat on the head. "How about tomorrow after school?"

Charity gave me a big hug. "Gee thanks Dad!! You're the best!!"

THE END