What happened to create the "nu-male?"

What happened to create the "nu-male?"

It's all part of the pandering to women so you can fuck them. Some guys do the nu-male agree with their stupid ideas. Others just lie to them this is what chad does.

Is it that simple or is it something more? Like parenting?

"""""progress"""""

>nu-males have more sex than the "alpha males" of Sup Forums

looks like its not them who you should be laughing at.

It all boils down to
>men no longer know how to court women
>women are generally liberal bleeding hearts
>men think that the best way to get a woman is to blindly agree with all their political views to make themselves seem like an "acceptable" mate
>instead of just making themselves interesting or valuable
>they still don't get to fuck anyway

t. vocal UKIP voter with a liberal GF

>Getting pegged counts as sex

nu-male is the afterbirth of rampant feminism

>knowing someone holds beliefs they have had while you were their friend somehow changes who they are

The jewish media has control of an entire generation and this is what they created.

This.

bullshit.

you think real women actually want guys like that? these dudes only fuck the disgusting fat feminists and SJW we wouldn't go anywhere near.

Maybe parenting takes is part of the reason people act the way they do. I notice that the males that have the most sex with the most different women are the ones that will say anything if they think it will get them laid.

While nu-males agree with a women even if they don't really agree because they think it will get them laid. These men also get cheated on, or cucked because they don't earn respect.

There is a middle ground but less and less males seem to be taking that road.

It's weird too, because women like men who challenge their views.

I'll make a remark about how stupid women can be and even my girlfriend has to agree with me at times because she knows I'm right.

Their natural femininity made them grow beards in hopes they would appear masculine.

that nose is fucking huge

- Lack of father figures and positive male role models
- Demonization of white hetereosexuality
- Obfuscation of what is and isn't appropriate to do around women

All leads to what I refer to as "the four B's". They are desperate for attention no matter how they can get it and have zero self-esteem or confidence.

- Balding
- Bearded
- Bespectacled
- Betas

I fucking hate this shit. I was sporting a beard well before this shit started, but now it's become synonymous with liberal cucks.

This. I have a liberal girlfriend. I don't give in to her views at all and say what I want (within reason). Being an individual is attractive to many women

I used to be like this guy when I was 16-17 year old. After being cheated on, taking a hard look in the mirror, and realizing what an effeminate faggot I was well on the way to becoming, I took a hard 180 degree turn and started lifting and dressing like I wanted a job on Wall Street. Was literally night and day, the attention I started getting from girls I once considered out of my league.

Throw out your fucking cargo shorts (4channers never get this point, seriously, you look like Chris Chan to girls in cargos unless you are covered in tribal tattoos and bench 300lbs), throw out your faggot Vans skate shoes, and get some decent leather shoes to wear around.

Get some decent fitting jeans, khakis if you are American, and a few decent collared shirts. Suddenly, every girl thinks you are 10x more rich, smart, and desirable than you were before.

And don't be scared of telling people you are right wing and hate degeneracy. I laugh at girls when they tell me how they love Obama and Bernie, and while they get pissed and call me a bigot, you can tell they subconsciously are relieved to finally be talking to a guy who isn't a limp wristed pussy and may actually be worthy of raising her kids and fucking her raw dog.

Seriously. Modern politics, at least in the USA, are just a giant shit test for women now. They tell you they want a liberal queef so they can weed out all the idiots who can't see the test of masculinity for what it is.

This is true, but don't forget the poison that movies, magazines and their friends pour in their ears, building up their expectations and trying to paint normal healthy relationship things as 'microaggressions'

Brainwashing

Ultimately its of no consequence what your political beliefs are - as long as you're not going full sharia and trying to force them on others. Anyone who can't see that isn't worth entering a relationship with because it would just become one big pissing contest any time politics comes up.

I'm not saying I wouldn't lie about voting Green or something just to bang a girl once but I'd never try to actually cultivate a different set of ideals just for some pussy.

The 60s and 70s created hordes of filthy hippies
Those hippies grew up to be boomers
Shitty boomer parents that were life long Dems did a terrible job raising their kids
Those kids grew up in a media culture that promoted homosexuality and all sorts of weird shit
They started gravitating towards subcultures like goth, and the more mainstream emo
Those emos started dressing as normies for a while, then the hipster trend started to take off when they discovered wool hats
Those kids then found the internet and started gravitating towards others like them
It turned into one big circle jerk hugbox where hurting someone's feelings became the cardinal sin
So they started forming impromptu anarchistic government structures fixated on safe guarding feelings and punishing those who commit offenses

Now here we are.

This is not healthy either, user. Developing a hypermasculine identity as being a Gordon Gekko wanna-be and squatting X plates is not going to make you more of a man. It might get you laid, but it won't make you a better person. It's just compensation...

What I don't understand is the balding part. I was balding by 18 years and I just keep it completely shaved. I would like to think its because all the men on both sides of my family are bald/balding.

>you're only a real man if you subscribe to alt-right politics

You guys sound just like my girlfriend who thinks women who aren't radical feminists aren't REAL women.

xenoestrogens

That's the difference. You embrace it. You're not one of the ones wearing a dumb cap or knitted hat in an attempt to hide it.

I really don't think that's true at all. Most of these guys are incredibly sexually frusterated

yeah but women respect and are more attracted to men who are somewhat offensive and don't care what others think

Tarrentino movies

This is something more and more psychologists and leftwing talking heads are starting to talk about. The "feminist ally" guys have a real tendency towards rage. Not just having a temper, but full on bouts of irrational rage where they can't control themselves.

I think a lot of them really hate who they are, but feel too pressured to keep up their libfag facade.

It comes down to confidence.

NuMales are a result of the cease in ancestry of authoritative male figures. World War II era parents raised their kids with an iron fucking fist, and they didn't like that. Leading into the hippie movement about loving, acceptance, emotional thinking and soft mushy things of the sort, the baby boomers raised their kids under these ways, the generation X. Generation X continued raising their Millennial children like this, resulting in the "NuMale" occurrence, because of the cease of existence of hard ass war veteran ancestors in their families, leaving them with 2 generations of pussies shaping how males should be raised, as female glorifying, lazy, babied nu-males with a false sense of purpose and belonging instilled in them.

Typical leaf

I don't pander to women and I still don't get laid, must just be ugly.

Fashionable "male" dipshit evolution progression.

Metrosexual-> Hipster -> Lumbersexual -> Nu-male.

Hipsters only got laid when the trend started and Scenester began to end. Now it's full of cucks who are in some girl's makeup blog, who aren't really their boyfriends like the claim to be.

The only hipsters that get laid now are the ones who provide drugs and essentially bribe girls to fuck them with knockoff LSD and cheap excstacy or molly. You know, that guy who's a hedonist half punk half hippie with the pansexual girlfriend who are both in some open relationship with a tranny.

Also, the others that get laid are the young skater-looking ones into pastel and swag shit while your bearded cuck is masturbating at home.

Can I wear cargo shorts if I bench 300 but dont have degenerate tribal tats?

What's the next step?

You probably don't even go out.

Exesive intellectualism and not getting important things like work marriage done, we used to laugh at the nerds, now we glorify their "smartness"

This, I'm a loner and have tfw no gf, but I'm always relaxed most of the time, but recently a nu male I knew in college got drunk at a party and lost it.

>t. Nu-male cuck

Muslim convert.

I like that thought, but, I think it's much simpler. Just far too much comfort, you can exist in this country (or many others) on NEETbux or what not.

They have never had to fight for anything, no wars, no famine, no nothing. Just too comfortable and it led to frail do nothings.

the nose knows

You're actually regressive, faggot. I'd diagnose it as a very pressing inferiority complex and delusion.

Bingo

Wow, now that you say that my most cucked childhood friend always had temper problems as a kid.

Also he's really into S&M stuff and likes to beat and choke women during sex. Oh and when I say cuck I mean that literally.

I guarantee emo is coming back. At the moment, some dyed-haired pixie shit is here. Notice all the short-haired girls with blue hair, and those YouTuber males with pink hair. Essentially, some sort of geeky shit you'd find at Comic Con, a furry convention, or a Bernie rally.

Being trans takes huge strength of mind

You turn ugly as fuck?

Clever. Almost had me.

A mass of men raised by single-mothers.

Do you think it will be diagnosed as a mental illness in a few decades?

so many people mad about this post and I'm just sittin here waiting to get my dick sucked

Every hipster nu-male was an emo kid and wore those skinny jeans that make yer balls not work right.
Poor cucks castrated themselves without knowing it.

This happens because they fap once a day or more.
Abstinence on the other hand, teaches restraint and self-control.

It kind of has before, but if it were diagnosed, people would be trying to fight against it being a mental illness like transgenderism.

This. The ones who sell their identities out so hard and say shit like "I like bands and butts and pizza", like they're some faggot bird doing a feather dance to attract mates. They reel in those body modded chubby tattooed girls with too much lipstick and pound away with their nu male peckers. Notice I'm speaking very opinionated and strongly about this. This is because it is literally all around me in my area. The majority of guys around at my age are shrill voiced, skinny jean, fag music playing faggots with an irrational sense of self importance.

You've gotta be an interesting person and actually meet women. People just see becoming a nu-male cuck as the easy route when instead its like shooting yourself in the foot.

Nothing women love more than hobbies - the more obscure (but not weird) the better.

I could fuck 2 peices of ham and still have better sex than nu-males

The truth is that women hate these types, somehow their beta brain (which hopefully gets lost in evolution) thinks that acting that way will result in higher probability for sex. The only sex they will have is fucking a below average attention starved cunt so they can fullfill their desire to join the "manclub".
I dont know if this is good or bad, on one hand i want their genes gone on the other hand they are a disgrace to the human race.

>have a feminine form and face but still a dude
>try to grow a mustashe because my dad had one
>still get call ma'am and lady all the time

Giving a trap body to a straight man should be a crime. Fucking xenoestrogens and plastics.

The emergence of vocal SJWs and Liberals brainwashing kids in indoctrination schools at a young age

Why is his nose so big?

What I don't understand is how these people who were once the popular kids going to parties and shit, and getting laid by cute girls are now the biggest cucks on the planet.

>Emo trend
>Essentially the preppy kids in black
>They got to bang cute emo girls

>Scene
>Even more obnoxious, this time more vapid and out there
>Girls even more hot
>Guys essentially becoming hot shit with girls all over them, even on the internet
>Bathroom selfies in a fucking GROUP on MySpace
>Some even with girls in their underpants
>They got laid like it's 1986 Motley Crue

>Scene becomes some metalhead variant
>Same shit, this time sex is more grity

>Suddenly
>Hipster vegan bearded cuckolds with no sex whatsoever

I don't understand this pattern.

autistic men who think they will attract a girlfriend by being a nice guy and the easiest way to seem like a nice guy is to have gay liberal "tolerant of everyone" viewpoints

Holy shit, I'd just end myself if that happened.

please tell me this pic wasn't edited

I know it is but still, a man can dream, no ?

you're probably an autist, like most men who can't get girlfriends. even manlets and ugly poor guys can get girlfriends if they aren't autistic

Anybody mad at this post probably fantasizes about watching Tyrone fuck his crush. This dude hit the fuckin nail on the head, only a cucked faggot would disagree.

Lack of confidence and caring too much about others/fitting into society.

In my area, the skater kind with stretched ears are banging skinny pastel girls with teal hair, a nose ring, a sweater with an inverted cross, and stockings. Essentially the scene girls of today.

The druggie punk ones are banging pansexual dykes or tomboys.

The bearded Williamsburg kind are getting cucked or being left with fatties.

>Fucking her raw dog.
Keep away from her pets please.

Trust me, Mr. Limpwrist, if they were any of those things they most assuredly would not associate with a mangina Walter like yourself.

Is that the guy from Silicon Valley?

They arent really autistic.

>tfw you're friends with someone then you find out they are incredibly racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic

This one's going out to you fahm, you know who you are.

>nu-male is the live abortion of rampant feminism
ftfy

wut

jesus fucking christ every single one of these faggots wear their shirts with the top button buttoned. That's the cuck identifier, if you see a flannel or button down shirt with the top button buttoned, they are either a cuck who had no father to tell them had to dress, or a nigger who had no father.

the forcing of "nerd" culture. they started to give the weak one self esteem in order to harvest them and bind them into agendas which make them feel good. the big bang theory is one popular tv-show encouraging this idea

No, just not white trash.

>within reason
and so it begins

>Top button is buttoned
>Not wearing a tie

Jesus fucking christ.

You triggered all the cargo shorts wearing fat teens. Good job, fuck those Jake Harper clones.

he means how good it feels to find someone like minded on our side for a change

Women became feminists and beta males did this to themselves to please them.

Correct.

But these guys are retards and think that being pushovers will get them laid.

I've had plenty of sex.

It's not that hard

This is why the lying chads get laid, and the nu-males are relegated to beta orbiter status until the woman his 38 and realizes that he looks are fading, she has no long term relationships, and she can hear the last dozen eggs rattling around in her Fallopian tubes like the last turds swirling down a toilet and she will do LITERALLY ANYTHING to get a husband who will support her financially and take care of the kids she plans to have with chad before she gets too old to be desirable.

Too much estrogen in the water supply. Liberals. Destruction of the family. Single mothers. Rampant feminism. Etc.

Human sexuality is pretty complex, and there are way too many caveats to reduce everything down to a few bullet points. Women go through phases with their sexual attraction, and they may engage in sex acts with men who they aren't legitimately sexually attracted to. Men can be "cute" and inoffensive enough that a young girl will like his company, want to please him, and go along with whatever he wants. This gets even more complicated when you factor in our social nature, and how we're viewed within the group. In a woman's mind, the more popular a man is, the more attractive he is.

We have little pre pubescent Justin Beiber who millions of girls scream for. They say hes cute, and they love him, hes just the best thing ever. Some full grown women were even throwing bras and panties at him. Young Beiber was what you would classify as "not sexually threatening." That is what all the emo, scene, and hipster nu-males have going for them. They're just kind of cute, and they might be nice, so they seem safe for inexperienced young girls to fawn over as apposed to the picture of masculinity like some heavy brow UFC fighter

A lot of things in our culture play off of our innate biological mechanisms
Read: Jewish manipulation and intentional creation of teen friendly sex figures

You should see a doctor then
Not being able to get fully hard might be a symptom of a bigger issue
You might be at risk for cardiovascular diseases

I'm not jealous, the nu-males can have their gutter trash.

I was raised by a single mother and I'm redpilled as fuck. She beat the shit out of me when I needed it and brought me up right, not all single women are cunt stains.

From what you're telling me, and some brief thinking, it seems like these hipster nu-males haven't really grown up, now that they're adults, and still want teen ass either at a deliberate or subconscious level.