Look how much of a fuckin asshole this guy is

Look how much of a fuckin asshole this guy is
youtube.com/watch?v=Bji1FsxdjI8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turks aren't fucking white.

Everyone keeps bitching about that part of the video but he is obviously mocking.

I don't understand why a Muslim Turk emigrant thinks he is the voice of America.

you can see he's racism pouring through his shit hole

Muslims and Christians, all same shit. No such thing as white/black/Christian/Muslim culture. Being religious or having certain skin isn't a culture, that's just skin colour and religion, happens all over the world through vagina and government.

Turks,Middle easterners and North Africans are called white in America

and the cucks love it.
Go on his facebook and look through the comments on over post of all his blind admirers and try not to kill yourself

Kek. I don't know a single European who would call non-Europeans and non-Anglos white.

>non-Europeans and non-Anglos

>"I'm white" no you're not mud eye goat fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

He's a fedora Turk

Putin will give Turkey what they finally deserve after NATO crumbles.
Burn in hell Cenk.

>armenian genocide denier
since when Sup Forums become humanist?

the one fuckin time he was right.

thanks for the laugh roach

Greek side of Turkey?

Only when its to take care of you roaches

>typical american education

Yes.why you've asked?

Imagine being that girl Ana who literally has to suck his dick to keep her job

I think she is Cenk's "SEE I DONT HATE ARMENIANS" trinket

Because if you were on the Mudslime side you'd be defending Cenk.

Since we turkroaches started posting more frequently...Its not humanist. It's just turkroachs should have been killed instead of the Armenians. I don't disagree with genocide, I just feel it should've been turks and other mudslimes.

Sup Forums is always humanitarian if it justifies hating a group they already hate. Same goes for Muslims, btw, you should hear the whining and crying about "muh Palestine" it will make your ears bleed.

>Turks have to prove they don't hate armenians like germans have to prove they don't hate Jews

Armenians truly are some breed of kike

how do you know this division for Turkey ? I mean there is two types culture in Turkey.White Turks/Black Turks.White Turks are representing educated,western,"white skinned",kemalist and secular,Black Turks are representing traditional,sunnah muslims,Ottoman lover/Ataturk Hater,sharia fan and more dark skinned.

But i thought this knowledge is impossible to get through internet.

>28 days later soundtrack

I cant take you seriously when you do things like this

I really don't underatand this bullshit about Armenians on Sup Forums.
You faggots don't care about Germans killing 5 million of Jews. Plus, you are idolising Adolf Hitler. But when Turks "kills"(not actually) less people and also has an actual reason to move them out of their country, everyone loses their shit. Sup Forums was always racist and hateful against non-Europeans but Armenians are also non-fucking-European! What the fuck /pol? You're supposed to ne racist and hateful against them!

GIRLS DONT TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY CAUSE UR SMALL DONG LMAO

There are actually around 2 million Turks that are descended from Armenians who converted to Islam to avoid being killed

Nice damage control
>5 million jews

Who the fuck actually watches this shit?

The only reason most people here even know this shitty channel is due to their clickbait thumbnails. Naturally a lot of people click them only to realize that the video doesn't actually show the interesting footage from the thumbnail, but rather some ugly dune coon giving his stupid opinion about it.

At this point most people just close the video.

What I don't understand is who the fuck actually keeps watching once they realize these turkroaches aren't actually going to show the footage from the thumbnail. Who does that?

The lengths this fucking roach is going to promote his inane show are beyond belief. Cenk, we all know its you. Your show is a joke that perhaps a few thousand half-brained morons watch on the regular. You will always be utterly irrelevant. Just kill yourself, it's faster that way. Also, SAGED.

Like I said, same reason Muslims whine about Palestinian "children" even though they openly admit they'd strap their children with bombs if it meant killing one Westerner.

Hypocrisy is universal, my roach friend and hatred over-rides all principles.

What are you even trying to point out faggot?

Thank you leaf, at least you're honest.

I live near ETSU which is a major sjw university which breeds some major cancer.
They even had a BLM protest there around the time of the ferguson hype.
The crazy part is that this is right smack dab in the middle of redneck vile east tennessee.
Basically is mentally breeded cancer like that which actually watch this shit.

Turks are white

t. Mehmet

Yup, they're white alirght, just look at Stink Yogurt

lol. He's so goddamn stupid.

I don't know how anyone can watch him without laughing.

I hate the young turks but stop pushing this kike tier bullshit, cenk took his genocide denying comments back YEARS ago and he has never denied them again since

His show crashed the first time around, then it got picked up and rebooted. How TYT is relevant to anyone anywhere is beyond me.

fuck off abdel dont you have a sharia protest to take part in?

vidya streamers and pets wearing hats get more views than vids on their channel

they are basically the internets msnbc so less than 1% of the population cares about them

Sort of like how whites keep the token black friend. Fucking whites, truly some breed of kikes.