Fiona Apple looks like THIS

>Fiona Apple looks like THIS
Another 90s waifu down the drain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huobAY7gl30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice doggy.

Glad I didn't get involved.

One talentless hag(ck) congratulating another comprises news nowadays?

You obviously didn't see what she looked like years and years ago.
She looks so much better now and I'm glad she's recovering.

Go talk to a real woman

We currently live in a timeline where courtney fucking love aged among the best for 90s bitches

J U S T

>dog
aw who cares, she means the world to that thing and she loves that thing, that's really sweet

Nice nips.

*with weekly injections and yearly face lifts.

Is this how all loonies eventually end up?

>almost 40
>some people actually age worse than others
>on top of that she probably stopped caring years ago
>not to mention she's been through a lot of mental issues following the rape case in her teens
Gee why is this so surprising. I'm glad she's recovering from that severe anorexia from some time ago.

this

Bjork's aged well, 51, 10+ years older than Fiona, this is from a couple of weeks ago

but she was always disgusting op

it's not really "aging" when half your body has been replaced with polyurothane

She looks alright for a 40 year old woman. I'd still go.

Yep was going to say Bjork, this is from her most recent photo shoot. Sad to hear Fiona had anorexia though, somehow never knew that

Who are some 90sfu's that are still decent looking?

she's still hot as hell this is just a terrible photo

I didn't need to see this ;___;

t-thats just a random tranny pic?
THAT'S A TRANNY RIGHT, THAT'S NOT FIONA

Imagine how old you must look OP

She's that really ill woman, I thought she was out of all saints. She looks more well than usual.

Get Russell Brand in there,

pretty sure everyone was expecting courtney to turn out like d'arcy. i thinks she turned out well above expectations

she has great skin

Are you saying Miki's aged well or not? I think she has, she'd look even better with her red hair though! Such a shame the Lush reunion was so short, I wonder if she went back to that PC magazine she was working at

Good enough for almost 60.

Looks like a starter mom

>hi sinead i know you're depressed but i want the whole world to know that i don't want you to feel that way
what the fuck is wrong with women?

Wasn't Sinead OConnor pretentious as hell?

He'd sprinkle cocainne over them and really proper bang em. They wouldn't eat for weeks.

I believe Billy corgan is the reason D'Arcy is like that.

All these people saying they care and wished they could do something without actually doing it, at least Annie Lennox asked where her friends and family were. She's in hospital now but one day it'll be too late if she carries on like this

Best aged 90s chick coming through.

Tidal-era Fiona was fashion model tier.

Carrie Brownstein is still cute

White women age like milk

you could say this about literally anything anybody posts on social media

she could blame billy all she wants, she's mentally ill and did shit-all for the band

she literally didn't record her own bass lines on two albums

Natalie is still quite nice looking, so is nina persson

>e literally didn't record her own bass lines on two albums
That's how Corgan worked, it's nothing sinister

She looks like a cool aunt there, but that photo is more than 8 year old. I can't find anything more recent.

why do women have to age like shit? It just isn't fair.

>Bjork's aged well

to be fair that was just billy being a crazy control freak, and it's not like she couldn't play the lines. did fine during their hundreds of live performances

Did you take that picture from a video ripped in 360p or what

Yeah just ignore the newest photos of her posted in the thread and post a low quality one from 2007

Mommy bjork is the best bjork

You do realize this is from a music video shoot where she’s supposed to look rugged?

This look good imo

PJ Harvey looks better

She's looking...better these days.
I mean, she doesn't look like a stick anymore.

I thought she died

>nina persson

The Cardigans chick? Is she even 40 yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=huobAY7gl30

I still remember the winter that this tune came out as a single for some reason. I don't even like the song that much, it's just OK.

She looks great, much better than she did just a couple of years ago. She was almost skeletal, something was wrong.

sometimes the ones who are not attractive when they are younger are the ones who age better

Is everyone in here memeing, cuz I honestly had the exact opposite reaction from that video. OP's pic is just a bad still, she looks great nowadays. Way better than just a few years ago.

pic related

Yah but Sup Forums refuses to discuss PJ Harvey or acknowledge any of her work aside from Dry.

Grimes is the only relevant female artist who will young even at 50.

ur prob thinking of Selena

This she is looking much better.

The drugs will probably catch up with her

If the hammer doesn't...

No. She doesn't use drugs anymore. Or at very least not as much as before.

upwards angle + green bleak lights always make people ugly

She is already ugly as fuck, she can't become much more uglier than that.

This. She looked like she was on the verge of fucking dying a few years ago.

This one photo is better than all of the Vulnicura shoots combined, (not to mention the new Dazed shoot) she’s off to a good start in this new era.

>all these virginal basement dwellers criticizing the attractiveness of various women infinitely more successful and interesting than they are
honestly one of the saddest threads on Sup Forums I've seen since, well at least a couple of weeks.

This. Pathetic

>Sup Forums - Rating Women

>you must be new here

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>pathetic

You haven't seen /grimes/ or /kpop/ general

>Sup Forums - Misogyny & Transphobia

>Transphobia
lmao

>tfw you will never grab onto Fiona's apples

If you don't think this forum is transphobic you've never been in a Vektroid thread.

bjork is honestly one of the most beautiful human beings to have ever lived. the creative make up and costumes just takes that to the next level.

I think he's laughing more at the concept of transphobia rather than saying it doesn't happen here.

Everyone knows this board is transphobic, he's laughing at you for caring or expecting otherwise

if you think Sup Forums is bad, never go on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or /r9k/

You're just trying too hard. I bet you're really ugly.

bjork aged gracefully. i have no doubts that grimes will age gracefully too.

hubba hubba

lesbian who scissored street vincent

Except she was hella attractive when she was younger and arguably got even more attractive as she got older. Nick Cave was a lucky dude.

Posts like these make me think that many of you have never actually seen a real woman in person.

Just average ugly, not *really* ugly.

I've literally never seen a woman.

When she was younger she was kinda hot, but not in a conventional way. Now she is prettier than most of her peers.

>grimesfag

tori amos tho

At least you admitted it. Pls don't talk shit about Grimz from now on.

She looks good in that pic, but I remember than at some point during the '00s she started to look weird af.
Did She change her plastic surgeon?

forgot pic

I'd huff farts out of her ass.

looks a lot like Iggy there

Nina's always been a qt. FYI she's married to Nathan Larson, Shudder to Think guitarist for a long time now

neck yourself tumblrfag

Black don't crack.