The single and only fear when chatting up the sloots is the ultimate reveal

The single and only fear when chatting up the sloots is the ultimate reveal.

Is it a catastrphic mess or a tidy little hotdog bun ready to get filled?

>let's hear those gross pussy stories that completely ruined the whole ordeal. She was fine, but that pussy was nein!!!!

Also, grossest pussy thread. (as my hd got borked and need some new shit)

Bumping for that disgusting roast beef/all face.

so many virgins.

There ARE two kinds of girls. Not "There is two kinds of girls."

I think it's slang...

Got a point though. Black hanging meat is a fucking deal breaker and why if you bag a hot gal, don't risk cheating incase the meat is rank.

Not slang. Just poor English

Ugh. Yeah, you can always tell a slut who has been around the block a few times. Disgusting.

>Retards thinking it has something to do with how many cocks a bitch has had and is not purely determinated by genetics

meatflaps still gross tho

bump

Was gonna say, I've heard the same thing.

I was fucking this chick from Jersey in a car once and her pussy smelled so bad I ditched. Didn't get a good look at it but it was probably gross.

Fun, cute in a potato sort of way, but
hairy
bacterial vaginosis

Shut the fuck up Sup Forums.

i have two

>start chatting up this girl my senior year of highdchool and begin hanging out every other day,

>really like her, super cool, great personality,

>start making out with her and shit when we hangout

>she's at my house and i ask to go down on her

>i lift up her skirt to see what looks like a bulge in her panties

>thiscantbegood.jpg

>reluctantly pull them down to see the mouth of cthulhu flop out from below

>slowly get up, and walk to the bathroom, tell her i don't feel good

>come back in 5 minutes later, say i'm sick and she has to leave

>from the look on her face i think she knew why

>sat on my couch on my mac while she got dressed

>didn't say a thing to her

>made her leave my bedroom and walk to the front door by herself

>started talking to her best friend a couple days later lol

the next one i won't greentext

my ex's wasn't as big as a problem but it was definitely something to be insecure about. i only went down on her once and it was the first time i pulled her underwear down. i overlooked her trash pussy because she had model beauty and was really cool on top of that but i still couldn't look at her down there. it wasn't a problem when she wasn't horny. when she got wet, everything just started to fall out. one time in a fight i said she had a tail lol

You know that chemistry stuff they always talk about in relationships? Pussy smell is part of that. Very few women are objectively, absolutely stank. They just happen to be unpleasant to you.
More for someone else I guess.

If only it were possible to nuke a thread, there would be 4 less virgins in the world.

Thinking this is even a thing is why you are home alone posting on 4 channel and always will, but im sure you are a total catch that every girl desires with a 13" black penis

No kidding, I learned something in Sup Forums.

Thanks, user

LOL! dude that's harsh. But.. fuck bitches, they'd laugh a small cock outa the door and back in a heart beat.

My friends dad told him a story from his youth where he was out drinking and some slut who was pretty hot got all flirty and obviously wanted the d.

he got his dick smoked and shit then when it was his turn to eat the pussy.. apparently the whole meat excess was jet black. So fucking gross he gagged while chowing down, but like a gent he carried on with it, fucked it and ran away in the morning.

>from the look on her face i think she knew why

please describe the look on her face with as much details as you can user

Holy shit, really interesting

also check'd

Going down on a girl is infinitely more fun if she's got some extra goodies. It's like you've got multiple tongues french-kissing you.

Just no..

I only hear burgers telling stories about smelly vaginas yet I havent really heard it from other parts of the world, I believe it comes down to personal hygene and girls in the us being told in sex ed classes to not put water in their vag because of bacteria, most other women around the world are told to flush that shit out on a regular basis, my wife is european and we have a bidet installed, she washes that shit 2-3 times a day and there has never been a smell, I can even go deep in her ass without getting shit in my teeth

>It's like you've got multiple tongues french-kissing you.

what the fuck man

fuckin' lol

nice tripples
i once fingerfucked one of my sisters friends who was in love with me on new years night. holy shit boyos my fingers smelled so fucking rank for 3 days straight into the new year.

English here, never had bad pussy stank. Only heard of bad stank when a bitch has been out drinking, sweating and dancing.

General sweaty gross not plain old garbage can flavour.

Heard of messy and black meat pussy though. The main reason why i wouldn't bother sampling the bitches until I've seen the snizz. I can stomache alot, but bad smells and rektd cunts are just not within my will power.

bruh...

Nothing wrong with a wizard sleeve on the beav, its more friction on your piston

fucking lol.

mate that is rough.

Is there a way to tell if a chick has road kill gator for pussy??? It would save us with taste the ptsd therapy.

Cuz I've seen some supremely hot bitches with fists of ham for cunts...

>women still think it's hard to get a date..

there is literally no reason a slam pig dog face butt ugly whore cannot get dick. Shame it doesn't work for guys.. baby dicks are a joke and if you ain't got money, you're last on the list/forever alone.

You're speaking my language

In my experience, burger girls aren't taught anything about personal hygiene, lest they pick up (spoopy!) bad habits.

>General sweaty gross not plain old garbage can flavour.
You have not had the "joy" of encountering bacterial vaginosis. Good for you.

They all do. Go wizard. It's for your own good.