My parents think it is hilarious that I am a virgin

My parents think it is hilarious that I am a virgin

>I am 30
>They are only 48, both 18 when my mother gave birth to me
>I look older than both of them due to poor diet and lack of hygiene throughout my life
>they have a wild and active sex life, and even have gangbangs with other couples in our house whilst I sit in my room alone
>one time 2 of their friends had sex against my door and left a big ass shitstain on the door, and my parents blamed me
>they know I am a virgin because I never had any friends
>never go outside
>they always make fun of me, call me 'Virgin Grandpa' because I look old enough to be their grandparents apparently
>once invited me to partake in one of their gangbangs
>told me their friends would be told I am a neighbour, because they don't know how I look
>I said no
>then halfway through changed my mind
>walked downstairs
>parents having sex with mum bent over the sofa and dad fucking her
>2 of their friends have a 69 on the floor
>another guy masturbating in the room
>felt horny
>walk to the masturbating guy fro some reason and grab his dick
>he gets angry and pushes me away
>parents didn't notice so went back to my room
>they found out what I did later
>now they lock my room from outside when they do this, and they call me 'cocksnatcher'

This is the funniest most fucked thing ive seen all day, thanks user

You're welcome ;_;

any chance that you would kill your parents?

This.

If this is true you need to kill yourself. Not even joking, you are a waste of air.

I don't want to be labeled as a murderer and sent to prison for life, so no.

move out. diet. bathe. find a hobby that doesn't involve sitting around your house all day.

but mostly move out.

yep, you're a fag

do this

You're 30 living at home with your parents, no wonder you're a Virgin. Get a fuckin life

More stories please op, your misery is highly amusing. Perhaps you could start. a blog

Cocksnatcher? You mean like... the cockmongler

Jizzuz Christ OP! How did you deteriorate so far? Only 30. Still young. Can still turn it all around.

Is OP a homosexuaual?

If I were you I would honestly be more embarrassed about living with my parents at 30 than being a virgin

You have to get out of your comfort zone. Think of things regular people do daily that would make you uncomfortable and then do those things. Thats how you grow as a person. Part of the reason you are so fucked up is that your shit for brain parents were to young to raise you right. Leave your comfort zone and everytbing you have ever wanted will come to you with time. Stop being a pussy.

Why did you go straight for the cock?

This is why i still browse this shithole.

So why did you tell us this op

Well shit man, I wasn't going to fuck my mom and my two neighbors were busy 69-ing each other so it just felt like the right thing to do.

I wanted to get it off my chest, also need advice to get the courage to join my parents in their gang bangs.

dont join them fat woman will sleep with anyone try one of em?

no dude. no. you don't join your parents in gangbangs bruh. just.... no

you should really just move out. and start over. you're never going to improve with your shithead parents fucking with you so much.

This. Don't join your parent's gangbang what the fuck kinda logic is that? Honestly just get a job, move out, rent out a shitty apartment, start lifting or at the very least don't eat doritos and mcdonalds for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Honestay your parents sound like absolute shit heads, don't give them any attention.

Focus on moving out user.