Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zBLwHQorIU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr5hUVM7pPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, please do.

I can play the guitar

Hmm, so I'm still blacklisted

rifk

What can you play?

State your name.

The villain formerly known as Colbert

I'm a kissless virgin at 18... also I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 16.

I collect coins???

It's not like anyone rides bikes anymore unless they're Stephen King characters

What kinda coins?

Proto1 at your service.

rifk war

All kinds

Coins from other countries or just old coins, although my current collection cosists of mostly old American currency

How is life? Still in school?

youtube.com/watch?v=3zBLwHQorIU

Just gold coins or silver or what?

Okay, was working but now I'm finding a job

I was in the B movie HackJob by James Balsamo

I want to fucking die but can't because the next Pokemon game comes out in November.

Nigga Im 22 and still can't ride a bike.

>produced by Lloyd Kaufman

Holy shit, you were in a Lloyd Kaufman movie?!

What's your favorite smogon tier?

>inb4 /vp/ autism

I'm a kissless virgin at 20 and I can't ride a bike.

You doing IT?

Missed you.

I am not weeabo scum like. I go to the gym, have a girlfriend (perfect pussy btw) dropped college and getting into being a personal trainer. Suck it loser

Like you ;)

Your Waifu is shit, faggot

It the movie? I saw it, was great

Good job?

ah this is why I come to this site, it's always good to know no matter how much of a fucking loser degenerate I am, there's always someone who's worse off than me.

I am a lonely white girl looking to explore some new fetishes. Send pictures that turn you on.

Yeah but can you surf.

If not you are a FUCKING FAGGOT

There was a storm outside hail and rain were hitting my window. The house started to shake about a minute later and I hear the tornado sirens going off. I got up and out into the hall way and tripped over some pictures that fell off the wall and cut my foot on glass. I was trying to crawl to the stairs I saw my brother. He picked me up and ran me down stairs to the basement. He put me in the cornor while the house was shaking and the floor boards were starting to come up. He ran back upstairs to find my parents and he got knocked back down the stairs by the wind. He crawled over to me and held me tight. The lights went out and I felt like the tornado was right over us. He covered me with his body and pushed me forward on to the concrete. He pulled down my pjs and began pushing his cock inside me for the next 30 seconds or so and then cumming inside me. He pull up my pjs when he was done and kept holding me til the storm was over. He walked up stairs with me to find the whole top part of the house was gone and we could not find my parents. I could never look at him the same. I was thankful he saved me but after what he did when the state picked us up I asked to be put into another foster home and never saw him again.

I make big cums

IF YOU DIAL THAT NUMBER

THE BOOGEYMAN'S GONNA GETCHA

>What's your favorite smogon tier?

I play between UU and AG. UU is pretty chill and I love using Cloyster competitively but I like the teambuilding freedom of AG (because I want to run Baton Pass Scolipede and Double Team Aegislash). Though AG gets old quickly after seeing full Arceus and Rayquaza teams over and over.

No security research the life.

Birth of the Dragon was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr5hUVM7pPE

>I'm so broken xD
You're not a loser you're just a jabroni who romanticizes the concept of being a loser. Kinda like grunge kids did.
If I were you I'd go enjoy being normal.

>>MET GIRL AT 19 AT CC IN USA
>>HAS DORKY 12 YEAR OLD SISTER
>>HITS ON ME HARDCORE FOR 8 YEARS
>>CANT RECIPROCATE, BUT MAKE HER A SLUT ANYWAY THOUGH COSPLAY AND INTERNET.
>>THEIR DAD KILLS HIMSELF
>>ALL I WANT TO DO IS BANG SISTER WHO IS NOW A HOT BABE
>>THEIR MOM JERKS ME OFF WHILE WE ALL GRIEVE AT HOME FOR 2 WEEKS
>>AFTER 14 YEARS THEY ALL DUMP ME AT ONCE.
>>NOW I WANT TO KILL MYSELF.
>>THEIR NET WORTH WAS OVER 20 MILLION DOLLARS.
>>MY FAMILY IS RICHER, BUT I STILL WANT TO DIE.
>>WRITING A BOOK ABOUT IT BUT STILL WANT TO DIE.

I'll tell you something: I fucking love how my girlfriend's shoes smell. They are amazing

Kek a personal trainer my friend did the same thing even went to school for free. His life is shit now

How big?

Ah, I'm an ubers player myself. I love the design of all the legendaries and love breaking the meta with shit like Groundium-Z Dialga

O-okay

You uh... you do you?

Footfags pls go.

shoes? try smelling her little sisters used underwear.

I was invited over by a girl to sneak into her room secretly but I fucked up and snuck into her brothers room instead.

I also hate dairy, like all of it. Cheese, milk, yogurt. I'm not lactose intolerant it just taste bad.
I mean my first kiss was pretty rapey. I was locked in the gym storage room by a bunch of girls until I kissed one of them that liked me at the time, this was 6th grade so 11 years old.
Fuck you, riding bikes is both healthy and an interesting sport to watch.

Y dun goofed my man

Also you need to calm down with these replies

Shut the fuck up and gimme a hug.

fucking nerdbert.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

i put my finger inside my anus every time i poop

Do you smell it afterward?

HEY I REMEMBER YOU

"Anime and chitchat"

you were the person who talked to me a bunch

I have been around for quite some time, yes

no
i clean it with paper you sick fuck

One of them wasn't meant for you but the guy who said he was kissless at 18, fuck ups happen even when you are as great as me.
I think I might know them from somewhere else based on file naming system. What places have you been?

I am eternal, child. I am the eater of worlds, and of children. I'm every nightmare you've ever had; I'm your worst fears come true! I am everything you ever were afraid of!

WHAT THE FUCK DOES YOU DO DYOU MEAN?? WER'RE TAKIN ABOUT BILLINOS OF DALLERS ON 3CAHGN AND YOU'RE TELIG ME ME JUST MOVE ON?

I CAN, ACUTALLY I CAN MAKE THAT MUCH I N LIKE ONE YEAHR, BUT IM MAKING NICE WITH THE BLEBS VIA MI JUEWISH OVERLORDS. ILL BROBAPAY DIE FOR DIS.

My only fear is a sexier me, damn thats impressive to be that, I didn't even know it was possible.
I understand half of this and for that I'm proud.

>something interesting
I get disgusted to the point of nausea when I watch animated hentai, but I pretty much exclusively fap to hentai manga and images

Fun fact about me

I don't have any

I use to be that way about 3dpd but I overgrew it, I'm sure you'll do the same.
Sure you do, maybe you are the most neetiest neet of neets and thats fun enough.

guess i have one

cooking i guess

I'm a 25 years old kissless virgin but I can ride a bike.

im a reverse trap

What kind of bike, road racer, mountain bike, bmx?
What kind of foods do you like to cook?
You do you boo boo

Pancakes and such

Ummmm....

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

So you get off to nausea?

Oh come on, surely you do

I mean it isn't as good as the crunchiness of a waffle but acceptable enough.
Who knows
Thinking is hard though, I leave that for people who like to think.

I like impossibly big poos.

Maybe it's not hard, maybe you're just bad of it

You know to each their own. I will say my weak gag reflex disagrees with you however.
Both may be true, but who is to decide?
I just like fun things, thinking seems to be the opposite of that to me either way.

I browse Sup Forums at least once a week and I ironically want to breed a Jewess cougar so my children are born with a higher IQ then myself but I guess that's fine because I'm 'white' passing anyway.

>You know to each their own. I will say my weak gag reflex disagrees with you however.
But what's so gross about it? Her turds are pure.

I only gave my folder to you and two other people.

Or maybe three, I can't remember if I ever actually sent it to the third one though.

Exclusive folders, huh? Bern?

I, Rank 1 A-Class, Sweet Mask, exist to keep out the no-roll plebs from S-Class. Only dubs and higher are worthy of the hero association.

I just don't think anybody else ever wanted such a poorly put together one- I'm much more cute than Bern though, right? I think about that guy from time to time.

I had start travel on my own, around my country, with small amount of money. Eating fruit, n stuff. Best experience

Once a week might too much for you mate.
The real reason to breed with someone is so they are forced to marry you into money, that and your children having money is nice too.
I mean take a bite out of your own fecal matter and see if you still have the fetish. Thats what the one green text user said made him lose it.

I'm actually a grizzly bear in a human's body

I want to ask a girl out tomorrow but I'm nervous as fuck and feel she's out of my league. Probably not going to be able to do it and I'll wait for another time

How long did it take you to travel/tell me the best story you have from your adventure. I've been thinking about doing this but america is quite a bit bigger than most places.
Which kind? mainland, Kodiak, peninsular, California, or Mexican?
Do it, whats the worst thing that happens, she says no? So it'll be like you never asked her out in the first place, nothing wrong with that.

Just bought a new PC tablet.

That's what made me fired up in the first place but it's going to be so fucking awkward between us if it goes bad since we work together (not co workers) and we see each other every day

It's not awkward, it only is if you make it so. If she says no literally do everything you can to not bring it up and never mention it again. Act like it never happened.

You got this, trust me I failed lots and succeeded a few times, I'm a master at the initial asking phase by this point.

- I grew an online platform from nothing when no one knew who I was
- Published author
- I take high-ticket programs and pass on my wisdom to others in an accessible way.
- People return to my livestreams and will actually stay the full length
- Yet for all the work I put into what I do I'm still shit at creating posts here. :(

If someone here actually put out a course on creating viral meme-worthy content I'd probably pay to take it.

I'll sleep on it I guess. I'm still not sure if I can do it tomorrow but I'm not going to let my limited time pass by without doing anything. I'll hate myself so much more if I don't act

Just make sure that no matter what to laugh it off, laughter makes everything better.
Failure or success say haha that was stupid, welp onto the next one then.
Good memes are just things that gather traction without you knowing it'll suceed it's like making any joke. You see if its funny in a crowd and either its a success or it flumps, rarely a middle ground in comedy.

hey, niggerkiller here. just got done doin' my thang. I feel better. MUCH BETTER. 4 of them were in my hot tub, and none actually lived threre. i brought beer, and vodka, and a fat wallet, which i dropped accidently, full of money.

one bragged about running a mile in 7 minutes. aother said he had a white gf. another actually seemed human and cried when he said no one took him seriously as a rapper and a runner.

they were all in their mid thirties. I was happy to tell them i was their size, 140 lbs, 6'1, in highschool, and blew up to 400. they tried, they cried. they died.

now i have 4 dead niggers, only about 120 pounds each.

but im back, faggots!

I can hear high pitch sounds most other people cannot. It actually drives me up a tree when I leave a battery charger plugged in or I have a low cost component in a PC that decides to make a while. When I was younger, and in a completely quiet house, I knew when the phone was going to ring because I'd pick up a high pitch from the lines a plit moment before the phone actually rung (but not anymore as my house is never totally quiet).
I've been single for fourteen years.
I'm ugly (hence above).
I dunno what else right now...

FYI 4 dead niggers take up 1 suitcase. more room if you chop 'em up more!

>implying I wouldn't marry her first like a civalized person
I'm not a nigger user, I actually want to raise my children.

Wut

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/Steam/

Are you? ARE YOU????

Do it pussy

You sound like a neat person.

So you're like... a dog? That's actually kinda cool tbh

>/Steam/

But I deleted everyone when I was having a meltdown about something. I'll login and find you on a night where I'm feeling more talkative.

>Error: Audio streams are not allowed.
God this site is shit, I can't even post my cute webm.

Louise ;~;

Yes, love? I occasionally post with this pink-haired loli in circlejerks here now btw way. I even sneak into animus and shitpost as user sometimes.

I like eating Pineapples.

I miss you! You should Steam message me sometimes

I will keep those things in mind

Thats cause they taste great, especially on pizza!

Are you the clown piece from /trash/?

I'm in a band that is pretty popular

Through I haven't posted there in quite some time, I am the one and only carnival master clownpiece!

Do you have a Steam? I wanted to talk!