Since Sup Forums says stereotypes are based in truth, does that mean we're all a bunch of aspergersy neckbeard shut-ins?

Since Sup Forums says stereotypes are based in truth, does that mean we're all a bunch of aspergersy neckbeard shut-ins?

Most of us are, yes

Generally speaking, yes

it's not a stereotype, just a slander by leditors

Yep.

Doesn't make us any less correct, though, which triggers our enemies to no end.

Forgot your proxy?

Yea but at least im not a nigger

How's it even a stereotype. Everyone here is anonymous. It's baseless speculation on a formless group of people.

Also right.

C U C K
U
C
K
> in a century, the UK will be full of niggers
> you were offended by a Jew who has found your weak spot (if you're not a NEET, prove otherwise)

OY VEY waddup!

Hitler did nothing wrong.

well
he didn't win the war, that's for starters

thats /r9k/

Yes. t. Actual neckbeard sperg

Double digits confirm!

Oy vey, at least we tried!

confirmed

Who else here looks like a handsome or at least above average normie but functions pretty much like an aspergersy shut-in

Sup Forums hasn't been this honest with itself in years

>does that mean we're all a bunch of aspergersy neckbeard shut-ins?

Pretty much true in my case.

I have a nice face

Yep

The greatest goddamn neckbeards the internet has to offer.

Yep, but we're pretty good.

No it means there are a decent majority that post here
That pic in your OP is especially true as the anime faggots that invaded from Sup Forums to fuck with the Trump general eventually turned into NatSoc
Sup Forums is the most diverse and interesting board user wise that Sup Forums has with our only close contender would be Sup Forums

I am a childless single man who masturbates to anime, so yes, Cuck Wilson was right about that. But he was retarded to think Sup Forums was the only place supporting Trump. That's obviously not true.

i sure am autistic.
6'0, atheltic 45k net after taxes tho.
21 y/o virgin. No regrets, last thing i need is another vice.

There is no evidence of that! :-{D

>Canada and Brazil not in crap tier
This is an old chart, huh?

I'm an antisocial apatheist who is physically impaired and also a neckbeard donning skeleton NEET. The pendulum swings both ways and it is important to remember that. At least I'm objective and not a feelsingfag.

>antisocial

So you're a criminal? Get out of here, nigger.