I'm 23, M and of Indian descent...

I'm 23, M and of Indian descent. My older sister is 29 and almost 30 and i absolutely swear on my life this is the first time ive ever come into this situation.

I creeped her instagram and she had done some photoshoot with one of those want-to-be photographers who are in every group of friends, particularly asians.

Anyways, i clicked the stupid video snippet last night when i was drunk. I won't lie i did get an errection. I fucked up and drank more and went to bed. Now i can't get it out of my head today.

Small image attached.

Other urls found in this thread:

im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-1-5c159cfa63.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She probably gets ganbanged daily by at least 30 guys. You should join the fun next time.

This is fucked up. why am I sharing this. but i cant stop myself.

friends, i need counselment and people to tell me this is ok and that i was drunk. and that im hungover.

Thats the thing. She's totally not like that. Loves fashion, makeup, dressing up. But she is conservative in dating etc.

Fuck her

...As far as you know.

Is it hard for a white guy to get an Indian bitch? Just wondering because as a software developer I work around a lot of Indian woman. Most of them are ugly as fuck, but a few are good looking and I don't see any rings or red dots.

Not cool.

Pretty sure. She always hangs out with her girlfriends who are equally as conservative and from strict families.

Should I post .gif or .png of video if people can act mature?

This is OP. Typically it depends on the family and style the kids were brought up.

First:
>'m 23, M and of Indian descent.
So you poop in the street
Now on to the topic at hand:
>i clicked the stupid video snippet last night when i was drunk. I won't lie i did get an errection.
Congradualtions, you are a male of the human race, yes if your sister is hot, say we belive that pic is her, then by no means should you not want to fuck her. Sorry but that is just hard wired into the human mind. Second, get her drunk, and fuck her. I am sure it will end badly but at least you got it out of your system.

Guys... this is fucked up. I just chugged a beer down. Would it be fucked up if I jerked to her tonight? Its something about this video. I swear its never happened before, its the outfit.

I'm going to post the gif. But be honest would you do the same? I need the honest answer with ethics and morals of your own taken into account

Damn. What you said made me actually feel better because it felt sincere. The second part I know you were joking about but the first part has made me feel better.

Teh second part was mainly a wild hope of you fucking her. But serious, if your sister is hot, you as a fucking male of the species are gonna find attactive and get a hard on. Now be a part of the human race and don't act on it, just rub a few out with her in mind and move on.

How badly do you want your family to ostracize you? Chances are if you get her drunk and you fuck her, you can wave goodbye to your family.

Post that gif

Don't do it OP Vishnu will come to you and bitchslap you with all ten hands and knock the incest outta you

to drunk to post gif properly. ill delete in few minutes but ill leave the thread going until i finish my 6th beer. its linked in a above post for anyone who wants to see it. i dont want it drawing to much attention so its better as a link

I am sorry but that is crazy fucking hot. Thanks OP

Im not sure if was the same guy before who worded the perfect arguement of we're wired as males to automatically think this way...

but if its not same guy, please tell me that you agree with him

ill leave it up for 5 minutes only because its not so visible and people will pass by it

I am the same, the second post ie was me trying to type too fast while doing three other things. Sorry one of those things was me fapping to your sister.

Ahhh this is fuckedup haha sorry. I have lived enough knowing i showed one other guy. Taking ithe .gif down but feel free to comment anyway

Pic and .gif removed now i feel comfortable chatting a bit. Now im tempted to fap to it.... im going for it after one more beerr

fucking kek'd m8

>soc
i laughed out loud too as an indian guy.

Go for the fap, not the fuck, just the fap. But seriously OP thank you for sharing. I've enjoyed the chat and more importantly the gif immensely. If any thing, get your sister into modeling, holy fuck she has a carrier.

>I'm 23, M and of Indian descent. My older sister is 29 and almost 30 and i absolutely swear on my life this is the first time ive ever come into this situation.
>I creeped her instagram and she had done some photoshoot with one of those want-to-be photographers who are in every group of friends, particularly asians.
>Anyways, i clicked the stupid video snippet last night when i was drunk. I won't lie i did get an errection. I fucked up and drank more and went to bed. Now i can't get it out of my head today.
>Small image attached.
>>>
Haa thanks budday. Dont worry the thought of fuck never crossed my mind. Fap - yes! Im going for one and im going to open the .GIF full screen. Do me a favour and clear your history. All I ask is its not saved or kept.

"All I ask is its not saved or kept."
This is Sup Forums

Someone saved it.

Lol its only been you and me on the thread bro. Aslong as I know you didnt save it then im good.

You got no troubles from me, but to be honest she's hot enough to make the rounds in other threads, the only good thing is she's not nude so she most likely will not be posted a thousand times in the Hot Indian girl threads that pop up time to time by others. And with that enjoy your beer, enjoy the fap, and live well OP.

Peace and love!

where is the pic!??!

its still up as a GIF. Someone should start new thread with op's sister and link to this one.

im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-1-5c159cfa63.gif