You will never, EVER have a leader that is so kind, polite, and handsome. :)

You will never, EVER have a leader that is so kind, polite, and handsome. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCjZHf3Xvss
youtube.com/watch?v=nQZSbE-ulnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's such a fucking pussy. It's so embarrassing that we elected this fucking faggot to lead our country.

What.

Even by Canadian standards this dude is a fucking puss. I'm laughing my ass off. I can't believe this dude is your leader. Obama is a wimpy faggot but Justin makes him look good.

Would have been so based if he didn't apologize desu

good on you m8

What is likely to happen to him?

good cuck :^)
it will only make the day of the rope so much sweeter
youtube.com/watch?v=sCjZHf3Xvss

First sign of trouble and he recoils like a cuck

Grow a fuckin spine Trudeau

This goes for the "Left" aswell, what happened to the nationalist left?

LOL

4 years please!!!!!!!!!!

Probably nothing,

I would prefer a leader that was stern, resolute and patriotic. Another quality would be the ability to base his reasoning on facts and logic, instead of naming the current year.

Personally, I hope this faggot visit the middle east and gets fuckin raped and murdered. Then maybe we can elect someone who knows what the fuck to do.

I quite agree. Since Canada is so charmlessness and their leader is fawned collectively over by the female teenage population of the world, one could only imagine how much MATE WEED LMAO would be of an Australian cultural export

You won't either, fellow burger

What teh fuck did he do? Also this place is fucking with my brain I actually had a dream last night where I was this guy and had to apologize to angry bird type things on the top of a building for not being able to legalize weed. Also Bernie sanders was in it. Oh and before I woke up me (as Justin thedoux) and Bernie sanders smoked weed and jumped off the building.

Never know, he might turn into this guy

We should petition him to resign over this.

What a cuck.
This is so embarrassing.

Literally just subvert SJW's by claiming he is sexist and mysognistic for this and get people to call for his resignation.

Trump says fuck your feelings

Justin is the type of guy who pull that. Hes a fuckin clown

>Literally a drama teacher acting and leaf fags ate it up

Lets make a drama class douchebag be our PM because he's handsome and speaks well.

We need two walls

I accidentally, literally, tapped some over-reacting whore with his elbow.

And this is coming from me; a guy who hates liberals.

>He accidentally

My subconscious apparently thinks I'm Weedman.

Wow, you really convinced me OP. I am now a #cruzmissile

so this how canadian act

He's said this so many times that it just doesn't matter at this point. Of course, anyone with half a brain would have known it didn't matter the first time either.

We need to build a wall around Toronto to stop it from seeping out into the rest of the country.
>believe me, I live at Ground Zero

Canadian Parlamentary Procedure:

Trudeau gets 5 minutes in the box for an illegal body check against a House member.

Opposition party plans to use the power play time to pass legislation to accept his apology.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

That's it? What a fag.

Canadian Men hate him, International Women love him. I wonder why.

LETS GET REAL FOR A SECOND AND YES IM CAPS CRUSIIN,

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY RETARDED QUESTIONS ON Sup Forums LATELY? ITS FUCKING ANNOYING AND SLIDING GOOD THREADS. OP SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF AUTISTIC THREAD IS THIS??? YOU GOING TO POST A QUESTION ABOUT TRANNIES, OR BBC KEKSHIT, OR APOLOGIZING FOR HIROSHIMA, OR BTFO Sup Forums ONCE AND FOR ALL (even though Sup Forums is right here the next day and never BTFO), OR COUNTLESS OTHER STUPID SHIT THAT IS TURNING Sup Forums INTO B & REDDIT COMBINED? IF YOU HAD 1 OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE, YOU COULD ANSWER THE QUESTION YOUR SELF AND STOP WITH THE WORTHLESS TIME WASTING AUTISTIC QUESTIONS THAT IS BECOMING THE CANCER OF THIS SINKING SHIP, WE ARE LITERALLY THE TITANIC AND IM ABOUT TO HOP OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE ONTO THE LIFE BOAT AND LET YOU FAGGOTKEKS FIGHT OVER THE BBC THREADS AND TRANNY DEBATES. NONE OF THIS IS GOING TO MATTER WHEN IT ALL GOES DOWN AND WE ALL KNOW ITS SOON.

TLDR OP IS AN AUTISTIC FAGGOT ANOTHER CANCER THREAD

>Canadian Men hate him, International Women love him. I wonder why.

Sounds like ad copy for a cheap cologne.

Can second. Its terrible here.

what a fucking idiot

he had the chance to end the feminist bullshit
and he didn't take it

I saw the video. What actually happened that warrants this response from him? He went over to intervene on a situation that was escalating and accidentally bumped into a woman.

Am I missing something?

>End the feminist bullshit

He is the direct result of feminist bullshit

>left wing media spins it into Justin beating a women because he's an evil man
>right wing media spins it as Justin viciously attacking a Conservative MP for taking too long to sit down
loving
every
laugh

He triggered her and made parliament an unsafe place for women.

It wouldn't surprise me if he literally had a pussy instead of a scrotum

C U C K
U
C
K

well from what it looks, it looks like he's the "new Jim Morrison of international politics"

And if Jim Morrison would've said that the woman has to go back to her kitchen, you can bet alot of them would

Holy fuck. I bet it's literally this, innit?

So tolerant and handsome

>he apologized over facebook
>for interrupting
>as a prime minister
>over facebook

haha good joke
this isn't funny anymore, canada.
stop it.
bring harper back

honestly this is fucking beyond pathetic even for Trudeau's standard. never seen a bigger fucking dormat in my life.

What would Trump have said in this situation?

id say nothing because literally nothing happened but this world is so fucking insane recently... you never know

>Personally, I hope this faggot visit the middle east and gets fuckin raped and murdered.

Don't we all

You shoulda seen when our Minister of Democratic Institutions insinuated that we should vote by Twitter... Fuckin shameful.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQZSbE-ulnk

he molested a woman in front of the entire house of commons, and left her tired used carcass on the floor

If he was kidnapped for ransom we wouldn't be allowed to pay it. After all, justin Trudeau doesn't want anyone to negotiate with terrorists.. That was his rule.

Just the opposite.

If you don't pay the kidnappers, they win

Not for the Canadians who just got their heads chopped off in the Philippines. I'm on my phone so I can't link it but the kidnappers wanted 8 mill or something like that and Trudeau refused to pay it or send anyone to try to rescue them. He sat there with a smug grin and let them die.