Listen to song

>listen to song
>compressed to hell and back
>everything is the same volume: loud as possible
>waveform is basically a rectangle
>[fade out]
>song sounds great as the loudness wall disappears
How do we fix music producers?
I cannot listen to modern music anymore because of this shit.

For fuck's sake, how do these retards get paid millions of dollars to slap a limiter on every track and then push all volumes to their maximum?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/162451769[/spoiler]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The loudness wars are a meme

The bass drum is so loud in every modern pop song that they literally have to hard limit the bass and vocals each time which causes distortion. This would've been considered bad quality production at any time before 2007.

Not really true, because they can just bump any track a single percentage away in the panning and solve that problem. The main problem is that you can hear everything at once so nothing stands out, and no single instrument can shine at any one part.

Imagine a guitar solo where every instrument is just as loud... oh wait, Metallica made it so you don't have to imagine that!

Loudness wars have calmed significantly since the 90s and mid 00s, but it's still a dark time in history.

name one Metallica song where that happens... the backing guitars are always turned down when the solo happens.

just turn it down you autist

The point is that turning it down only makes the song limited at a lower volume.

Its really but it only effects bad songs to begin with

t. Someone with no comprehension of dynamics

>t.
back to rebbit

t. Redditor whos projecting

What do you guys think of Boris? I think their noisy production is endearing.

Post your EQ settings.

>He uses an equaliser
Holy shit dude stop rn and just get good headphones

I can't afford it. Also, I'd like to hear a good reason to stop.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

I don't like music

Sauce/nudes on these demons of semens?

OP's pic is NXT wrestler Asuka. [spoiler]No nudes, but she does have this vimeo.com/162451769[/spoiler]

Because you most likely know little to nothing about frequencies and equalizing

any in Death Magnetic

what did she mean by this?

Why do I need to have anything more than a sense of hearing to know what I do and don't like?

You obviously know nothing if thats your answer. Its a complicated process

I doubt you know fuckall either. At least point to something a not that technical person can understand. But you can also keep doing what you're doing, and I'll just give you zero credibility and write you off as a memer.