BREXIT DEBATE KILLS 16 YEAR OLD POLISH CHILD

British people are fucking revolting to Eastern Europeans.

>The grief stricken grandmother of Polish schoolgirl Dagmara Przybysz found dead after she complained of classroom racism today told how she moved to Britain for a better life - but was hounded by classmates who 'didn't like her'. Zofia Dobek says she is at a loss to explain why school pupils hounded Dagmara and made her feel like an outsider in the weeks and months in the build up to the teenager's death. The 16-year-old died at the Pool Academy in Cornwall on Tuesday after police and paramedics rushed to the scene.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599019/I-t-understand-didn-t-like-Grieving-grandmother-Polish-girl-dead-school-complaining-classroom-racism-says-pupils-blanked-16th-birthday.html

This is why I will be voting to remain in the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

forvo.com/word/przybysz/#pl
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603878/My-racist-abuse-growing-Cornwall-Hollywood-star-Thandie-Newton.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornish_National_Liberation_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Gof
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-27132035
youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w
youtube.com/channel/UCqjg-sEIAIN7JgzjBIGcDuw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dZHyRohfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K... KEEP ME POSTED

K...keep me posted

Brits, tanned Brits, Germans, and tanned Germans are all subhumans (just a friendly reminder)

K... Keep me posted

"You can't be racist towards white people"

I hope NOBREXIT, KARMA MUSS SEIN

Never let a good tragedy go to waste, eh mate?

>Przybyszhyglrczy

Haha what a fucking retard

>mudblood rapefugees bully white chick to death
>this is Britain's fault
K, keep me posted.

I found the problem, OP
>Speaking from the village of Radgoszcz, west Poland, with tears streaming down her Zofia sobbed: 'At the school you can now see there are heaps of flowers for her. But when she turned 16 no one even congratulated her.
> But when she turned 16 no one even congratulated her.
>no one even congratulated her.
>congratulated
What a stuck up cunt. No one congratulated me for turning 16/18/21. Women need to stop being taught they are special, because when they get bullied by Muzzies, they should be able to take it on the chin with a stiff upper lip.

Not surprised tbqh, englishh are a cowardly bunch, they will bully fellow whites but won't make eye contact with a muslim or black person.

Brits won't say a word about Abdul and Ahmed but Krysztof is easy pickings for them.

She should have come to America desu, probably would have been one of the most popular girls in school looking like that

I bet that contributed to the bitchiness she experience, she is better looking than like%99 of 16 year old girls, I bet they felt threatened and teamed up on her

I have not been congratulated for anything in the past 23 years.

they're welcome over here

>przybysz

how in the fuck is this even pronounced

Fuck off is she 16...she looks ancient!

Look at the racial and ethnic make up of the people under 18 from her town. It was most certainly the muzzies. Brits don't bully Poles for "racism".

>She should have come to America
She still would have been killed.

Where is the morgue?

Isn't it possible people didn't like her because she was a fucking cunt ?
Not "muh racism" Fuck off EU shill

I blame Hitler for this, for making most of us leave Poland to subhuman nations

I got congratulated for landing a date with a 9/10 hottie, but that's about it.

THIS SHIT IS DRIVING ME FUCKING NUTS

HOW DID SHE DIE? WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY MEAN SHE "DIED AT SCHOOL" AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED?

WAS IT A HEART ATTACK? WAS SHE CHOKED?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHITTY AS JOURNALISM GOD DAMN IT WAHT THE FUCK HAPPENED

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you want more people to die because the issues EU is causing related to this?

immigrant always lie about their age

what the fuck are you talking about dumb ass British dick

Psh-bysh

Couldn't be more meme stereotypical lol (pshek pshek)

Underrated

exactly man fucking bs story

>>mudblood rapefugees bully white chick to death

Ever been to Cornwall? It's one of the whitest parts of the UK.

Liberals tell me you can't be racist to whites. So are we sure she is white?

All I know was that she was found in a toilet block(stall) and committed suicide

So most likely pills or arm cutting

Source please, couldn't find shit

if i roll dubs i will cast a spell on the people that "killed" her or were accesories to her demise.

i am a warlock donĀ“t ask me anything

> found dead after she complained of classroom racism

So her classmates were of a different race? You don't say.

forvo.com/word/przybysz/#pl

Voting Brexit will allow us to take more Bangladeshi immigrants though.

>committed suicide
[citation needed]

Is there really anyone here unironically believing Brexit will happen?

Literally everyone with a clear mind will vote Stay, because of the economic and prosperity. Without EU you would lose those immediately.

>Brits don't bully Poles for "racism".
Buahahahahahahahaha. Typical poster from USA with ignorance about European affairs.
Maybe in USA Europeans feel kinship but in Europe there is no such thing. In UK Jamaicans face less racism than Poles.

Yes she killed herself over classroom words.

FUCK OFF! The media is so insideous to use this to push Bremain. It was probably over a fucking boy or her Grandparents were really evil people.

Everyone in Cornwall are chill as fuck. FALSE FLAG!

Do you know the school/neighborhood/city? Was it a muslim shit-hole or what?

>White Brits bullying fellow whites to death

>Allowing shitskins to walk all over them

When do we drop the nuke senpai

Sort of like purshibish when speaking slowly and carefully, but more like bishbish usually.

>implying Britain would not be far better off if they just produced everything in Britain instead of buying shit from other EU countries

In the fucking article you mong
If she was murdered they would say, this isnt some cia wetwork job that needs to be covered up

10/10

I dont give a fuck about a load of old tax dodging boomers living in the Algarve. Fuck em!

>mountain Jew encouraging others to remain in the EU

>THIS SHIT IS DRIVING ME FUCKING NUTS
>HOW DID SHE DIE?
Natural causes (stabbing a girl 50 times to rape the corpse is pretty natural for Ahmed and Abdul).

>lose those immediately
why?
>just cuz

Pole here living in Black Country. Never experienced racism from anyone, however I'm older, 6'7 and work with older folks who clearly are more mature. Odds are she was some sort of a gold digging hoe (majority of Polish women are, don't let looks deceive you) or she was to retarded to speak English fluently which also would irritate the living shit out of me. However I DON'T understand why Brits focus their dislike to foreigners towards Eastern Europeans. Ye I get it many of us aren't perfect and big chunk of Polish immigrants are brain dead cunts that probably ran away from Polish police - however we are nowhere as bad as Romanian gypsies or Mudslims and yet I haven't heard a word of negativity towards them. It's like the moment your skin is 2 tones darker than white you receive a lifetime lasting "get out of jail free" card in cucked Western countries.

>killing yourself over words
Pretty weak desu

Cornwall is like 99% white

Cornwall is like 99% white ffs.

The Cornish people don't even consider themselves English. They burn English flags and attack people who wear the England football shirt.

It was difficult enough surviving in Cornwall as a normal Englishman, let alone a Polish person.

>'Get back to the jungle where you belong': My racist abuse growing up in Cornwall, by Hollywood star Thandie Newton

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603878/My-racist-abuse-growing-Cornwall-Hollywood-star-Thandie-Newton.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornish_National_Liberation_Army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Gof

>Cornish people granted minority status within UK

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-27132035

>This is why I will be voting to remain in the EU.

I'm not sure I understand your logic at all.

Do you think staying in the EU will grant the local school district the power to bring dead people back to life or something?

>White Brits bullying fellow whites to death
>Brits
>white

You truly are a retard.

It's about your future and the future of your children. If you care about them, you vote STAY.

If they are not part of the EU, they don't have access to the EU market. They don't have any trade deals.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w

The funny thing is that the reports won't tell you that most of her classmates were kebab

Is there an open hostility towards foreigners in Russia?

I'm half-Russian, can speak basic Russian, and am a heavy drinker.

Will I fit in

Holy shit that's her? She is fucking gorgeous. FUCK YOU DIRTY MUDSLIMES YOU'RE GONNA GET FUCKED SOON ENOUGH! WE'LL ERADICATE YOU ALL!

It must be true it's in the newspaper.
Sooooo, why do all the other teenagers kill themselves. So not because jealous bitches, not because bullying little shits, not because any other reason.

Jewdar alert. Merchant detected. How's the market today?

You faggots bully poles but gladly watch how shitskins rape underage girl.

Here is her Youtube channel.

She was a cute and lovely girl.

youtube.com/channel/UCqjg-sEIAIN7JgzjBIGcDuw

Why is everyone so keen on living in Spain when their economy is fucking shit? What's the big secret?

>implying Germans don't bully Poles as well.

>ancient

nah

>Sees flag
>Sees post
What the fuck you don't get to pick sides

>It's about your future and the future of your children. If you care about them, you vote STAY.

Says neutral Switzerland. Appeal to emotion much?

And who needs trade deals? Is there demand in Britain for goods and services? Will that stop if they leave the EU? Then why would people stop trading with Britain if they leave?

If you're worried about the EU not being able to dictate trade, I'd say you have just betrayed your Euro bias. Leaving is better for Britain, not the EU, but they shouldn't care about that unelected central government.

Old Brits retire there and sponge on Spanish healthcare, never learning Spanish or integrating.

So Britcucks do you want to become Russia 2.0 with cripple economy? Then just vote Leave.

But if you want to be a strong country, have a good future for your children, you MUST vote STAY.

gr8 b8 m8

translation has been fucked up.
It should be noone gave her best wishes.
Its just common thing in Poland that when someone has birthday we wish very best to this person.

That's pretty funny. I've been in Newquay on Boardmasters festival and shit was pretty dope. I mean it's like a mini Spain in this otherwise cold and wet place. Palm trees, 20 degrees water temp and all that good shit. Cornwall sure is pretty, dunno about people though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dZHyRohfo

She almost had a full English accent. Very sad.

Pole BTFO!!!!!

Just like any other fingol.

>Is there an open hostility towards foreigners in Russia?
Depends on the foreigners. And on where exactly in Russia. There is Moscow and there are remote depressive villages where the locals would kill you to wear your branded boots.

This is propaganda. Every time you reply to it, you're letting the terrorists win.

Not only easterns, a lot of spaniards have reported racism in UK.

It's an anglo thing, they hate fellow europeans and love pakis and indians, even choose a muslim as a mayor of their fucking capital.

Prizz-bee

I used to know somebody with the name

Nobody dislikes Poles here. The poles I've met in my time are very hard working and family orientated people.

They smoke like fucking chimneys though

That might be the case 70 years ago but right now even a 6'6 14 years old 35 years old looking refugee bullies you in a club while smacking your gf on her ass.

Congratulations on getting 3 (You)s

Teenagers are hysterical and changing policy based on teenaged emotions is like driving a car based on what happens in a movie.

She's the picture of Aryan beauty. How could you disgusting British Muslim Pakis do such a thing?

Mate EU government is democratically elected, don't believe these propaganda.

EU will not trade with UK and UK will become the European Mexico. Why do you want the fellow Brits on this board to suffer? Don't you want them to have a nice life? I don't understand why you want to destroy UK, it's your motherland.

Best decision is to vote STAY. The majority knows this, that's why Stay is winning in every poll.

Yeah polish immigrants are the problem but its ok to suck pakistani penis because they are part of muh commonwealth.

Spanish are poofs that's why Jorge.

Wait a minute.
>bullying
>classmates didn't look like a white girl
I see what you did there, OP.

Yeah she's pretty hot

This has nothing to do with Brexit, you cunt.

It is sad what happened to her, and I think if she was driven to suicide, then those responsible ought to be held accountable. But you can't link this to Brexit. Literally no evidence.

>inb4 OP is actually Ahmed bin-Muhammed from Hackney shilling for Vote IN for his invasion force

Brits are fucking revolting period.