Why is Yuri Kochiyama on the front page of Google?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/new-hampshire-patriot-josiah-bartlett-dies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josiah_Bartlett
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google admires Osama Bin Laden.

This morning it said she was a big advocate for Black Supremacy. They took it off.

Google, Marxists hard to tell the difference.

>Influenced by Marxism, Maoism, and the thoughts of Malcolm X

This was kind of the last straw for Google. Installed Dolphin, using duckduckgo, and signed up for tutanota.

The fuck? Isn't Yuri a dude's name?

It's still up here

why couldn't they have made it this guy?

history.com/this-day-in-history/new-hampshire-patriot-josiah-bartlett-dies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josiah_Bartlett

>"... I consider Osama bin Laden as one of the people that I admire. To me, he is in the category of Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Patrice Lumumba, Fidel Castro, all leaders that I admire ... [who] had severe dislike for the US government and those who held power in the US. I think all of them felt the US government and its spokesmen were all arrogant, racist, hypocritical, self-righteous, and power hungry..... You asked, 'Should freedom fighters support him?' Freedom fighters all over the world, and not just in the Muslim world, don’t just support him; they revere him; they join him in battle. He is no ordinary leader or an ordinary Muslim."

Fucking Jewgle.

I fucking hate Jap Americans. In Japan, they kill commies. In America, they make them celebrities.

Got damn where can I find women like this that aren't already hollowed out by nigger wang

Enjoy your isolation

She was raised by COMMIE SCUM

Maybe if you weren't mentally and physically inferior and spent time spouting autistic xenophobic bs on Sup Forums these women would prefer you over these "niggers".

rate this graph i made lads

Thanks for Honoring her google, truly a champion of peace

>le aspergers maymay

Please tell me most Asian americans don't support people like this

He's a fucking white male

MFW when she grows older and lusts for alpha black cock

'Black separatists' my ass, she and her cronies are communists. If they were separatists they'd set up their own economy and industry without relying on State welfare, which is exactly what most white separatists want. But white separatism could *only* mean white supremacy to these assholes.

It's funny how she'd be cut down by the very people she fights for

That's what Malcolm X advocated for and so did she. How do you have the confidence to speak on a topic you're so poorly informed about?

>"non-black black separatist"
>Don't we normally call that a segregationist?

Why is she drawn so less asian than she is? SJW artists are afraid to draw people truthfully. Look at this bitches eyes for christ sakes

Yuri Kochiyama is a noble warrior

Fuck google. I finally stopped using them this year.

t. Al-Qaeda agent

This.
Opera browser, Yahoo mail, Duckduckgo searching.

she even has the glasses!

We need to get Trump to comment on this. That's the only way it will go mainstream.

Tweet it to him senpaitachi

>celebrating a useless piece of shit marxist agitator

thank you based NWO

Traitor to her race. Traitor to humanity.

I'm sure she fucked niggers.

Sheeeeet.
> I'm a non-black black separatist too.

and cali fags get upset when we refer to it as commiefornia. just fucking nuke everything west of colorado

how the fuck do you call in to the aftershow? "there are no shows scheduled" etc etc and I can't listen.

Also, when it says "you will now listen to the show" does that mean he's going to take your call?

>In 1971, Kochiyama secretly converted to Sunni Islam
Jesus fucking christ

Because terrorism in the name of the radical left is acceptable. Why aren't you a good goy? Oy vey.