Any easy and painless way to kill myself?

Any easy and painless way to kill myself?
I've been cutting my arms as deep as i could but bleeding doesn't seem to be doing something

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation
youtube.com/watch?v=1hi4ahSMmsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You got to cut longways

Then you're doing it wrong.

Cutting along the vein=Death
Going across the vein=Hospital

You can buy a cheap surplus rifle in the us for about $140 if you're 18

imagine the infection this faggot is gonna get

thats a hard and painful way. you need to go back to the drawing board.

Find some painkillers and take a fatal dose

Just rub that bleeding arm around a public toilet bowl and you should be dead within a week from sepsis.

Hanging probably wouldn't be that bad

Those don't look deep at all

>hey guys my method sucks anyone got a good method
>hey dude ur method sucks find another one

maybe a disposable grill in a tent could suffice for a carbon monoxide poisoning...

can recommed pills, statistically only 4% succeed with that

*cant't

Dude, you need help. Call suicide prevention and stop doing this crazy stuff.

go buy a bottle of nitrogen gas (can get from welding places and also used for beer lines in pubs). make sure it comes with a regulator

get a bit of hose and duct tape it to a bag that can fit over your head and tape the other end to the bottle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation

Considered more human than lethal injection.

DO NOT USE CARBON DIOXIDE.

Hell I think you could probably do it with helium from a party shop. basically any inert gas that isnt carbon dioxide.

What's wrong with CO2?

OP Here
Ty for your comments guys
Gonna try the exit bag with helium or nitrogen CO2 causes poison and pain, i think
Really thanks

you'll get a headache.

The feeling of needing to breathe comes from a build up of CO2 in the blood, rather than a decrease of O2. Using helium/nitrogen means you can breathe out CO2 and not get a feeling of needing to breathe. using CO2 does the opposite and you will not peacefully pass out, it will feel like you are just holding your breath or are at the bottom of a swimming pool

Well then that sounds like the best way to kys, you'll know while you're doing it if the juice is worth the squeeze.

If you plan was to slit your wrist they need to be much deeper than that but slitting your wrists is a unreliable method anyway.

We are all gonna die someday anyway might as well stick it out. whats the rush you know?

Not only this. Hypercapnia (high co2 levels in blood) cause delirium. You'll likely pull everything off before you die. So it's just a super unpleasant experience.

Its a non conscious part of the brain that controls breathing. Whilst you can override it, in cases of stress you cannot so it wouldn't be a good indicator of whether its worth ending it.

So what you're saying is you'd still die but it would be painful? Like you couldn't fight your way out of it when you realized it sucked?

You won't realize anything because you'd be super confused and in panic

Thats not deep at all theres no way to suicide by those girly cuts. Go jump of a building, it's fast at least. But i think yo are not gonna do it cause if you were determineted you wouldn't ask. Have you research suicides on bestgore . com ?

What are the odds you die anyways? Like if you panicked and got out of it, you'd have a fresh perspective. Or maybe you just die! Which is what ya wanted anyways. Seems like a win/win

Who still cuts themselves like honestly? This isnt 2010 anymore. Just kill yourself from CO2, You go right to sleep (apparently) and die. That's the way i'd go if i wanted to.

Psh I was cutting myself in the 90s before it was cool

Same goes for burning yourself to death. May be less unpleasant though

CO2? Read the thread faggot

Cutting in the '90s

Apples and oranges user, surviving CO2 might make ya a little tardy but you'll still look like a champ.

>Any easy and painless way to kill myself?
i did, but yes im retarded i meant CO

Just fucking do it like I should've. Get a gun or jump from a bridge

Breath under water

Moreeee

just shoot up 10cc of heroin or stop being an edgy faggot

Take a hand grenade, pull pin, let handle go, stuff grenade in mouth. Your brain will vaporize before you even experience the explosion. 0 chance of living. 0 pain. 0 difficulty.

>0 difficulty

Cause it's just that simple to get a hand grenade

Buy a 100 dollar single shot 12 gauge and a box of 3 1/2 00 buck, boom, if you survive that you're a Godlike creature

Is for me. You don't have a gun nut friend or something?

Or like bad luck Ass Face (Eugene) from the series Preacher on AMC.

horizontal for attention, vertical for results

newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=1hi4ahSMmsA

>This fucking nigger has been posting this shit for YEARS
>Still hasn't taken my advice
kys

Actually yeah, I do. Ya got me there. But like, does everybody?

Stateside, shit, yeah, you're probably right. Ya got me user, rescinded.

Just about everyone does. If you are like me, and I suspect just about every friend they have who's not a gun nut, I find him as a valuable friend to have if shit ever goes down. Go up to him, say "You're right. Arm me."

We ALL have that thought in the back of our head, at least I think so. So, we all have that valuable friend (the shit-hit-the-fan insurance policy guy).

bitch if you really want to die you can endure the pain

You da real MVP

>quick and easy suicide

Fuck, user, that's not even the cowards way out. That's the pussys way out

Yep this thing right here

Ffs helium - but you actually just want attention, ok hi OP wassup

You're a fucking useless piece of shit OP. just blow your brains out with a shotgun cobain style

Medfag here, can confirm these 100%

just get blacked. you won't wanna live after that

WHAT IS cry for for attention

Quick gunshot the head should do it.

I thought the helium exit bag was the way to go.

Punching wounds make them bleed more.