I know you secretly want your wife/gf to fuck a BBC behind your back or maybe you want to become a bitch boy cuck and...

I know you secretly want your wife/gf to fuck a BBC behind your back or maybe you want to become a bitch boy cuck and have her fuck a nigga in front of you.

If you can admit this this may happen.

BIG BLACK CRAP

Gtfo cuck

Finally, a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

Stop Liquid's erection!

This meme is the perfect response to cuck/coalburner threads.

This, thank you based finns

I always wonder how people cope with having dicks this big. Unless this is a shoop. Can't really tell.

I mean, do you have to fuckin coil that shit up like a fruit rollup in your briefs somehow?

Becoming tedious now. I hope mods start banning these and sixxshit threads. I know the idiots who post them can get new IPs but serial inconvenience might dent their enthusiasm

nigger defected

Moron

Trap threads offend me more than this bullshit. Fuck off

just keep associating the turd to the black dick and we will win

the turd must be associated with the black dick beyond the point of no return. for good.

it. will. be. glorious.

put you shit dick in your arse you cock

Hello OP

Hello

Care to try that again, but this time in English?

>>post-jewish

fegget, learn to read

Well hello there Tyrone

>rightists responding to eachother's bait
OP isn't a black dude and you faggots know it

many women hate black guys, black sex toys and having sex outside their own species.

The african skull is the smaller than normal human beings and your inferiority complex won't go away. You are just a piece of meat, and have little else going.

Ah, so that's an "I wish I could, but I'm only fluent in Retard". Fair enough.

Turdboys getting mad? Sorry about that.

Do you know, I don't think they do.

Wow.
You jews must sure love herpes infected nigger rape turds considering how often you post them.

Fuck yeah I want that, would legit let my gf fuck one maybe 2 Blacks and wouldn't mind it

>force cuck shit
>finns retaliate with god-born meme
>result: people associate black dicks with shit turds

This.

need a safe space on the internet you censorship nigger?

bruh, go to /vg/ and look at the guildwars thread. that shits been going on for OVER a year

Absolutely shitted

Yo daaaawg where the poop at?

I only like censoring stupidity. But I understand why you could never accept that

2017. the year the shit-eaters tried to take over Sup Forums.

there is a hole especially for you retards over on gurochan. why don't you all fuck off there now?

but really, back to tumblr / reddit / facebook

I'm not a gamer (whatever the fuck a "traditional game" is. Football? Deck quoits? Chess?)

The Finns must be both rustled and insecure to feel the need to have to respond to these execorable threads with anything.

doesnt matter, just read it a bit. its posts copied from the entire site and randomly spammed into it by a bot, because someone got kicked from the guildwars guild for, you guessed it, being to autistic. boy, he sure showed them why that was incorrect

ok then you're a work at home mom.
I got it.
How much do you make for post?
You must be really butthurt to still stay here until this late, turdboi.

tl:dr

*per post
*for a post
>both are correct. You choose

How about all the niggers projecting their insecurity with the blacked meme for years? :D
>my reproductive organ is bigger than urs :DD
Learn how to act like decent human bean and take care of your children first :DD

>late
What are time zones?
What is an oblate spheroid

Except it's probably white guys.

Why? The lulz? The alt-right trying to foster reactions like yours? Who knows?

*human being

>emoticons
Not even ironically

For someone who assigns low achievement to those of high melanin, cretit them with creatin those posts?

Clearly you are no stranger to cognative dissonance and you handle the ensuing mental stress well

What the fuck are you even trying to say? :D

>benis :D

Not too hot with the old reading comprehension are we, sport?

yeah i do
but i also want to catch the bitch cheating so i don't have to fork over alimony. show her father what a coal burning slut she is. help her ruin her life.
throw in a free pair of mudshark sunglasses

keep niggin nigger

>post shopped and funny bbc cuck shit

Emoticons? Again?

lots of butthurt niggers
assblasted coons, cucks and coal burners everywhere

will someone make one with a stolen bike already

Are you upset that your Jew tactics have been savagely blasted by, of all people, a Finn?

I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was dealing with the hard of thinking. I'll try to use small words and simple concepts.

It might be that these threads about BBC are not posted by Negros, but by white guys. Why would they do that? Possibly because they want to generate hate for Negros amongst stupid white people who can't see past the ruse, or possibly because they want to engender rage amongst the stupid white people who think the posts are made by Negros; the poster then enjoys the incoherent rage of the stupid white people. As Sup Forums is an anonymous board, we will probably never know the truth.

Tl;dr - these threads are aimed at stupid white people by non-stupid white people.

Does that help?

If I don't admit this it won't happen right. Ok good. I'm with hiim.

We all know this is not the case and the true source is (((someone))) else.

If you mean "the Jews did it" then you are clearly one of the stupid white people.

I did not list that as a possibility, because it relies on the theory that they are trying to normalise inter-racial sexual relations, where the white guys feel inadequate and hand their women to black men.

Anyone who believes that putting BBC posts on Sup Forums will achieve a cultural and mental shift amongst the majority of the white male population are more stupid than the stupid white guys these threads are aimed at.

>I visited Sup Forums and shared my irrelevant opinion
>and all I got were these 20 lousy shekels

Oh, look. A stupid white person. Point at him. Point at him and laugh.

you win, stupid white person eternally btfo'd

That looks like a giant turd OP.
Sorry but i'm not into scat, don't project your fetishes on me.

rather you just raise your damn kids and hold a job

poopoo