I am defeated Sup Forumsros

I am defeated Sup Forumsros .

Feels inc.

I was with this girl for one year and then i needed a pause , not a break-up just a bit of pause to get resume of my honest feelings and while we were on it , she had to go in other town to work and while worked she met some guy which first told me that "is just a friend" and when I checked his profile today (ye i am a lurker kind) he put picture of them kissing. I am broke emotionally , she has mixed feelings now she is not sure which I understand and I told her both taht i cant deal with it and can , I gave her blessing like "If u are happy with him , be happy , don't mind me" I am in a fucked up situation really don't know what to do. Any advice is appreciated I am totally disorted and don't know what the fuck to do. I am defeated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like a bitch, be happy you only wasted a year and not 10 and just move on

U have no future with that cunt, rub one out and get over it. Live ur own life and do thins 4 your selfe

buh she wuz diffrunt!

find the guy and let him fuck you too since youre now done fucking yourself.

Also grow some balls and move on with your life, she didnt really give a fuck about you if it was that easy for her to jump ship and you gave her the opportunity to cuck you.

It sounds like you are young and dumb. Don't worry, much worse shit is coming your way. Embrace the absurd or call it quits.

post kissing pic

Ty this guy he take the garbage girl away from you. He is a refuse collector this girl is just crap and your feelings are just that bad cuz your dick realize no pussy for him ...

Listen to some music and have a little to drink.

Or a lot.

All i needed is that people

I will go fuckmeself and continue with life just like that , I didn't stated whole relationship but just the short version but thats the nutshell . just one more thing can you tell me more of embracing the absurd like embrace the friendzone thats ahead of me or you meant something else?

Do a bunch of bath salts and eat their faces.

Tried drinking but can't drink when I don't eat i just puke after few shots of hard liquor . But tonight I will meet with her neighbor friend and have a little or lot sip and talk so it will help me to cope with this shiet.

Do a bunch of bath salts and eat your own face?

Buddha once said: "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"

the guy is probably also a trash tier human anyway, lurk for family members of his and try to fuck them if you want.

The problem is after one month of relationship i realized that I don't really need her and tried to do talk " i think we should be on break" but she did all the effort for "us" and that was my problem . She was easily amused , I literally didn't had to move a finger and she would do all the shit for this weird relationship , she was onto me way more than i was into her

No sense drinking like a tough guy. Rum and cokes are delicious and simple. You can eat a little while you drink and still catch buzz. My comfort combo is either rum and coke with cashews (heavier in the stomach) or screwdrivers and pistachios.

Stop being a little beta bitch, gets pissed, and tell her to go fuck herself. Proceed to finding a new woman, like real men do.

Guys if no one's face gets eaten I'm gonna be really upset.

You did the right thing dude, if he was "just a friend" likely this issue would have popped up eventually anyway imo. Do shit, get busy and try have some fun

No.

Don't listen to these fucking idiots.

If you want her. Go take her. Ignore all these incels. They're all terrible people.

If you're considering yourself defeated, you've already lost. Otherwise, go get in your fucking car and go get her. Tell her you love, tell her that fucking wanker want give her what she wants. You fucking take her user and make her yours.

No one wants a dude who will just let another dude come on in to their relationship if 'it makes you happy'. Fuck that.

She wants a man who will defend what is his. Be the man. And then when you're back together and she starts fucking around again, you fucking slap her in the face and tell her she is trash and THEN move on.

But not before you've tried. Like REALLY tried. Give it hell user. You're in charge of your life and how it plays out.

be carefull about "pausing" any relationship, it often means game over or at least fucked up.

>anyway, there is plenty of girl around here to meet another one who can bring you what you need and don't push you to a pause

>grab your balls if you find them and move on

>your ex-gf has allready found another cum-machine, if you are the sharing kind of guy it's your problem, or luck idk

Also one more thing , while she was sent there since she was unemployed and had to make money (its like classic labor on field) but the thing is she didn't know what was involved with.
Her friend that sent here there had that plan for her , to like spontaneously meet that guy there , get going and eventually hook up . So thats what happened and its what hurt the most. She is naive , not much but you can say she is . And when we met (because she broke up with me on pause via sms ) to break up face to face we both cried, shared same symptoms of love withdrawal and wasn't sure just like i was on start of pause , not sure of my feeling but it also hurt that she outraced me with this feeling test , just like told me "i cooled myself of from you" which isn't even her vocabulary , they did good thing , turned her against me but this poor person i loved didn't had a chance against them .

Way to be a faggot. If you really want a woman, you show her. Words are worth nothing.

You yell at her, you make her feel miserable, tell her what a shit she is, really make her understand what a sorry excuse for a woman she is.

Then, if you think she deserves it, fuck her brains out. I mean the kind of fucking that you need to put down towels after.

If you can't do these things, just turn in your fucking man card. "I am defeated." What a little bitch.

Top Bollywood

On that point I had a perfect plan to go there without her knowing it (its like 20 miles from my place) but then day before my riding i got drunk and told her "Listen i am coming with my bicycle there and nothing is stopping me." Then she called me that night few hours after that and was like fucking scared "I WILL LOSE MY JOBE IF U COME HERE" and i was liek whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat , she is working on some people fruit field not in a fucking constitution . and was like I am coming in 2 days don't come here please . And then I didn't i was like i dont want to scare her off but now at this very moment i have THE BIGGEST urge to go there and grab her and fuck off that guy. I instantly after her response of "don't come here" i was sure there is something between them , why else would she stop me from coming there ,right? heh

> not a break-up just a bit of pause
Nigger, that is a breakup. She broke up with you and hooked up with another guy. Yeah it sucks but you need to tell this bitch it is over and move on. If you let her back in your life then you deserve to have your heart broken.

I think you know what to do.

You just have to be courageous enough to do.

So your advice to to chase around a girl that broke up with him and fucked some other guy? This is beta advice from a faggot. That shit only works in the movies.

That's the problem , its my first real relationship that lasted more than month , I know i fucked up . I will go deal with it just wanted to share opinion with u guise and now I will forget her , not now but will try to do it asap I have concert to attend (Acid Mother's Temple) and plan to take good acid for my wounds and generally to have a good time . SO I WILL GO FUCK OFF FOR NOW , she told me that will call me tomorrow I have no expectations nor hope for her coming back just to talk a bit more and then i move on, I'll stay home lick my wounds off. CHeers mates it was great thread for me

I don't want to show up there and be like , Hey , I love you . She doesn't deserve that , not after breaking with me over fucking message . I will stick to my self and cope

Not op but drinking is one fucking slippery slope bro. I'm down and out over a bitch and now the only way I can function without thinking about it is being at least tipsy. I drink before work, if possible during work, after work and before I sleep. I gotta have fucking booze in me, and then it just doesn't matter add much anymore. My fucking apartment is littered with beer bottles. I clean them up but more seem to pop up out of nowhere over night because I'm too drunk to remember that I drank

I would be more like not welcome there that's what's really stopping me from going there

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

Don't get into that whole "friend zone" crap. It's pathetic bullshit.

you sound like a legit guy but the same time a turbo faggot, you remind me of my dad and uncle, both assholes but good people. I give you kudos your probably arent a bad guy.

The whole point is i am musician myself and that guy owns a studio in western europe and it also hurts . It's like biggest revenge taken upon me since ever

Yeah the first one sucks. Just think about how she hurt you and what a bitch she is. If you hate her guts it will be easier to get over her.

Oh I did that but over the phone , she blocked me on facebook ( and she even says she doesn't know shit about it , like she doesn't even know to block ppl) And every day since she broke up with me I log in my fake account and check her profile and his and today when i woke up i really saw some shit (them , kissing , with miserable photo description like she is my world) I tried to warn her yesterday as we spoke that that guy is just imbecile , he can have a thousands of girls like her in no time , that she is being used and when we talked today a bit earlier i screamed literally NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanted to break something like how can that FUCKING FAGGOT play a bigger role than me with just knowing her for two fucking weeks. Was i that bad , but that again SHE HAS FUCKING MIXED FEELINGS SHE DOESN'T KNOW SHE IS INTO HIM AND NOT LIKE I WAS IN THE LAST SECONDS OF BREAKING UP shit nigga i am fucked

He broke up with her.

That sends a message that he's not interested.

It's his fault. And he needs to fix that.

You're the cuck here buddy. Go suck a dick and work on that reading comprehension.