Be honest Sup Forums

Be honest Sup Forums

Is it possible to start dating a girl who doesnt find you attractive enough? In terms of weight/thin/height and so on?

All those "superficial" things.

Women want to be with someone they don't find attractive exactly as much as you do. Why would you expect them to? And why would you want to be with someone who doesn't find you attractive? Water finds its own level.

Its possible if she's attracted to you in another sense like personality, money or status. Truth is it's gonna be hard either way if she's not at least a bit physically attracted. Best advice is to forget her and look somewhere else.

if your fat no

Yore*

Yourre*

Im thin, but I go to the gym 4 days per week. Dont want to gain muscle -and its too hard for me, because even eating a lot I tend to lose it quickly- . We are about the same height -175-.

She said she likes a lot of other things like, eyes, hands, lips, hair or being fit. But she admited she likes "bigger guys too" like if I'd like girls with bigger boobs/ass.
I dont think its something simple like she doesnt find me attractive enough, but I guess Im not her ideal prototype.

Yes :)

your'e

Nope.

Women have the most retarded expectations for their ideal guy live for yourself OP, improve yourself. Build more muscle, work harder and earn more everything else will follow into place

You sound a little bit like me. You're good bro. She's not the one but you're find some super cute girl who is into you. Let her go; let her find some big fat ass.

You'll

Not really. It's kinda, either they like you or don't. You can't force it.

Youl

If you're not chad then no. 90% of guys will never get laid except from convenience at this point.

MOAR. I love her nipple

Yeah just be rich

That fuck you talking about? Try explaining that one more time.

It's not hard to hook up with women, even ones that don't find you attractive .

only if you enough money and a shit girl

At the end the physical appearance will start to fade out. Dont worry about it. Maybe some day you'll start balding, getting fat or worse things. If theres not a background with you and your partner things will start to falling apart.

So even if they are typical words, its always too important to have common or at least compatible personalities

I assume he meant today op he will find someone else as long as OP does OP and continues to work on himself. It won't be that same girl but it will be someone better

You don't have to be rich man, it's personal hygiene and personality and how well you take care of yourself

Well, what I was implying was who cares if one girl doesn't like you. There's plenty more fish in the sea as the old saying goes.

Yor is American English
Youre is British English

I didn't read physical attributes. I thought it was just regular attraction like being able to be with someone and not feel repellent

Then again, dick is the first thing girls look for :3

the answer is yes if her selfsteem is low enough. She can be very hot but if she thinks she's shit, she will be ok with you. The more fucked she is in the head, the uglier you can be.

It depends of the relationship with the girl.

If you both are looking just for random hookups and casual sex, then yes, the physical appaerance its important. But if you want to start a serious relationship, then other things are always more important. Dont worry about it.

Did she say she didnt like you ?

Or did you assume she didnt like you ?

Either way tell her you dont want to be some pumped up monkey. And its sad she thinks that way and you feel sorry for her that she has superficial thoughts like that. If that is done read the shit that comes.

Its a little help for you to gain girls.

I am 1.82 and have the same problem with gaining weight and losing it extremely quick.

Buy yourself a weightgainer named mamoth 2500. Wake up eat 4 to 6 slices of bread with peanuttbutter (if you dont like it pic something else non-sweet). And not like oh i woke up but i am not hungry so ill eat in 2 hours. Just immediatly walk to the fridge and go make.

So sandwhiches x4 or x6 weightgainer x1 half milk half water 1x banana. Then go do whatever.

Before/after gym 1 more shake. Preferably after also depends on how late you go gym.

Everytime you feel the need to get hungry eat something. Also if you use the gainer consistantly you are hungry everytime.

Then dinner and maybe later on the night go for pizza or something just stuff your mouth with junkfood.

You dont want to be an dried out bodybuilder who only eats clean it looks horrible.

Also keep pushing yourself in the gym. If you think with 1 last rep "nah fuck it" and you want to walk away . Dont walk away and push yourself to the limit.

You can listen or you just go your own way. This is my advice to you. Do whatever you esnt with it.

Of course it is. Just ask your father.

Damn, white men raised by single mothers have no confidence, grow some balls pussy

joel? Jewl?

Says a nigger whoms daddy went to buy a can of soda 20 years back and still hasnt returned.

Jokes on you pussy, I'm white and want the continuation of the white race

Sich heil then brother

I screenshotted it.
I want to gain more weight, specially during summer Im almost embarassed to show my upper body.

Im going to try that.

name of the chick

Np man i press 140 kg on incline chest machine ive been heading to the gym for about 9 years. I still think i look small but i always think i do its never good enough.

Just try it. And push yourself to eat more sandwhiches in like a month. So from 4 or 6 to 8.

Good luck user.

Yeah, its possible..

But why would you want it to be? When your charming wit and your killer sense of humour gets boring to her, she won't have your looks to justify sticking around for.

Best case she leaves you, 2 months in while you're hopelessly falling for her

Worst case, she keeps you around and fucks guys that she is attracted to behind your back.

Yo you on the DL bro?
Its in the eyes

She's a lardass if she weighs that much. You're better off without her.

Agreed, obvious homo.
>AI confirms it...

175 its her height lol, in cm

> "bigger guys"
> wants to get blacked

>secret society of pickup artists
Just saying that outloud makes you want to punch these faggots in the neck.

Nice strong jaw you got there.

Sure OP they're called gold diggers.
And they are exactly why I drive a 15 year old car and buy the most middle class clothing I can find.
My job title? Uh assistants assistant.

You listed weight first. You must be fat.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE