There are different levels of evolution and blacks are the lowest level

There are different levels of evolution and blacks are the lowest level.

There has never been a black empire nor did Africans manage to build up any country near as succesfull to white or asian societies. Even before the colonization there was nothing that even closely resembles white empires that pre date Africa. Look at the greeks, mongols, chinese, romans or aztecs.

One would say colonization halted their progress but that is not completely so. The colonizers left them machines, plenty resources and basic infrastructure. They tore it down and wasted everything all the while most civilizations were building up from scratch.

Africans (or descendants of) are generally under developed and rank lower in terms of evolution.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nok_culture
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say what?

Yes the ancient Egyptians who built a fuck ton of mind blowing pyramids at the time were not a black empire. You dipshit.

Clearly a black person, has nothing more to add to the discussion

like there is anything to discuss here you imbred puke

Egyptians aren't black. Yes they originate from the African continent but again not black and have more in common with the middle eastern societies of that time. Some good examples of succesfull Arab societies include the persians or ottomans. Again, not black.

>blacks are the lowest level.
I think you're forgetting abos.

Think again honkie

Huh. Interesting. Regardless historically black people have been fucked over by other races until modern times. You know this, and if you say otherwise you are blatantly ignoring the truth, and there is no discussion to be had.

Before you start to try to ad hominem me about the color of my skin, I am white. I'm just not a dumb white.

As a point of clarification are we not catagorising the Nubians that were assimilated into Egyptian society as black? As for the Egyptian pharaohs/ruling class they did indeed have more in common genetically with middle eastern empires of the time such as the sumarians and hittites.

>There has never been a black empire nor did Africans manage to build up any country near as succesfull to white or asian societies.

The whole human race is here thanks to africans that survived probably the harshest time in the history of humanity when we were on the brink of extinction so show some respect you pussy. You would have perished the first day when the first difficulty arose.

>comparing rare genetic mutation to regular specimen
Nice try for a dumb nigger though.

>mindblowing
Mind still very much intact
>fuck ton
Try 3 faggot
>black empire
False. There were Egyptians citizens of multiple skin tones and ethnic backgrounds. Cleopatra, for example was white.

Also, Egypt makes up a small part of a very large continent, even if ancient egypt was entirely shit stain brown how does this demonstrate African superiority when literally every other place in Africa invented nothing but the mudhut?

Look at Europe and Asia at the time and you will find art, philosophy, science and ingenuity in every region.

Umm... We wuz kangz n' shit?

Jews have been repressed since the dawn of time yet they were able to found their own country.

Even when the sub saharan continent was decolonized the people decided on war and destruction instead of unification and building.

More like they stole country and have since been eradicating it's native people. Just like what you all did with the Native Americans.

Whites enslaved whites way before enslaving blacks.
Sand niggers enslaved blacks and whites alike.
Blacks enslaved blacks way before white people got in on that and they still are. Slavery's still a thing in some African countries.
Whites, blacks, reds yellows, everybody's been enslaving everybody. Blacks aren't any special or different in that regard.

Okay that's real neato. I don't know how old you are (probably a teenager) but what you're doing here is fruitless. If you are actually not a troll. What you and white people like you are is the equivalent of that Christian protester on college campuses.

No one actually ever listens to anything they say. All they do is stand around all day and spout out a bunch of garbage, wasting their time and annoying everyone else around them. We get it, you're racist, but no one else besides your little bubble of white people actually cares at all.

Black people will always be around you. They will always be a part of your every day life, and what you see on television and movies. This is a fact that will never, ever, ever change, save for something completely dangerous and drastic happening. Sure, blacks are probably the most problematic of all races, but even then, they just have the most bad apples, and there are still quite a few of good black people.

You are completely wasting your time whining about this on an anonymous online forum. Things will only become more accepting, until one day people like you cease to exist. Things will never, ever go backwards. That is how progress works in the modern world. Get over it.

To be correct they negotiated a country from England and got said territory.

How much negotiating did sub saharan countries do? None, war and internal conflict had always been the go to political choice.

>fucked over by other races until modern times

How exactly? The French and English didnt colonize Africa or take slaves until a thousand years after the fall of Rome at the earliest. So a thousand years after whites had created and destroyed Rome they came to Africa and found absolutely nothing. Huts, grass skirts, stone spears. Can you explain that dumbass?

How do you explain countries that have been equally fucked in the ass, entire countries ransacked by the Romans or blown to bits in WW2 like Poland, France or England and have put themselves back together again? Are blacks really so fragile that they cannot exist without perfect circumstances? What about the Jews fuck face? See them living in mud huts because they have been so mistreated?Outside of Egypt, the Romans never even bothered to conquer Africa because there was nothing there to conquer. And the best part? If the Roman empire were to reunite today they still wouldnt even go into Africa because another couple hundred years later and there is still nothing there! SAD!

Why can't we all just get along.

I'm done contributing to this "discussion"

The Height of White Civilization

cuz dem niggers keep didden do nuffins
that and black culture

I don't hate people of color nor do I feel the need to belittle them. I'm merely pointing out a series of facts for everyone to discuss. Does it change something? Probably not but it makes for an interesting point of discussion in which I might learn of facts that change the way I perceive this.

Id still rather fuck that than a female monkey

Lol

What I find funny is that not one contributor had had any arguments against my points. The people who are defending against my previous claims are merely preaching acceptance and equality. Acceptance is fine but why preach equality when some civilizations aren't equal? The sooner we accept this the sooner we can start treating eachother in a way that benefits both parties instead of hiding behind a facade of fake equality of being.

>your grandkids are gonna be brown
Yes, because the only offspring lesbians can produce are literal logs of shit.

Op never learned anthropology. This post is cancer. Sage.

>There has never been a black empire

You mean, aside from Egypt. You do realize that we enslaved the Jews for thousands of years, right?

Honkies are people from Hong Kong

It's not so easy to unify a bunch of nomad tribes all speaking different languages and with different cultures. Usually the unification comes through colonization not out of a kumbaya good will. Northern Europe tribes were colonized and united by the indoeuropeans and even then they have been waging war against each other until recently. The colonization of Africa by western powers was a complete failure because their objective was mostly to get resources and slaves not to form new nations.

this bait again

Egyptians weren't black. Your argument is invalid.

You think for whatever reason you can compare civilizations on different continents which developed under different circumstances

Africans literally evolved in the breadbasket of the world. It was not cold and barren with limited resources like Europe, or under constant threat of famine or invasion like Asia / Far East.

Literally they had no reason to develop machines or make other pointless shit, because resource availability never necessitated it. They were never inferior, rather blessed with resources that were ultimately so coveted they were stolen by "superior" civilizations.

Why build castles or waste time on bullshit, when literally everything you need to survive can be hunted or pulled out of the ground, and arable land is infinite?

/thread

So you enslaved ppl too but keep crying white people enslaved niggers.

kek

Dick cleaners.

>taking the bait

> Egyptians
> Not Black

StormNigger detected, please post the picture of the redhaired corpse you claim is a pharaoh too if you'd like.

Classic.

>blessed with resources
Ethiopia says hello, pls send your monthly support quarter

You are a brainwashed idiot. Do some reading junior.

>Thread about ancient civilizations
> refers to a contemporary famine in the 90s
> famine has occured in every civilization / nation at some point

Sure got a smart one here, fuck off stormcuck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nok_culture

You, sir, are a cunt. a simple google search would have educated you had you wished it, but no instead you come to online board to belittle an entire race. Presumably to escape from your own dire inadequacies in life.

This post shows a total lack of understanding regarding evolution. You can't be more evolved than something else, natural selection doesn't follow a line of progression or anything. You are 'as evolved' as any living creature by virtue of being alive and able to pass on your genes.

WE WUZ....

I always wonder why blacks pick on whites as their only enemies. When they are literally hated by everybody.

>Whites hate you.
>Asains hate you.
>Slavs hate you.
>Jews hate you.
>Arabs hate you.

>"nazis"

this

Kekd

Don't forget >other blacks

>There are different levels of evolution
Evolution doesn't work like that. Blacks aren't LESS evolved, they're just evolved to have less intelligence, quite like yourself.

Nothing to discuss, we can't discuss the facts, we can only read and accept them as they are. Thanks for sharing these facts with Sup Forums.
Good day to you sir.

>Yes the ancient Egyptians who built a fuck ton of mind blowing pyramids at the time were not a black empire.
That's right. Egyptians aren't and have never been blacks.

Historically (For American Blacks), you whites have been our biggest enemy since you refused to share a country with us as equals before any of the other races came here in greater numbers. Asians, Jews, and Slavs also don't run the government here.

Assassinating our leaders with the FBI, Jim Crow....we haven't forgotten those shitty laws and operations because our grandparents are still alive to remind us, just like yours who tell you about the "good ole days"

Not that hard to understand really, when you get a few years older you might get it. I've had enough of the bait for now

And who doesnt hate you Whitey?

Ancient Egyptians were dark, but not what we call "black" today.

Incidentaly, I always found the whole "we wuz kangs" movement to be positively dripping with irony. If their bullshit were actually true, it would make them slave owners.

Should we have deported you all back to Africa instead of freeing you?
Sounds like that might have been a better plan.

>implying this is the typical white

> Dark
> But not that Black

FUCKING LOL!!!! Wow what a fucking loser

lol you're forgetting the most hilarious bit: the ancient Egyptians built their empire on slave labor.

With money for a proper colony, why not!

That way you could have gone ahead and had your second civil war over those "States Rights" you always claim it was really about

>Huh. Interesting. Regardless historically black people have been fucked over by other blacks.
FTFY. Yeah, sure, there were colonial empires but those only lasted a few centuries at most. For the most part no-one gave a damn about sub-saharan Africa before the age of sail because Sahara is on the way and after that you have to deal with jungles, malaria, fragile supply lines and all that crap. Even Romans never bothered.

>Can't prove niggers aren't dumb
>WELL U GUYS ARE STUCK WITH US
*slow clap*

They have a new famine about every two seconds

>There has never been a black empire nor did Africans manage to build up any country near as succesfull to white or asian societies.

Have you just never opened a history book?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum

There's one. Regarded as one of the four major world powers of its era (alongside China, Persia, and Rome). You can look up more on your own, perhaps get a primer on the significance of resources and geography versus skin pigmentation.

And by the way, how many empires have you built? What a sad, impotent joke you are.

>being this stupid

Yes, they had dark skin, but not the typical negroid features.

In other words: what we call "black" refers to sub-Saharan peoples, which ancient Egyptians were decidedly not.

Your argument is invalid and your ignorance shows.

That being the case, why do you not go back to Africa and build a civilization there?
Because you are living off of white people here and wont give it up.

>Africa is the only resource rich equator climate that didn't build major civilization
What is china?

1) I am not white. I am asian.

2) Blacks were cheap labor. Why would you use cheap labor imported from other part of the world not even intended to stay, as part of your country? After slavery was ended you should have been deported. That would have ended all the problems.

3) Jews do run the goverment, it is not even worth denying it at this point.

4) Oh yes, the famous assassination attempts by federal agencies that were never confirmed or even speculated as true.

Grow the fuck up from your victim mentality. This is why i fucking hate niggers to begin with.

>implying dark == nigger
>being this retarded

not sure if trolling at this point.

Well over half of Africa's population is below what we consider the mental retardation threshold

Why are all the Egyptians, Arabic today?

They just kicked all the niggers out and claimed their pyramids?

I am asian. Try again.

Yeah, but that's whitey's mental retardation threshold. It's just another form of white oppression.

we wuz kangs.

/s

do you also believe in phrenology?

Asians are based!

This guy gets it

>Trying to read about nigger culture
>looting of the artifacts is an issue mentioned in the wiki article
Kek niggers literally nig themselves

>doesn't

Jamal. Stop it.

An entire race building an empire vs 1 person Kek.

>Assassinating our leaders with fbi
I believe there might be one case of this everything else is likely conspiracy nonsense

Jim crow wasn't a thing in half of the country

>Le black Rick picture cuz I'm feelin smart right now

Fucking nigger your Iq doesn't break 3 digits quit trying

Top zozzle

Notjing to discuss.

How can you not at this point?
It's actually a measurable science with direct correlation to mental capability.
Even whites with Negroid cranial structures are of lower intelligence to other whites.
Read a fucking book, cuck.

Does anyone have the article about white people getting kicked out of S.Africa and the whole place went to shit?
That seems like it fits here.

These are the unoriginal threads we are meant to sage. Purge this psyop shit from our board. 3 threads like this every hour for months on end is obvious and tired. Sage in all fields

As opposed to all the "You mad white boi?" bullshit?

>It's actually a measurable science with direct correlation to mental capability.

Sigh... no, it's actually the texbook example of pseudoscience.

Way to take the bait.

>The Axumites erected a number of large stelae, which served a religious purpose in pre-Christian times. One of these granite columns is the largest such structure in the world, standing at 90 feet.[5] Under Ezana (fl. 320–360) Aksum adopted Christianity. In the 7th century, early Muslims from Mecca sought refuge from Quraysh persecution by travelling to the kingdom, a journey known in Islamic history as the First Hijra.[6][7]

Its ancient capital, also called Axum was in northern Ethiopia. The Kingdom used the name "Ethiopia" as early as the 4th century.[8][9] Tradition claims Axum as the alleged resting place of the Ark of the Covenant and the purported home of the Queen of Sheba.[10]

I'm no historian but sounds like Arabians might be behind that

No, those are shit too.

That's the one. OMG good shit.

In addition to. It's all psychological warfare.
This user knows

Nigger hate is an innate b topic that stems from actual disliking of niggers. To accuse these nighating anons as being as nefarious as the real shills with agendas

>Way to take the bait
>Way to take the bait
>Way to take the bait