Yes ive done it before
he knew I had a gf

lol fag

How did it taste?

Cock doesnt really have a taste, cum is salty

Where'd you meet him?

No one cares faggot.

CL's. He's a Cross Dresser, had make up and a wig on

Ive sucked cock but never let anyone cum in my mouth how did that feel?

did you learn anything about how to direct your girl to do it better?

Did you fuck or just suck?

amazing, try it
no, my GF is great at sucking dick
he fucked me a bit, we were in his car so it was too hard. felt amazing for the bit he was able to
pic is him

Do you have pictures?

his cock

Damn thats a nice cock

if i wasn't worried about disease I'd meet a different guy off craigslist everyday to fuck with.

play safe

so few guys willing to suck/be sucked with a condom though.

Try meet just one guy you can trust

true, sucking a condom isnt bad, you still feel the cock pulse and the veins. I love eating pussy, dont get me wrong, theirs just something about feeling a big cock get hard in your mouth

I just think it's wonderful that noone (besides this guy) has been negative about this. I mean, in theory it's gay, but hey.

its definitely gay, but I know a lot of guys probably fantasize about it and I just feel you should say fuck it, lifes too short, suck a damn cock if you want to. Either you'll love it or hate it but you're better off knowing either way

Did you get a boner?

didnt actually. I was on cocaine and my dick doesnt get hard usually. supppppper horny though. will jerk off soon to the thought of it

Well said my friend

Awesome. Ive been wanting to suck a dick just for the experience. I aint gay but I cant get past that homophobic barrier any tips?
>inb4
>I want to suck a dick
>i aint gay
>pick one

I stand up and give this man the slow clap

For me, the first time I was single and smoked a big joint and just went for it. Now it takes either alcohol or cocaine for me to get the courage to do it but only because im with someone. If I was single, I'd fuck chicks and suck dicks no prob

damn, this thread is civilized as fuck.

Are you gay? Wait why am I asking this you sucked dick so youre gay.

Yeah i get some coke in me i have that same problem but i love to suck and get fucked on that

Still trying to figure out your post. You say "guy with a GF here" and then use a comma for whatever reason and then implied that one of you sucked a guys dick. Was it you? Was it your imaginary girlfriend? I a confused by this weak attempt at communication on your part. Let's try this: 12 year old boy with imaginary girl friend dreams of performing oral sex on imaginary boy.

> "in theory it's gay"
> op literally sucked a cock and it came down his throat.
> only "theoretically gay"

I love my GF, I fuck her good. I love fucking her. I only am attracted to cocks on a man so yeah Im definitely bi but id never fall in love with a man so call that what ever you want

degenerates everywhere.

kinda drunk now, ran out of blow so excuse my grammar friend

embrace it brother

you should have sucked a huge nigger dick

he was black, 8" un-cut