ITT; Ayahuasca/Mushroom/Peyote in the wild/rainforest/desert trip reports

ITT; Ayahuasca/Mushroom/Peyote in the wild/rainforest/desert trip reports.

> find amanita mushroom
> prepare it according to a recipe i found on erowid
> try it
>
>
>
> nothing happens

Dropped 5 grams of mush spores and saw something similar to this pic. I was also like 16 cold shots in and 3 joints deep. Could see the inside of my skull as if my eyes were at the back of it. There was lights and colours pulsating around the bones. Centipedes and spiders began to feast on the flesh. They revealed something fucked up like that picture, OP. Everything I tried to focus on ended up having 3 different things behind it.

Most of the properties get passed through your urine as readily available to your body after that. So drunk your piss and have results. Or eat it over the course of a couple days to let the shit compound. It gets weird

>be me
>16
>Huge psychonaut
>Tripping all the time
>Feelsgoodman.raw
>Be at my homies place, smoking
>His dad and stepmom are into psychedelics too, among other things
>Ask him if he thinks his dad would get me some stuff
>Been on many things but not mushrooms at that point, so I was pumped
>His dad just so happens to have a small dose left
>Take them
>Trip
>Wake up, felt good
>Eat breakfast
>Go home
>Continue with rest of my life

Thats buzzy user, when i did psilocybin all the hallucinations i saw were created from the materials that were already in front of me. Looking at a plain curtain was the most interesting thing ever as all the slight creases and shadows shifted to form images of roman sculptures and faces very much like the pic.

well, that happened four years ago, and unfortunately like most of you i don't save my piss in labeled and dated bottles.

also, if it didn't have any effect going through the first time, what makes you think any of the active agent in the piss is going to have an effect the second time around? confess, you just like the idea of drinking piss.

> Oh, no, Captain Rum has been drinking his urine since we left port
> he says he prefers it

I haven't personally done aminita muscaria. My close relative had. Your body acts as a filter for it so its more potent with less negative side effects from the pee. Shamanistic texts talk about this and the shamans having people of the village drink it and trip

Do DMT reports count for Ayahuasca in this thread?

I had the same experience but I was tripping and didn't have a babysitter. The cunt only dropped like .5. The ceiling tiles were rearranging and everything was wavy. The only thing that wasn't wavy was the silhouette of a man. Tried to puke it out and I bonched out spiders and centipedes. After the closed eye hallucinations I couldn't handle it. My friend would ask a question and it felt like three versions of myself were fighting for dominance. Same fag with the spider and centipede hallucinations here btw.

> Oh, no, Captain Rum has been drinking his urine since we left port

Course, DMT is the active chemical in ayahuasca. I meant any psychadelic compound, not just ones stated.

Didn't weigh or dry anything, Just came upon a field of psilocybin in Texas. Started eating the caps. I ate about 6 caps, and spent all night long in my van having sexual visions and conversations with the trees. Collected shrooms the next day, and got busted with them before they could dry out- during a traffic stop, and search. Cop didn't know what the hell they were, I told him they were anchovies ;) so he just took them and let me go. Bummer.

Yeh the most intense part of mine was the middle couple hours. The full trip was about 6-7 hours. hallucinations started at about half an hour to 3 hrs. From about an hour to 3 hours i dropped back into some weird thought process i cant quite recall. Hallucinations stayed strong from start to middle. Then last 3 hours or so we smoked some weed as we came down.

What kind of dumbass gets busted with shrooms in a traffic stop

Is it that hard to not keep them in plain sight?

>be me
>only second time smoking DMT
>first time was inside
>second time it is night, friend and I walk to a nearby hill
>hill is giant as fuck as has a good view of the skyline and the stars
>start to smoke DMT
>lay down on hill and look straight up at the stars
>thisisgettingintense.avi
>start to trip and forget about where I am exactly
>where I live there are many airplanes, even over rural areas, not uncommon to see aircraft at night
>stars start to look like lights
>not in a starlight sense, but human made lights
>it's a bird, it's a plane... oh fuck it is a plane
>hundreds of planes
>sky looks like a WW2 airforce fleet
>it doesn't appear like the aircraft is fighting or anything, just the size
>Looks like the largest movement of grouped aircraft I have ever seen
>start to come down after 15ish minutes
>realize I was just looking at the stars the entire time
>tell me friend who is next to me, he said he saw something similar

The experience kind of looked like pic related, but I was looking at it from a straight point of view upwards, as I was laying down on the hill.

Both "Bummer" and "Luckaaayyy". I had a deep connection with the moon. It happened to be full on a clear night and i couldnt stop staring at it.

Very different kind of experiences, if you mean smoked dmt compared to ayahuasca tea. Smoked only lasts like 15-30 min, when drinking would be several hours, also in smoked you pretty much fall in wakesleep not to be able to move or do much other than intense dreaming, when drinking it's more like tripping around places and hallucinating etc.

Yeah I know, but I doubt I will ever get my hands on true ayahuasca. I don't really do drugs of any type anymore, but given the chance I would still try ayahusca.

I was saying "I'm all alone" and "what if the person inside me is worse than who I really am". It was a wild experience going through the 'ego death'. But all in all, I don't regret it. Aside from the stupid decision of having my buddy call me an ambulance. Imagine telling the EMT's that you dropped 5 grams of mush, smoked some medical, had a few beers and lost your mind.

I tried rolling another joint after smoking two fatties and the weed in the bowl looked like squirming maggots.

I think the best preparation i took for mushrooms, in relation to the "ego-death", was all day before i took em just being completely honest about things i was doing wrong or denying. Even if i couldnt do anythn about them at the time or even knew how i was going to fix em, just being aware of them helped the ego loss be so much smoother.

Next time I go take mush I need some Xanax with me.

Haha me and my buddy smoked bowls regularly throo the entire trip, more often in the coming down stages. But it was like 2 different trips at the same time. The mushroom was the fully psychadelic trip and the weed helpd bring calm and clarity to the experience. Even tho there are psychadelic elements to weed they were just thrown out the door from the shrooms.

Sitting in the hospital room, hearing assholes make star wars blaster noises because I was wearing my rap hoodie "Jedi Mind Tricks". ShiverMeTriggers.jpeg

>Raises one eyebrow in suspicion.
Altho i havnt experienced it so what the hell do i know. Will probs hear about u in the news if it goes wrong

Amendment - wild/rainforest/desert/hospital

I mean this was in Feb. Life doesn't seem so bad after a trip like that.

Lmao, ty

Yeh i was still working the trip out for weeks after. The initial trip was so overwhelmingly intense, i couldnt grasp.But there were enlightening stages i had just after rethinking the experience. Life didnt seem so bad for me either.

This is also the JMT mush fag here, this may not be the requested drugs. But was on Mush the night so it kind of counts. I dropped E, Molly, Coke, and mush while I was shitfaced at some hippie drug festival. Some dude rolled up in a charmander costume and started to scoot closer to my fembro. She was also on the same shit as me. He slowly made his way up the bench until he was right beside her. He whispered "charmander" in her ear and she freaked the fuck out. Was so beautiful.

Some instances in life were meant to happen.

True say, user.

you are assuming the dude had them in plain sight, and cops don't search hippies for being hippies going down the road tripping balls?

when you ASSume, you make an ASS of yourself.

Also;

First time I took acid I went 300mcg, experienced ego death, my intestines were a galaxy, i was constantly dissasembling, forgot who I was and even that I was high, got in the shower at one point and looked at my dick (acid makes your dick smaller while you're tripping, something to do with constricting bloodflow, and also it fucks with your sense of proportions) and it was so small it turned out to be a whole universe so i just sat there and laughed at the realisation till i forgot why i was laughing. Didn't have a single instance of it turning into a bad trip, even though it was strong as fk
Anyway, I'm on xanax daily b/c of my BPD, and I would reccomend it for any more serious psychedelic trip. Mellows it out and allows you to let go more and not worry about it

> it was so small it turned out to be a whole universe
myfuckingsides.jpg

> be me
> in Peru for authentic ayahuasca action
> be about 9pm, total darkness cause no power
> in traditional native structure for group tripping
> drink foul tasting liquid, about 60ml worth
> fight urge to hurl
> shaman starts singing with leaf rattle
> time passes, about and hour
> oh shit, it's happening
> arrive at a crystal temple in my minds eye
> plants everywhere in the temple
> arrive before altar
> gods tell me it's time to make an offering before the trip can begin
> la purga (aka throwing up)
> the gods seem satisfied, no longer feel sick to stomach
> the real trip begins
> see what my brain interprets as other lives
> a Bengal tiger in Tibet during the Chinese invasion
> pet of some kind or other official
> man I love my master
> Chinese attack, impaled with spear in underbelly
> this vision ends
> start asking ayahuasca questions
> she always responds as I am asking the question
> tells me to stop looking for reasons to justify why I do things
> tells me to trust myself
> much more then I can greentext here

And that's the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down

I read that the same, a comment for the ages.

Rickism thread?

You know how people go through serious introspective ordeals on acid and realise shit about themselves
My realisation was that my dick was the universe
acid is fun, definitely dropping again in the future, but aiming for an even higher dose

Does the Pope shit in the woods? Of course this is now a Rickyisms thread.

>my dick is the universe
Microverse in this case?

OP here - I'd do shrooms with ricky so fuk it why not. Rickyisms and spiritual experiences can coexist

Natural psychedelic are all very pleasant and mind opening experiences (haven't try mescaline thou), and I could recommend both dmt and ayahuasca to anyone interested in these kind of things. But still they are kinda different when comparing the effect. I bought my ayahuasca from smartshop in netherlands, mimosa(contains dmt) and harmala(the MAOI), the preparing process can take some time so no hurries with this one.

Well, it was small so I bent over to see it and it zoomed in and the universe filled my whole vision and the stars were fucking amazing
9/11 would do again
had sex after the peak, when I was finally able to focus, the whole time while fucking i was sure i was zeus and i was fucking gea and creating the earth and i had my eyes closed so i saw volcanoes and earth forming every time i thrusted
veeeeeeeeery weird sex

Me in the hospital with my Jedi mind tricks hoodie spaced the fuck out

This thread is everything I love. GG Sup Forumsros.

What was "ego death" to you?

How would you describe that experience?

Take a hit, join the circle user.

I was over-thinking everything wrong I have ever done in my life, and the childhood I have been through. More or less had every bad feeling that I ever felt hit me at once. Was a crushing feeling. Lots of missing my ex and my dog. But, to answer you question. I more or less just felt that part of me shatter if that makes any sense.

Kind of drunk right now, forgive my redundancies

Can you pass the contact so one could have a session there as well?

Man psychadelic threads are so up and down on here. One thread you're all chill like you are right now; the next one will be full of elitists who think taking trips is some kind of competition.

RIP that was brutal, tagged myself twice.

Cheers user, i had surfacing feelings for my ex too. Strong, but unsurprising

The only potentially warm peaceful threads on the b/ board.

Sort of, yeah. But I will admit I've seen people manage to keep it civilized with a few other topics. Though it follows the same pattern I just mentioned: One thread will have all the cool people who are just there to discuss; the next one will be a shit slinging match.

The thing is, I've had real ego death..
.it was on my first lsd trip.

I layed down everything that wasnt me. Until I "broke away" and I realized I was pure consciousness.

Yep true that.

The hummingbird center in iquitos peru
Was about $2200 round trip for 15 days for me, flight included (circa 2012). I wanted an authentic experience.

Well, I may not have taken as savage shit as you. Welcome back, user.

What about the rest of it? How did it end?

Tripper here that ate ravioli on acid ;)

>pure consciousness
that's too heavy for me, user, I don't have enough herb or psychedelic experience to begin to fathom what you even mean.

Dw user, wen u stare pure consciousness in the face u realise that it is unfathomable.

Different user who's been lurking
You kind of lose your sense of self
Memories, experiences and what not don't exist in your mind anymore.
Took 12 tabs of LSD and after a while I literally lost touch with reality. I had tripsitters there but the only thing I could experience was the music going and the visuals I was getting. I didn't know who I was or anything just the experiences my consumers was having at the time

Blazing to riders on the storm, top thread guys.

>just the experiences my consciousness was having at the time

Couldn't help but think of this,

kek, we made it

I mean it was 5 trips over the course of 12 days. Let's just say by the 3rd trip the experiences started to blend together. If I remember correctly that particular session ended with me seeing my heart encased in black crystal which subsequently was shattered.

Precisely. When he announced the death of god he knew that god existed in plants too.

So, as someone with experience with multiple hallucinogenic compounds , as far as I can tell, what is happening is actually this toxic shit is shutting down parts of your nervous system and you perceive that damage as all these various perceptive anomalies, right up to full on dream-state hallucinations where you are simply not conscious in the conventional sense because your brain can not function normally. It's like killing your brain a little to see what it's like.

I know that's not nearly as romantic as "ego death" "transcendence" or "going to the crystal palace" and whatever else, but honestly, people have visions like that from getting knocked unconscious falling down a flight of stairs or in an accident sometimes, so clearly this experience isn't isolated to psychedelic substances but is an innate aspect of your mammalian brain.

Jesus fuck, I need to try this acid shit, just don't want to be momo'd out like Lee Syatt taking too many stars of death. Or get stuck in my trip and think I'm a fruit for the rest of my life.

I've done a 400ug dose of LSD on accident (more or less) recently that has completely changed me for the better. If you haven't tried edibles for LSD, I would highly recommend it. I started tripping/getting visuals 15 minutes in. Shit was crazy good. Couldn't see anything clearly after 1 hour, everything was a kaleidoscope. 2 hours in I could see straight, but everything looked like a 3 year old got full access to an art store and painted EVERYTHING. Not only that, but the strokes and spots of color would move and react like sand in a dune, literally blowing away and reappearing right before me. I gotta go to work but I would love to tell the whole story

For sure, i dont think anyone who fully studies psychadelics denies that part of the spiritual experience is inherent in us aswell. But just coz it can be observed biologically as a malfunction doesnt mean it is profound. The debate around the word "profound" is a whole 'nother rabbit hole too.

Sounds like CTE, kinda like my lobotomy via football, boxing and other horrible shit for my brain.

Doesnt mean its *not profound btw

> i dont think anyone who fully studies psychadelics denies that part of the spiritual experience is inherent in us aswell

I agree and further I don't doubt that most mammals are capable of a similar experience, as well.

However, I just posted that because I want people to understand what's happening with those classes of drugs. They interfere and disrupt brain function, fundamentally as their means of action, and some people have very very bad reactions that affect them permanently.

Yep, definitely saw it in a friend of mine. Acid just didnt agree with his body.

>Pure consciousness

Ok. i will tell you about my ego death experience.

It was my first lsd trip. I can give more details if you want but I'll try to skip to the final part.

I went into a room because I wanted to be by myself. My mind kept thinking about the girl I liked that was in the living room, and als what would they be thinking about me (not in a paranoid way, just the usual, mind chatterthat is always there thinking how you're being perceived and if it's in a cool way). I wanted to escape/be without those thoughts. Why couldn't I just be with myself? Why couldn't I just be me?

I remember I started looking at my whole life, while I was looking for whatever made me "me". And I realized that if had had another body, grown with another family. Had different experiences. all of that would've changed my idea of "me" but that there would always be something there. a constant. And that that was me.

At some point, I managed to reach perfect silence, and a voice came and told me "you've reached a new place. A place where few individuals have gone. You're now part of an elite (special) group of people. Or enlightened group of individuals". (I was thiking in spanish at the time, btw, I'm frrom Mexico.

But I didn't fell for the trap. I said "no! whyust I always attach myself to something bigger in order to feel value? I just want to be me, me me". And then I broke or broke through, that was the feeling.

I really became me.

I realized that what I really was was thepoint of consciousness that had all these experiences. Awareness itself. And that as consciousness, I couldn't be created nor destroyed nor divided. I was complete, whole and perfect.

i even had some thoughts as to explain how I felt. If someone came and cut my arm off, I wouldn't have been distressed. Not in a sick way like I didn't care about my body. But I realized that you see your arm as yourself, and that's why if someone hacked it off.. (cont.)

reply is below

Can you write more of them?

Visions or the consclusions you got out of them?

It was a regular hit. my friedns didn't have the same epeience. i kinda had to be guided by my inner self without even realizing what I was doing.

some people see psychedelics as drugs but I naturally have a connection with that state. Or had.

not in a religious or righteous way, just in the sense that it brought me closer to truth, and what I value most in this world is truth.

Hospital tripping fag, here. Thanks for the elaboration. I was thinking of something like that too just at a shit-tier.

(cont.)

So, i realized that since my arm could be taken away, and I didn't have control over it (yeah, I can move it but I can't reall, for example, prevent it from being cut) that it wasn't really me. It was something I had which could be taken away.

Also, in that state, i didn't need to go out and prove it, but i realized I could've gone to an island and live all by myself and I would't have felt distressed by the lack of other people.

When I came out of the room and rejoined the others in the living room (only another friend had taken a "cuadro", a dose) they all told me I looked different. That I had a different light about myself and that I looked very good.

I sat with them and I no longer had insecurities or desire for attention, but to e honest I did want to share my experience to them, so that they could be free'd as well.

I remember that in a piece of paper, I wrote a single dot and said "my whole experience in these comes down to this" because there was no way to explain that we are just a point of consciousness.

They all wanted my attention too, that was weird. It was as though their egos wanted me to get back on the play of seeking/wanting attention and plling it from someone else.

I ended up slipping back and going back to normal but the realization stuck with me.

The freedom.

And what surprised me, is that ancient cultures said the same, that we are all consciousness. And eckhart tolle described it perfectly in a talk (which I heard much more recently. That was years ago, circa 2011).

He said "How do I know the universe is conscious? well, I am conscious. The universe is experiencing itself for a brief moment, as an animal or a plant. But what scientists don't look at is their own consciousness, which is the universe looking at itself".

Later, while smoking weed with a friend, out of nowhere, I got the sense, the feeling, that we were all one. That even though it was him and me and all the others, there was one consciousness.

Hospital tripping fag?

what do you mean shit-tier?

Righteous

(cont.)

So, i think it is possible that consciousness really doesn't originate in the brain. Though i can't prove it.

But perhaps, what has existed forever and will continue existing forever is pure awareness.

And it can have the experience of being human. The Mind being just one of the filters of its experience. and perhaps there are universes in which it only exists to experience smell, or what-have-you.

A human beng is justone of the experiences that consciousness can have for itself.

And I have taken to call it The Creator, because it is what creates everything in experience.

Even if there's an "outside world" happening, you will only ever know your own perception of it. Even if the brain is made to perceive the color "red", the experience of the color red comes from you. Just like if you could taste it. The experience itself is born out of you. That is the great mystery.

Just couldn't put the pieces of the puzzle together. I was losing my mind after pondering deep shit like that. I should have been in a better frame of mind before dropping those mushrooms I think. Had to focus on not crying with all my will-power. Had no more time to ponder consciousness or to assemble the things that came to me.

I mean it's shit tier to me because I can't articulate like pure consciousness fag.

And lastly, perhaps that consciousness does survive death and that is the soul.

I find it very interesting that people like Eckhart Toll have had the same experience and talk about it in a way only one who has experienced it could know what they mean.

I also realize why there would be MYstery Schools that focused on studying and developing consciousness.

Also, The Law of One Material, given by Ra, channeled by l/l research. It states "...you are every being. every emotion. Every event. Every situation. you are Unity. you are Infinity. You are Love/light Light/Love. You Are, This is the Law of One".

So, perhaps they're on to something. No people would fully grasp the truthfullness of those words if they hadn't experienced themselves as Pure Consciousness.

>Unity
This I was I was thinking about throughout your story, consciousness fag. But thanks for sharing. Totally appreciate the perspective and shit.

Yeah. Well, I've had that experience where you can see so much that you just want to explai, explain, explain, but you make your mind race like a mouse on a wheel and then it's just racing by itself, lol.

This experience was more like... breaking through the mind. I guess that's why it's called "Ego death". you realize you're not the mind and its chatter, but that you Are.

It goes beyond concepts, it's an experience itself.

I can talk about it like someone would talk about the flavor of strawberry ice-cream. But to experience it is to know it.