Chastity thread?

Chastity thread?

Sissy or otherwise welcome.

Pic related

Are diaper boys welcome

If they share pics they are

Nevermind then. I don't share pics on b.

this stuff is only hot if its femdom. who gives a shit otherwise? no one cares about some single guy posting pics of himself in a dick cage.

Who says this isnt femdom related?
My gf keeps me locked, been 12 days currently

because 98% of the time its just a dick pic in a cage. it's the femdom aspect thats hot, not the close up shot of a dudes junk in chastity.

How about a pic of my butt then :)

It's been a little while since I've had a sissy in chastity to dom or really any sub at all. I miss it tbh

I'm on my 8th day, I just have an online Domme I met on collarspace though, I wish I could find a woman that was actually into it irl

Ill be your diapered sub boi

That looks painful

my girlfriend just bought me a chastity cage. I know for certain that when we try it, I will not be wearing it long term - as in we will only use it for foreplay. she'll make me do slave things to her. what should i expect? I am a switch by the way.

Doesnt hurt.

Dick feels good. The base ring can make your sack a bit sore if it rubs.

Use lube, in the cage and on the inside of the base ring.

It feels really nice, i leak a lot when my gf teases me. I tend to wear it for longer so when i finally am released it makes it all the more satisfying. E.g. locked mon-fri for better sex on weekends

fuck off you disgusting degenerates. you should all be purged or put in camps and raped to death by niggers. sounds edgy i know, but its the truth

wouldn't lube make it easier to slip out?

That sounds like a pretty ok way to die

im getting this by the way

If your base ring is tight enough it shouldnt slip out.

The ring wont slide over balls as it wont fit. Need to lube the cage as i cant get my dick in otherwise and it feels way more confortable

Looks cute!

Get all nice and shaved, youll look adorable

I'm ABDL and since my first long-session fully diapered (3 days) i've been considering chastity for extra effect. Do you recommend it?

nah i hate shaving. i only trim. i feel like a woman when i shave. my girlfriend likes when im trimmed too

how do you deal with the night boners? do they stop after a while?

Sissies etc are welcome to get humiliated by me ok kik, if interested

So what happens when you boner in one of these things? Example: some ragin' morning wood.

They do lessen over time.
I find that if i actually get up for a few mins, go pee, etc rather than just trying to ignore/sleep through it is easier.

Granted, they can be a pain.

You don't if it fits properly

What's your Kik

lockedup322

thanks buddy, its day two for me being locked up. Whats the best lube for the ring? I have a nock off holy trainer v2 it is hard plastic

So like it hurts or at the very least you experience discomfort and your wang deflates?

Oh wow that looks awesome.
Would you say it is better than normal cage?
How far down your peehole does that go?

I use baby oil.
Most regular lubes tend to dry out a bit over time.

How long can you safely wear that? Thinking about getting one that goes down your dick hole since it would be more secure. I can escape pretty much any cage I've gotten so far.

What a lightweight. Real men use motor oil

Real men also don't get caged

I've only worn it for about 8 hours straight. It goes about 2 inches in, and it's impossible to escape.

Any issues or discomfort?

8 hrs isnt a long time for chastity

Thank you Sir, I will add you when I get home from work

i have to agree if guys wear it long term. a little kinky stuff for a night is fine imo.

It can get a little sensitive after a while. I'm just working up to longer sessions.

Not really.. I've been in my knock off holy trainer for the past 21 hours, as well as diapered. I'll remove it for cleaning when I take my shower.

I ordered a new metal cage from amazon, no urethral tube, but I should be able to keep it clean without removal.

There are people who will keep themselves locked for months.

I don't think anyone is arguing with this point, most men in chastity are very aware of our place

>because 98% of the time its just a dick pic in a cage.
Have to agree with this a little bit. It's hotter when it's a full body shot.

To the contrary. Niggers should be forced to wear these so they don't rape.

What a well trained boy you are.

I really want to try one of these just for very short term wear. I like the idea that it allows erections but makes you pay dearly for them

Thank you :)

what happens if you get a boner while wearing one of these? is it painful?

If it fits properly it's impossible to get hard at all

>what happens if you get a boner while wearing one of these? is it painful?
Only if it's designed that way. See

don't: it's really small and easy to get out

silicone's feel ok tho

nice

i'm not going to wear it long term. and knowing my girlfriend, i will most likely be handcuffed while she teases me.

>no daddy to buy me a cage and keep me locked up
>im broke

Are there any cheaper cages that work well? It has to be small too

If it fits right, you don't get hard.

Think of squeezing a sponge and putting it underwater. Since you are squeezing it and keeping it compressed, water doesn't flow in.

Tried one of these in Germany, it fucking hurts.

I thought it would be really intense. Teeth of Kali is pretty bad but this thing has the teeth so far apart and the ones that get the glans have to be brutal. I want to try so bad

Kali's Teeth looks even more hardcore unless you're really small. Even then it looks intense. Both torturous, you get hard, it hurts, you get a little flaccid, you get hard again, repeat until begging for release.

My understanding is that kalis teeth is less intense because there are more teeth so it acts like a bed of nails but I've never tried either so I wouldn't know. I wear a cb6000 that is intentionally a bit to big with the spikes and when I get a semi in the it's hard for me to remain standing so I can only imagine how painful these things are

My god. I want to live inside you.

>kalis teeth is less intense because there are more teeth so it acts like a bed of nails
That actually kind of makes sense. Not that I'm particularly into CBT, happy with my HTv2

Diapercuck reporting in.

My girlfriend usually locks me in chastity when she goes out on dates. Thankfully she doesn't do it all the time though.

Yes neither would be good for anything serious. I would just like one for a punishment cage or just simply to have to amuse her when she is feeling sadistic, which isn't often unfortunately

Has anyone got a video/gif of a caged cock going from soft to hard in its cage?

I really love the feel of chastity but it's pointless without someone to be in chastity for...

Make a profile on collarspace or fetlife it'll take a while but you'll find someone if you're patient

i want to buy chastity, but i don't know if i will fit my cock inside - 6,7 inch during erection, but about 3,9 inches when soft, and chastity cage is about 3 inches long
what do?

Jam it in and lock it fagget

Mmm nice

he right you know

collarspace is 99% scammers, at least on the domme side

CB Curve maybe?

You'll fit. Smaller is a lot more comfortable anyway.

My issue is width, even flaccid, I am wider than all of the off the shelf ones I have seen, so skin bulges through the bars. I am not locked up enough to justify the hundreds of dollars for a custom one.

aand one more thing, i dont know if i will like wearing chastity so i want to buy cheap version, at least for beggining, is it safe? or should i buy normal, expensive one?

why do sissys and other mentally ill always equipped with tiny microdicks?

100% agree, I've had good luck there though. The scammers are really easy to spot. Like I said though it takes patience I usually spend about 3 weeks before I find anyone decent

Cheap chastity cages aren't great for long term wear, but fine for just seeing if you enjoy it. Problem will be if you don't fit in any of the CB/HT knockoffs.

I have always loved hat picture

My wife would lock you up and torment you. But you'd have to let me play too.

I'm bi, so that works for me!

Do you produce a lot of precum when you get excited?

People like you need help. Failing that, a bullet to the back of the head.

I wish I did, but sadly I do not.

I've had lots of cages, so Ill say what I have learned.

Solid Ring... Dont go with anything with a hinge, it pinches.

If you go with a CB line, make sure the ring is not a H. You ball sack gets into those grooves and hurts .

Smaller is better. Less room to grow. Less to deal with in your pants. Less bulk between your legs. Your dick will shrink to fit, at least length wise.

This is an ideal situation for me. I fantasize about being used by a man with a woman watching. Kind of the ultimate humiliation, at least for me

I can't find one big enough I bought the CB6000... any thoughts?

Whats too small? Too short? Too Narrow? Cant get it on because you start to chub up?

Well let's see if that changes with my wife fingering your ass and me licking your locked up little package.

Locked myself up this morning. I need an actual keyholder. =/

Got it on, just that its way too tight.

What about a woman laughing gleefully while you are on your knees with a cock ready to go off in your mouth?

We'll have to find out~