Honesty thread Sup Forums

Honesty thread Sup Forums
We state our (real) age, gender, and one or two things about ourselves that wont give away who we are.

I'll go. I'm 19 M, I cant remember how many times I picked my nose today and I'm bisexual.

That's really interesting OP, so you kind of are actually gay. Well Im also 19 and male, and today I played over 5 hours of slyrim

I'm m 20 and I can't remember the last time I loved

I'm 22 M. Slept for like 12 hrs cause of the rainy weather. (It was raining hard nonstop).

31 m, glorious gingerbeard master race.

Also, pic related. I am a dickfarmer

Sorry. Forgot pic THE 5TH FUCKING
TIME I TRIED TO POST.

Fucking pass was a waste of money with the fake bans and my ip being used by others and other horse shit. This place i swear...

27M, i've fucked at least 10 prostitutes and visited 5 massage parlors

19 Male, Millie Bobby Brown gives me a erection, and I love the album New Skin by CRX.

21, M, im obsessed with the talking heads and have BPD

Did you use a condom every time? did you contract anything from them? why pay for prostitutes when women are so easy now?
P.S I'm this guy.

26 M I'm in the process of taking a shit and I hate going to work

I meant the guy above him.

24M, i've got alot of tattoos and i fart alot.

youre me now and im sorry

condom for fucking, not for oral, and i havent got any std, mainly because i avoid the street walkers

also women arent easy for me, im really bad at meeting new people and extremely shy, but with a whore, its just business, i can relax and get some sex

women are easy in college, not in life. though if you pretend you're a feminist and are portraying that you're protective, you can fuck a girl and dump the fake relationship in a month's time.

Its just business? like you don't get rough with them? and why don't you practice on the whores not to be so shy when talking to girls.

i do practice i guess, talking after sex helps me get some confidence
and i get rought if i pay for it, its always a business, i ask about the things i cand do and the price, if we agree, we do it, if we dont, i leave.

Where do you find these hookers? isn't abusing them supposed to be a part of the fun? I mean what are they going to do about it, unless they have a pimp waiting outside.

its fun if you are a psycho
i want to have sex, not decapitate cats and most of them are really nice and friendly

and yes, they usually have someone to kick your ass if you try something funny, since there is always some edgy asshole who thinks taht paying means everything

I think killing animals, and spiting on a women calling her names, and giving her a couple of slaps are different things, I wouldn't hit a women, but I wouldn't buy a hooker,
And don't pretend like you wouldn't like to be on top of the world, and be able to do anything to anybody.