thicc

Absolutely gorgeous eyebrows.

Exactly

Ass made for facesitting

She does like that

Yup.

Wish she finds my face comfortable then

auf welcher Schule war die? :D

I'm really fucking tired of this "thicc" trend. Girls are literally just getting fat, it's not cute it looks lazy tbh.

millenials in this thread have some fucking low standards

at least they are being realistic for once

3/10 would not bang

Thicc is different than fat, but im not surprised that a faggot like you doesn't know it.
Shit tier girl btw

>Thicc is different than fat
LOL

Latin people said, "risus abundat in ore stultorum"

There's a few types that are 10/10 for me, but here's one.

Also, pro tip: If you like T H I C C or just some meat on a girl, marry skinny. Once she pops out a few kids she gets those sexy mom thighs

"Thicc" is fat, only the fat distribution is more pleasing to the eye.

MooShell TractorBurger

IT'S A KIKE!

This is degeneracy in the shape of a nigget

I consider this fat, not thicc
Kylie Jenner is the definition of thicc imo. I admit she's had surgery to get that shape tho

The "thicc" trend is literally just fat and wearing clothes and posing to give the illusion that it's not. It's fine that you like chubby girls user, just be honest with yourself.

Read above

Drogon is hotter

Kylie's curves are artificial. Her ass, hips, and tits are now fake.

Is she 10/10?

Who the fuck cares i would the shit out of her
Kys gay fag and virgin beta

Stay the fuck away from my waifu

que?

Can't seem to find a decent pic I have, but my true 10/10 is dark hair, blue/green eyes and pale porcelain skin. Literal 10/10

What's the point of calling a girl "thicc" if it's fake? It's like saying a girl has green eyes if she wears contacts.

Good enough?

THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?!

Stay away from her. She's mine. At least on this board

Bro we live in the timeline where people with penises call themselves women and society tells them "yes, you are correct." Nothing makes sense anymore.

>dark hair
>post blue hair

well that's just like your opinion, man

wrote "good enough" for a reason

And in the end of it youre not going to be thinking about it during sex, or are you that autistic to care "oh her tities r not real gross ill be a virgin for life! Why do women not give af about?!"
Get real bro

I'll fight you, faggot

This is what I'd call thicc btw

Fake plastic whore
Kys beta

The cheetah print and the hair cut just ruin this girl. And skin isn't pale enough.

I probably would. My first GF was bony as hell and feeling and seeing her skeleton during sex turned me off. I think implants would affect me in the same way.

This must be a new level of faggotry, congrats user

you have way too many younger pics of her, fucking cre-- wait. This is Sup Forums...

Either way, prepare to die, user. I challenge thee to a duel. Because duels are fucking awesome.

I wonder how easy life is when you're this attractive.

fab

She's cute but I've seen a few interviews and she is as dumb as a bag of potatoes.

This raises a question. Does being 10/10 imply being smart and funny too? Or is it just about looks?

Talented, intelligent, driven, quirky, geeky, humble, and with an absolutely flawless, smoking-hot dancer's body. The perfect woman. There's no one alive today who can match Lindsey.

She was a lot cuter to me before I heard her speak, so I guess it depends on who you ask.

Gab gosling - Australian

who?

her face reminds me of the beastmaster

Maddie Ziegler

So what you're saying is you're homosexual.

You're the one attracted to her.

Holyshit, thought I recognised her.

holy shit that's like my cousin if he was a cross dresser.

Holy fuck that's unsettling.

Pretty sure you meant this girl specifically.

She's just too hot to be true

not specifically, but bready gud

You're right. I trust you. Moar tho.

Test