What if Aliens are actually a human civilization from the past?

What if Aliens are actually a human civilization from the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZPDhPeQnRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"aliens" or "grays" are interdimensional demons summoned by allester crowley

hahaha I got that reference !

They are us from the future after we have a nuclear war and they genetically engineered themselves to need less food etc

yeah but look at the proof that there was a advanced civilization on earth before is, couldn't it be then that they are?

I think there are at least 50 aliens races and human being is just a vehicule for them to achieve their goal

Well there are stories about gods flying around in chariots, throwing about weapons that made bright flashes and mushroom clouds in the Bhagavad Gita.

explain please?

Ok you want the truth? l will tell you okay. There are different aline races this one you call the gray is from orions belt the one in the sky with a star then 2 stars at its side at an almost equal length to the naked eye. They need our DNA and abduct humans because the government lets them in exchange for technology. They are humanoid

yeah probably

honestly "human" isn't even particularly necessary. for all you know, the humanoid form is what advanced space dinosaurs eventually evolved into, and they guided primate evolution in their image

also fifty fifty these fuckers actually live at the bottom of the ocean and not in space at all
the moon is pretty suspicious, though

From the future maybe
>our heads will keep growing to use more brain space, and through giant headed Cesarean section babies surviving.
>and our body hair will keep slowly disappearing, (Except for with Mediterranean woman)
>And further space travel will allow us to grow taller and more frail and more pale, along with bigger eyes from crawling around in our mushroom covered low orbit uv protected space farms.

I have this personal theory that ancient Egyptians were not originally of the human race.

I believe they came to us a long time ago to lead us, we can see them in their monuments, they were reveled as gods, and ultimately we don't even know what one single true Egyptian really looked like.

Maybe they scratched their identities from the books.

They ruled entire civilizations, they came up with inventions and monoliths that we still cannot explain.

Either they figured out these primitive apes have no hope of changing their way and fled the earth, or overpopulation simple had them die out.

Now all we see are their remnants.

And I think its going to happen again in the future.

niggers and muslims are going to wipe out all the smart progressive humans and destroy civilization.

Then thousands of years from now, we will slowly come back to giant cities and structures, stare up at them in disbelief and say " I wonder what advanced race was able to construct such wonders "

But that is my own theory.

I've always thought they are us from the millions of years from now when we discover time travel, i mean supposedly a million years ago we looked monkeys doesn't seem too much of a stretch to think we might look like that in the future

> The truth
> Can't comprehend basic sentence structure
The aliens took my syntax and grammar. The government let them do it.

>inb4 Giorgio Tsuokolous picture

OP here, maybe we just evolved into a superior being?

it's me, hi

You are a sceptic nerd and a wannabe hacker

I've gotten some good replies on Sup Forums before but this is fucking gold

Some of the aliens understood that the goal of Life is to be spiritualy elevated. Inside everybody there are some points that don't allow us to be elevated.

I think we are genetically engineered monkey and inside us good and bad points that we/they need to be elevated

l am on another level accept it and you don't know who you speak with nobody does l am the chosen one that has been genetically engineered by the grays. l am telepathic and know you

Surely you can learn telepathically how to avoid sounding like a teenager that hasn't learned much about the English language yet.

Hello user, different user here. What is the first letter in my first name and what am I snacking on?

Unlikely; the chance of humans having evolved twice exactly the same seems pretty low in our current understanding of the world.

Cool idea though.

S

Different user, but your first initial is J and you're snacking on potato chips.

Surely l can C

Sorry Bob, wrong answer.
My first name starts with T.
Good effort, but no. I'm snacking on wafers with hazelnut cream.

The first letter of your name is P and l don't know what you are snacking on

I appreciate that you're willing to take a 1/26 chance to spook a stranger in the internet, but ya missed.

o fug. I thought I was telepathic...

...and that I could google the most common initial and snack...

Your name is timothy and you are snacking on a chocolate stick

Hah, I like that several people are participating, also sorry bub, wrong answer.

Not 1/26... Q, for example, is going to be less common than B.

l know l was correct you don't have to respond and you are all cattle

I am not a Tim and my snack is hazelnut based, not chocolate.

Your first letter is 3 and you're snacking on a pelvis.

Christ, either your education ended at 11 years old, or you are in fact, 11 years old.

Your name starts with F and you're snacking on your dad's dick

How scared are you Timothy

If you're going to try to reason out the most common first initial instead of just picking a letter, then sure.

Huh, this one was inventive.
Snacking as in eating or eating out?
Not scared at all, my name is Tom.

A. that's not a theory.

B. there are plenty of other reasons that we don't know what the ancient Egyptians looked like.

I can't disprove it though.

Eating as in consuming ofc. I also know that right at this very moment you are conscious of your own breathing.

Whether or not you think about it, there's still less chance of his name starting with certain letters.

how much money do u have

>right at this very moment you are conscious of your own breathing.
Well of course I am, you just made me aware of it.
You are now aware of how your tongue fits in your mouth.

l haven't replied to you since the last message and you don't understand how this works, it is your thoughts and l can transmit them into you

This is the weirdest thing to argue. It wasn't "what are the overall odds of a name starting with any given letter" it was "what are the odds that this one specific person has a name starting with the letter you choose"

You are psychic too!

l made everybody do this and derail from the post about my kin

Prove it.
Indeed.

How is it not a theory?

the only possible theroy. our ancestors, that evolved from a non contagion

It wad already a stupid post, derailing wasn't necessary. I'm glad you enjoyed the backstory of Halo enough to roleplay a forerunner online, though.

It's lazy to assume aliens would be even remotely human considering the scale of the universe. Life could exist in ways we can't even comprehend. If there were alien life, I think it'd be pretty eldritch. Beings composed of gasses, writhing piles of sentient goo, whatever. Two arms, two legs and a face is just imagining us in space and is really too anthropocentric to be believable.

Bullshit, its not in the Gita, prove it.

Look up the Vimanas and war in connection to Bhagavad Gita.

There are no Aliens.

Are you 100% certain

Drakes equation disagrees with you.

> are actually a human civilization from the past?

then they would have had to successfully erased every single trace of their existence from the archaeological record.

and that would entail things like: refilling mines, refilling oil or gas deposits that took 300 million years to form, removing every single structure, removing every single piece of slag waste from iron smelting.

the sheer scale of it would be impossible. you would literally have to re-layer arctic and antarctic ice layers over the entire polar caps, to hide any changes in CO2 levels that had taken place while they progressed from industrial to post-industrial technology.

>Two arms, two legs and a face is just imagining us in space and is really too anthropocentric to be believable.

I'm not so sure about that. Before the dinosaurs it was the dominant successful model here on earth, during their reign and since then, up to and including us. That's not to say that other successful models aren't possible, they certainly are but ruling out the only thing we know to be successful seems just as absurd. Being proactively anti-anthropocentric seems just as shallow as being pro-anthropocentric.

i actually have a therory on "aliens".
strap yourselves in.

back in our history, England loaded up a bunch of "undesirables" and shipped them to Australia. an entire continent of outcasts. Several decades later, they have come up to be a civilized society accepted back into the fold with open arms.

I think Earth is the Australia of the Galactic Civilization. a long time ago, our predecessors were dropped of here as outcasts. We may have had our minds wiped of all the tech needed for space travel and left here as a punishment. and when we progress back into intergalactic travel, we will have served our sentence and be welcome back in to the fold.

tldr: we are a bunch of outcasts dropped on Earth by predecessors like what happened with Australia

>I'm not so sure about that. Before the dinosaurs it was the dominant successful model here on earth, during their reign and since then, up to and including us.

what the fuck am I reading?
are you smoking crack from babies arses?

the successful model for close to 1/2 a billion years before the dinosaurs was multiple limbs, spines, compound eyes, and a hardened exoskeleton, or a hard-shelled cephalopod.

at no point was a bipedal, binocular vision land-dwelling species the primary lifeform on earth.

Nah man, we're the descendants of hairdressers and insurance salesmen. Unfortunately we wiped out the race of intelligent humanoids who were supposed to live here.
Now we'll never know the question to life, the universe and everything.

1: you do not understand the meaning of the word theory.

2: you do not understand genetics.

Key words being

>on earth

Given that we know life is very adaptable and can exist in every extreme on earth, I don't think it's a stretch to assume it can exist in extremes outside of earth too. With that in mind, I'd argue that arms and legs and a face work only for creatures in a similar level of gravity to earth, who need to eat to live, who need boney limbs to operate tools. If we assume life can start in other conditions, we assume that it would evolve differently to meet those conditions.

Look at an octopus for an example; no bones, not really a face, but still able to use tools and think pretty creatively. If something on earth can produce relatively intelligent life yet be so different to humans, what could life produce on a gas giant? On an asteroid? Beneath a planets frozen crust? Pure speculation I admit, but I wouldn't call it anti-anthropocentric so much as understanding how life carves niches rather than fits a pattern.

As much as I like Sir Francis, I think we wasn't competent to judge in that matter.

> infinite evidence we evolved locally
> gotta be aliens and angels
riiiiiight

We are not special. God isnt what weve been taught at all. Everything has been designed very specifically. People are looking in the sky for aliens but they are already here. The true power... is the micro alien race. They are bacterium. Its my belief we were made specifically to "break down" and cosume this planet. We are like a fungus. We use and destroy which in turn will make it easier for the alien bacterium to colonize our planet. Sometime a supreme intelligence means thought is void of ego and more so on the same level of a colony of bees or ants.

It's a probability equation though and as other people have pointed out a conservative one at that.
His equation only deal with planets in similar conditions to Earth. As another user points out, life could form in any number of exotic ways we haven't even seen yet. It's a big universe user.

That thing has a face... It must come from earth.. the face evolved here.

How can these bacterium think or plan at all, given they only have basic organelles?

1: the·o·ry
[ˈTHirē]
NOUN

a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained:
"Darwin's theory of evolution"

2: What did genetics have to do with my assumption?

I either believe there is a higher power that created the bacterium or the bacterium is a collective... which doesnt focus on the single cell but more so the overall existence of it all. I also believe the human race is a form of bacterium so to discredit thought or planning is just being stuck in defining what we think we know at this point and time.

>I either believe there is a higher power
Fair enough I guess, each to their own
>bacterium is a collective.
Then why do they compete, and why can't we see signs of them communicating on any great scale?

> I also believe the human race is a form of bacterium
In what way? We are totally different from them biologically, so I have no idea what you mean when you say we are like them.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZPDhPeQnRY

What if Aliens are actually a human civilization from the FUTURE.

That's a mummy if a real alien species.

I believe that its a hybrid.

A crossbreed between a 200AD human and an alien species.

Higher power doesnt imply "god" or "religion". I simply feel like there is a reason people exist. We are here to implement the will of a greater "thought". We arent a mistake by any means.

I believe "ego" is the driving force for "competition". Ego is implemented into the design because its almost a driving force in consumption. Its just part of the recipe.

We have been taught we have 5 senses. When u regulary use psyches and on high doses u can cross into different dimensions activating more senses. "Seeing" things is a farce. Our eyes lie and should not be trusted as truth.

Human, fuck (repopulate and grow) and we consume (destroy). We are also hosts for bacteria. 1/2
Of u is fucking bacteria. We are just collective bacteria. MICRO organisms.

Hybids are a brand new species. A cross between Zetan and Human, which is an upgrade to our current form. Wer're getting a significant uprgrade! One that is much more intelligent and able to operate in the 4th density.

The best and most accurate information regarding ET's and ourselves is their own website, which has been online since 1995. It's located at ZetaTalk.com

The first letter in your name is the N.
Your eating KFC.

What is the first letter of my name, and what am I eating, faggot?

what's the first letter on mine and what am I eating?

The first letter in your name is the M.
And your eating taco's.

Wrong and wrong.

Sorry faggot!

The first letter in your name is the S.
And your eating sheep.
(not the kind of eating you normaly do)

wrong. you a fake

Did you actually imagine that you would not only guess the first letter of a random person's name (1 in 26 change) but also what they're eating?

you are delusional

Humans are probably aliens. There is some institutional support for Mars-centric panspermia. There were several early destruction events during the chaotic early phases of planetary development that him we probably received a tardigrade-like seed from Mars. An asteroid probably kicked off a large chunk of Mars, brought proto-live over, and then inhabited the planet. It's still a reasonably unlikely event and consensus science doesn't favor the idea, but it's not been ruled out and many prominent astrophysicists think it's still a reasonably likely explanation. Like the beer vs bread argument in anthropology.