Sink pissers report!

Sink pissers report!

Shower shitters are not allowed.

I pee in the sink

Why though? Is it some sex thing?

If the door locks in a public place, bar,restaurant etc. I piss in the sink because I can. Is that weird?

i like how quiet it is

ever worry about a camera recording you pissing in the sink?

i mean a security camera

No worries "expectation of privacy". Pissing isn't unlawful but a camera in a bathroom is. Security or not.

That's disgusting, op. You're like an animal.

I've pissed in a few sinks in my time. Reporting in. What do we do?

Definitely. A sink is just a differently shaped urinal. Of course I run water through it afterwards.

Reporting.

Posh

I shit in the sink!

SO IT WAS YOU!!!!!

nope just perfect height to lean on without haveing to sit

Reasons to piss in the sink:
1: it's a better height = Less splashback (im 2,10m so urinals normally mess my shit up).
2: You can wash your dick afterwards. No more "but you dick smells" whining from GF / one night stands w/e.
3: You have to clean the toilet less. Simply wash off the sink with water.
4: You get to look at your dick while you piss. I have a great sized dick = joy every time.
5: You feel superior. Knowing others use it for hands, maybe even filling their bottle.

I guess there are more, but the first 3-4 are the best reasons imo.

>4

So you don't look at your dick when you piss normally? ..

Do you sit down user?

same reasons i shit in the sink

I have a sink in my bedroom and I piss and cum in it. It's just easy and convenient.

Try to look at your dick from above, then try to look at it in the mirror. You get a much better view and you see the full size that top view you doesnt show.

Daily ego boost made easy!

its faster in a sense. No need fiddeling with the disgusting toilet (you dont have to touch the toilet lid or flush handle). You can stand up, just unzip and piss. Also, I fucking hate people pretty much, so for me its a meme.

Im right now going to uni, reading computer science and stuff. I'll be making pretty decent money when im done, and I will for sure have a urinal in my house. More specifically in the toilet that will be connected to my mancave.

Also yes, it is quieter and splashes less piss everywhere when you piss in the sink.

ment bathroom* not toilet.

sounds pretty gay

How is liking your own dick gay?

Are you some selfhating tiny dick fat tub of shit?

My dick is great, it fucks the shit out of bitches, it does the job, never been flasid, never pissed my pants when drunk. All in all a great dick.

Liking your fucking dick is what a sane person does. Hating your dick is for trannies... Are you a tranny?

my dad used to piss in the kitchen sink

that's fucking gay

oh fuck something went wrong