How do I test if my gf is faithfull she's on kik and snapchat a lot pic unrelated

How do I test if my gf is faithfull she's on kik and snapchat a lot pic unrelated

Drop her snap for a loyalty test

this

Whats your kik or snap, I'll test for ya. You dont want all of Sup Forums spaming her

littletingo

know how to keep your women, stop having to beta

tbh fam if you have suspicion enough to want to test her loyalty, she's probably already cucked you.

checked

let me save you some time

she's not faithful

o shit nigger

plot twist, he isn't her bf, he just wants to break them up to convince her to fuck his pathetic little dick

@ OP

fuckin spit out my apple

lmaooooooo

not the same phone...look at the taskbar on the top, completely different

topkek

MAXIMUM KEK

Of course it's not the same phone you fucking retard. Every screenshot was from another person

You fucking newfags are underdeveloped morons. WHAT IF THERE COULD HAVE BEEN WINS??? Instead you have to ruin it being a little faggot tattletale bitch. You could be an hero today if you had balls. You have balls right faggot?

@ wtf is this shit get the fuck off this board you normal fucking newfag kill yourself

are you honestly so desperate to see tits that a thread on Sup Forums with misinformation is your holy grail of results. go look at ur moms tits faggot

ethanhunter4x

Not as desperate as you are to whiteknight for some stranger on the internet moralfag. OC nudes of op girl sending em to someone who isn't him is better than you being a fucking tattletale didn't your mother ever teach you not to be a little faggot? Guess not

topkek :D
kys, fags

Topkek hur dur kys hur dur go tip your fedora at someone else whiteknight beta faggoy

morality? lmao i think your sense of sarcasm is as underdeveloped as my middle nut. no one is trying to protect or save anyone... this is Sup Forums not your personal army faggot

Man you white knight fags are the worse can't get nudes from anyone if they want so they have to try and go in the most cuck way possible the moral fag way

if you're on Sup Forums to find nudes, you my friend, are a failure... go outside and play

And that's why I'll never post any nudes oc here

Your idea of sarcasm is by taking a screenshot of a thread on b and sending it to the kik provided by OP...

Makes a lot of sense faggot what color fedora are you wearing today whiteknight faggot

pfff, haha

go to tumblr

Lol if you are on b to white knight people you my friend are a fag I never said that's why I come on here for

You are so fucking stupid it's beyond comprehension leave the board you fucking whiteknight pussy fedora wearing tattletale faggot.

look at you... emotional

Good 1 faggot never heard that before go and tattletale some more but somewhere else no one likes you here no one likes you anywhere

look at you.... emotional

Look at you whiteknight tattletale faggot nice fedora sissy bitch

all this time you can spend getting the nudes and pussy you want but you'd rather argue on the internet... shame

Idc about nudes it's better potential for oc to do something different than one screen shot of some fucking tattletale faggot like you . You are trash and you are making this board worse than it is please leave now nigger

bruh you get no ass

What? You're retarded. The more you say the more you prove my point your existence here is detrimental. You're stupid and you think whiteknighting is funny. I am not going to bother wasting time telling you again why it's boring and also fucking lame in general. You're not going to make someone like you by whiteknighting on here faggot. Great job on your one screen shot of you telling on op like a little bitch dumb nigger

i'm quite fine everywhere, no worries.

must suck being you meanwhile, getting hurt from posts like that

fucking hell how blue balled are you man. I dont give a fuck about wins you fucking retard hahaha