Hi Sup Forums im:

Hi Sup Forums im:
>30 yo
>no job
> live with dad
>Spain
> No studies

I had jobs every few months but nothing permanently and very bad payed, 3.2 € fucking slave jobs here this country is a shit hole with no jobs,

what country can i go and get a well payed job ? i read bournemoutsh is ok but not london ? where do you recommend me to go? what country i want to make good money for once god dammit

Other urls found in this thread:

randstad.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more of that chick

your english is poor as so you shall be poor, thus is life in English speaking cuntries which are the only rich countries and also they all hate wogs so

dont you fucking dare enter Holland.
it's too nice here and everyone is welcomed.
we already have enough fortune seekers ruining this place.

Holland is pretty ok with foreign people. if you speak English you will have no problem getting a job.

dont have more i think

fuck you

in what can i work there ? and how can i look for a job from here

what i also hate is leve my country to go your shitty fucking ice countries where is fucking cold go dammit fukcking spain and the fucking shit economy and no jobs dammit i fucking dont want to have to go to fucking north with you fucking muslimes and niggers and cold

> 30yo
> live with dad
> Spain
isn't it like "pick all three" there?

there are many companies that get people inside with agencies as they are too lazy to find working hands themselves. you can find any kind of job that way as long as you are willing and got some experience. or be a good liar, it's up to you. there is a huge demand in Logistics all over the country, you will have no problem getting in.

randstad.com/

Nigga please, Spain has a ton of Moroccan muslims and Indians. Don't even try to lie.

also its fuckjing shit im the black sheep of my family since i have no permanently job like my brothers who are proud of their 5€/h fucking jobs which are great to be here tbh but i wont fucking work for 3€ if im not fucking diying of hunger dammit, this fucking shit situation and call me lazy for not want to work in a bad shit job fucking idiots i just want a decent job

sorr y i dont understand some english memes

thanks i dont have any exp only as a bar man but i fucking hate that job

not in andalusia actually , there are but not in marbella where i live, there are but very few, there are all in the north and more in the fucking north germany etc look fuccking game of thromes with the wihtie walker muslims and nigger dammit i dont want to be lkilled or acid attaked

o god moar

if you say you have been working previously from month to month, you can expect a question like; ''why did you leave your previous jobs?'' when being interviewed. just have some cheesy excuse and you are all set.
as long as you don't show any signs of being a lazy fuck they cannot ignore you.
can you count to 10? you have a job in no time. just reach out to them, because they won't reach out to you.
there are more than enough jobs to choose from, even without education or experience.

i believe €7/h is the minimum here, i could be wrong.

thanks will check

What skills do you have?

Depends a lot on your education and training, doesn't it? Without such, nobody will need you anywhere.

You can make 200,000 in a year if you go do some coal mining in Australia. Work for a year and get the fuck out. No education or experience needed.

i have no skill or anything special, only high studies and medium english, and 30 yo

but i read that someone cant enter australia for work if doesnt have a high english and a few years of work ?

>sorr y i dont understand some english memes
not a meme, the thing is i've heard that Spain's economy is like that now, people cannot afford their own flats until they're 30+ so they do live with their parents for relatively long time. they just dont have the choice.

thats true but for any fucking reason, everyone here of my social life have works, a lot of money and cars, my friends, brothers, family etc, everyone have a permanently GOOD job and i im the only one who get a job every few months for 3€/h in some shitty bar because there issnt anything better,

And all of them dont have studies and i have been in university for a year ( but leave )

1- No tienes trabajo porque no tienes estudios... hasta con estudios te cuesta encontrar trabajo decente pues imaginate sin estudios...

2- Si te vas al extranjero ya puedes tener un buen nivel de ingles. Si, si es verdad, en el extranjero quieren a todo el mundo y bla bla... Pero si sabes ingles eh... Si eres el inmigrante pobrecico que no sabe seguir una conversacion te mandan a tomar por culo...

Dicho esto... el ingles es necesario pero solo temporalmente. Es cierto que en el extranjero hasta los yonkis saben ingles por un tubo... pero si quieres perdurar y ascender necesitaras aprender el idioma del pais en el que estes (si no es un pais de habla inglesa)

3- Op is a fag

Come to Australia cunt..

Where the fuck did u read that?

yaves enfin llevo en esta situacion 14 años es hora de hacer algo y aqui no pinta bien joder a ver si me piro a Londres pero entre los atentados y los ataques con acido y tal pff enfin aver

Me apuesto un huevo a que eres del sur, sois escoria que no servís para nada, los putos moros os dejaron su sangre infecta y desde entonces sois basura.

on internet, isnt true?

Bournemouth is on the UK south coast, it's a Uni town and tourist town and JP Morgan has an office there. There is not much else going on there. Low probability of finding a good job.

The inability to move out because of costs is the same in the UK.

Unless you have or develop some profitable skills there is not much point in relocating anywhere else because you won't be able to make a decent living.

Your English is fairly high level having looked at your replies. Keep building on that.

I think you have to stick it out where you are for a couple of years and start developing some skills that can make you desirable.

The Auz meme, it used to be that in the UK, if you had a a couple of grand in the bank, you could get a working visa for a year or two. I dunno if it's still like that now and i dunno if it's different for non UK passport holders.

Scotland ( Edinburgh ) you will get used to the weather there is a fair few Spanish people about. Nightlife is good people are friendly and even lower wage jobs you will pay rent buy food and still have money to save or party with.

Malagueño hijo de puta, vete a Edimburgo, ya fuera de coña, hay cositas por ahí. Arme caso

can i ? i heard i need to hav esome prerequisites to go there like good english and 5 years of work

thanks for info will check

>>medium english
hahaha

WOW - sauce...

>no studies

Nowhere. Youre just another manchild looking for a handout, wasted your youth and now youre fucked.

And ofcourse youll say that its someone elses fault.

Good money comes from good work. You will NEVER make good money unless you go to college or learn a trade. Apply yourself and learn something for once. I'm shocked you're in your 30's and haven't learned this. Fucking idiot

Good luck op thanks for the picture

y eso ? explica pls

i cant believe there is no job for someone with out studies, this is not the 80s anymore

yes im a failure dammit but i think i can sill redeem it

sorry dont know

np

Tengo varios colegas allí, uno hasta encontró chochete italiano. El trabajo tampoco es la polla pero te da pa vivir al menos en un pisito compartido. A falta de pan...

Haha if you could do that then everyone already in Australia without jobs or at a 50k job would do that. I'm in Australia mate. That shit is even less likely for some non-English speaking dude without citizenship

Bro if you live in Spain are you interested in shipping shit for me?

>Buy stuff, but they only ship to Europe
>Take my package + repackage and ship to US

$80 per mail..

>English speaking cuntries which are the only rich countries

lmao

The richest countries in the world are Switzerland, Qatar, Dubai, Singapore and Norway, not fucking UK or US, faggot

Get a job nigga...trabajo Pedro.

Move to the USA. Do you look white? Liberals love white hispanics for diversity. They're white, but still Hispanic. You could work at google or some diversity department in the city.

Also whose the bitch? Want more of that perfect ass.

>everyone here of my social life have works, a lot of money and cars, my friends, brothers, family etc, everyone have a permanently GOOD job
Really? You live in the south of Spain and everyone you know has a high paid permanent job?

If you want a well-paid job, you have to study something. I studied when I had to and now I'm in a 50 dollars per hour job in this motherfucking hole where I was born called Argentina. So, stop fucking around, you lazy bastard.

I think in the near future, or today already, there is a labour shortage in Germany

Go there

But please be so kind to integrate, learn the German langauge and culture, don't be a monkey who doesn't adapt pls

>
>i cant believe there is no job for someone with out studies, this is not the 80s anymore

Yes there are, they are just shit. in the UK they are called "zero hours" contracts. Bar work, coffee shop work, warehouse work, fruit picking work. Those are the sorts of jobs that are available to people without skills and/or education and non of those will provide long term security or the ability to live a "nice" life. Plus you will in competition with loads of Eastern European migrant workers as well.

joder que mal esta la cosa pff, y encima compartiendo piso, enfin gracias por responder yo nose que hacer con mi vida aver si acabo el ciclo superior de administracion este año pero la verdad que no me gusta, lo hago porque no encuentro un trabajo decente, a ver si me sal etrabajo si no voy a tener que irme a UK joder y lo odio

not good there then ? i have a friend there who his payment is 20€/h but he told me i just cant enter there , there are some prerequisites or some bs

you pay everything?

i can work in USA? i heard is not that easy either, im white as fuck, idk just 10/10 pics i get from different sites on internet

not high but very well enough for be here, like 1500 e month or 1800e month, my little bro got 6k for 3 months this summer in a bar and that is lucky

its too late for me to study i already need to work right now

i learn a few of germanin youtube but stopped, want to continue

LEANR TO CODE

DO IT

GET BEHING COMPUTER AND LEARN KODING

C++ HTML ROFLOL JAVA PYTHON

LEARN THE WAYS OF THE COMPUTER AND YOU WILL EARN SLIGHTLY MORE CASH THAN DOING CRAP JOBBS

DO IT

WHY DO YOU THINK STEVE IS CALLED JOBS

This is one of those situations where you don't want to look at next week or next month but sit down and think where do I want to be in 5 years. Then workout what you need to do to get there, then break down the requirements into small steps, then get working.

damm im so fucked

Administración puede que haya algo por ahí, vete a Madrid o Barcelona a ver si hay suerte. Aquí en Cádiz está la cosa horrible me voy a preparar unas oposiciones y a mamarla

>
>
>its too late for me to study i already need to work right now

I did my MSc whilst working full time. It is perfectly possible to work and study at the same time if you get disciplined and organized.

every1 in dose cunties speaks English not spanish,
anyway u wring
5 – Kuwait - $73,817 GDP (PPP) per capita. ...
4 – Brunei - $77,441 GDP (PPP) per capit. ...
3 – Singapore - $87,856 GDP (PPP) per capita. ...
2 – Luxembourg - $105,882 GDP (PPP) per capita. ...
1 – Qatar - $127,523 GDP (PPP) per capita.

> (You)
>damm im so fucked

No you are not. I had to start again at 30.

There's a quote. "Do not worry about how long it takes to complete a task, the time will pass anyway"

dude i went to the university full exited after finish high school with good grades to ingennier informatic or whatever is the word in english to learn code etc and make games but after a year there i realize that it was a FUCKING SHIT and i leave and never looked back what a shit is be a programmer i hate it and leave university forever

administracion lo odio pero es lo que hay en mi ciudad pss, y ademas esta muy mal pagado y turno partido joder q asco, oposiones de que ?

yeah i want to study something like turism or something to work in hotels etc or something BUT first i need a job and a stabilty i want and i know i will study something while im working but i really need a job and money right now to live alone

...I thought you meant countries that have English as a first language
obviously all rich developed countries have a population that has English as a second language
except Japan maybe

OP listen to this dude. You should actually look into doing this in a larger context, as in a business. In Australia there's heaps of Chinese that do this "personal shopper" stuff and send Australian products back to China. Look into sending select Spanish or European products over to the US which are commercially unavailable there. Also this guy is just talking about a remailing service which you can also do. But obviously, check in your area if there isn't someone already doing this that you'll have to compete with. If there's like 10 established businesses already doing it , then you're out of luck.

I agree with this user. Nada viene sin esfuerzo, mi amigo. Sé disciplinado, conseguite un trabajo mierdoso si es necesario, pero que te deje tiempo como para estudiar. Organizate bien los tiempos y deberías poder conseguirte un muy buen trabajo en un par de años. Sin mencionar de que te vas a ganar el respeto de tu familia. :)

nah u can have a plenty good life with no career, im kinda rich and did not finish uni or have any skillz besides being resourceful and knowing how to find a niche. in straya ya can anyway

anyone with no education can just start a coffee shop or snack bar, provided you can have some start loan from the bank or a rich family member, then you work 60 hours / week until you are 60, then if you live a sober life you'll have 1 million euros on your bank

You should be youtuber, after all you are a spainfag

Aúpa euskalherria joder. Los vascos dominaremos el mundo.

This site is for white middle class Americans. Fuck off, subhuman.

Australia is a different story than Spain... you guys have a $16 minimum wage, no recession and infinite resources

i have been like this 5 years ago and 10 years ago i need to fuckign awake already and work right now, im doing a professional formation to learn administration while i find something , is my last year of 2 but i hate that thing is just while i find a job im doing something

thanks man great advise, i will do that but for that i needa job and money, then in my free time i will learn something i want to work in the future like turism or something but first i need money and is hard to get a decent job
si eso hare

i wish it were 2003 again, i would be youtuber kek

fucking luck

Stay in your own country unless you are a very white spaniard

Maybe it's more realistic to settle with the idea that you'll be working slave jobs for 3-4 euros/hour for the rest of your life. I mean you do live in fucking Spain, which is kind of a monkey country with a bad culture of not working and only partying and "enjoying life", similar to Latin America. The only reason Spain is richer than Mexico is because you're in the EU and get trillions of subsidies from the north and profit from a common market. Leave your dreams.

Soy desarrollador web después de pasar 3 años por Madrid, me pire a Alemania y desde siempre tengo buen curro, por nada del mundo vuelvo

> (You)
>yeah i want to study something like turism or something to work in hotels etc or something BUT first i need a job and a stabilty i want and i know i will study something while im working but i really need a job and money right now to live alone

Why must you live alone?? Are you living with an Alcoholic drug addict? or you want to live alone because you "think" that's what you should be doing?

If you are in the south of Spain i would have thought that Tourism is one of the few industries that are in demand.

im very white but not milk like in north

i wonder if you ar serious

my skin is like pic related

America you fucking retard
despite there being a retard for a president america creates (and sometimes destroys) about 5 million jobs a month
only move to california or the east coast though, middle america is a hollowed out shithole but its purdy to drive through

Sup b.
I need a loan to promote and expande my youtube channels.
Do you know a place where a Ukraine citizen can get a loan?

odio ese trabajo pero me alegro por ti te deseo lo mejor !

i dont like live with others, turism is the only thing i think i " like " ps....

but can a spanish work in america? if so ill go there i though i was not able to go ther ewith out some requeriments

and in what would i work there? with no skills

Any tips on how to land a 'legal' job there?

>I mean you do live in fucking Spain, which is kind of a monkey country with a bad culture of not working and only partying and "enjoying life", similar to Latin America.

I agree, I lived in Spain for a year, the average Spanish man i met was a lazy fuckwit who was only interested in getting high. Not all of them, I did meet some good hardworking people. But I met a disproportionate amount of lazy fucks.

It's not difficult to be an exceptional person in Spain, people are lazy. Someone that gets shit done in that country can dominate.

in california it is at least 50 percent spanish speaking. you can get a job at a hotel without a degree or as an insurance salesman. they are always looking for bilingual spanish/english speakers and your english seems good enough. the only drawback is people will probably think your mexican but its not really that bad. my family came to america from spain in the 1590's and established Santa fe and now we all live in Cali. you can also work in a restaurant or whatever. its not that hard finding a job you just gotta hustle my friend.

> (You)
>i dont like live with others,

Ok, how bout you stop and be grateful that you do actually have somewhere to live today, you have water and food and a bed. You are not on the streets and not living in a war zone or you are not a refugee fleeing a war.

Suddenly your life doesn't seem so bad does it?

coño! el chuqui de cieza!

what skill do you have ?

>randstad.com/
Literal cancer agency who fucks over their employees.

Yo, Greekfag here I wanna move out too like OP because shit country.

I'm thinking of going to London like in a couple of months and trying my luck there, problem is I only have 1.4k euros saved up which is meh. But hey, at least I can couchsurf.

I'm a cook btw.

OP here will answer in a moment im busy

EVERYONE
is trying to move to london (even the fugees)
good luck with that lol. if you want to be resented by the locals who just voted to separate from the union go have a blast.

I listen to dnb and drink gin, I'll fit in just fine.

that is what i am afraid of
i heard people there fuck with spanish people

no skills

youare right but i have anxiety and i want to live alone thats very important for me i live very bad if i have to share a living i talk for experience

hahaha if they CAN get past the fact your greek drum and bass and gin still wont help you. they hate greeks just a little less than fugees. also rent in london is fucking ridiculous, have fun working 50 hrs a week for 70% + of that money to go straight to rent

>
>EVERYONE
>is trying to move to london (even the fugees)

I know! Amazing isn't it! I'm looking out my window now and the streets literally are paved in Gold.
I dunno why all these people seem to think that London is utopia. It's wet, expensive, public transport is expensive and not very good, housing is stupidly expensive. The hour will go in a few weeks time and the next 6 months will be darkness. Dark at 4pm. Get up in the dark, commute in the cold and dark, come home in the cold and dark. Rules for everything. High streets are exact clones of each other, Coffee shops, bookies and pound shops.

dude to many stipulations. you cant live anywhere profitable alone without having any skills unless you are ready to work at least 60 hours a week or more

>
>that is what i am afraid of
>i heard people there fuck with spanish people

No more than they fuck with anyone else.
I understand that there is an area called "Elephant and Castle" in SE London that all the Latino etc tend to congregate.

>have fun working 50 hrs a week for 70% + of that money to go straight to rent

Cool, I'm used to 90 hours per week. Sounds like paradise to me.

dammit
thats cool with i want to congregate with everyone not spanish only

thats shit

im just ball parking bro. youll probably have to work 80-90 hours a week and give most of that to rent and transport. i live in california and work around 50 hours a week but i rake in a steady 62,000 a year. but i have education and work at a great firm

Nice satan trips, checked.

And yeah, Greece is shit.

What did you do when you were young?
What did you do after you dropped out from Uni?
How did you spend your 20's on?
Were you not aware before that if you don't do something you won't amount to anything?

>no skills

then stay in spain, get some skill and move out when you have something to offer.

Work as a cook, a construction worker, anything, so you can be employable when you move out.

my father push me to work with him in his bar from 15 to 23, then i study high studies to 25 then a few jobs every often till now

im in 2º and last year of high professional formation of administration if that shit work for something

Some actual Advice: New Zealand!!
I was in NZ for 3 years with a Visa and made good money, plus had the best time of my life.
I heared Australia is even better for getting money. The minum wage is 18.29 Dollars. Nz is something around 15,25 Dollars. Both countries are fucking full of jobs. Like, I found a job in my first week there! Insane.

>im in 2º and last year of high professional formation of administration if that shit work for something

No it's useless.

Get a formation where you can have some useful skill. Locksmithing, plumbing, gardening,cooking, all these job where you will be sure to have a job, and where you can start your own business after a while