Best right wing bands?

This thread isnt about politics so dont shitpost me. I'm interested in right wing music, as it is an artistically valid question.

Minor Threat
Oingo Boingo
Devo
The Sex Pistols

Those come to mind. What else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPl2sTo_8-o
youtube.com/watch?v=7ocrYOA9lqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kREstt-4IxE
youtube.com/watch?v=zOvsyamoEDg
youtube.com/watch?v=eRzbWPJHFqY
youtube.com/watch?v=4MhQlggx4lM
youtube.com/watch?v=u0Yg9-j0CRI
youtube.com/watch?v=yH72t3QJ3r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you've misunderstood the message of every single one of those bands
< Here are some good ones though

Angry Aryans

None of those bands are explicitly right wing, just unapologetically nonpartisan and critical.

Ian Mackaye may be a little faggot but nothing will change the fact that Minor Threat was right wing.

Devo is explicitly leftist and anti technology
Oingo Boingo's Capitalism is satire and Danny Elfman is a boring Hollywood liberal
Guilty of Being White is the only vaguely right wing thing Minor Threat ever put out, but it's not pro nationalist, it's pretty blatantly just rejecting mass scale identity politics
And I don't even know why you would think an anti monarchist anarchist band is right wing, particularly when it's successor (PiL) is basically a giant consumerist postmodern satire

>Sex Pistols
>Right Wing
Yeah no. They were embarrassingly left. And a shit band

Johnny Rotten (aka John Lydon) of the Sex Pistols has opened up in an interview with ITV’s Good Morning Britain, above, about his surprisingly Conservative views. Given how intently his band fought against the establishment back in the day, it may be unexpected that Rotten is a fan of movements that go against liberal principles, but the way he sees it, he’s still a part of the working class and called the former UKIP leader Nigel Farage “fantastic.”

“The working class have spoken and I’m one of them and I’m with them,” Rotten said regarding the Brexit movement, which Farage spearheaded, that moved to have Britain secede from the European Union. He also had a lot to say about Donald Trump, even going so far as to call him a “the political Sex Pistol”

>The band that released Duty Now for the Future is sincere

Do you just take things at face value or

>no james hetfield
for shame
youtube.com/watch?v=FPl2sTo_8-o

So "redpilled musicians" threads get banned but when someone writes "right wing musicians" bullshit it's fine

because calling something "redpilled" is blatant Sup Forums signaling

Johnny wasnt the band leader of the sex pistols though. They were label manufactured to be left. If you had said PiL then youd be correct but the sex pistols are undeniably left

He's still pro working class. Do you know what leftism is? It's the dictatorship of the proletariat. I sense you're an amerilard who conflates stuffy bourgeois liberalism with leftism.

Right wing/=/Alt right or neo nazism

Why is being Libertarian considered Right Wing?

this list feels punk as fuck desu

I have to wonder if anyone who thinks what Lydon said in that interview was conservative even watched it. He only expressed three viewpoints: 1. the referendum on membership of the EU returned a result that most in the country wanted to leave, and as such the UK should; 2. Donald Trump is not a racist; and 3. the one good thing about Donald Trump is that he's annoying the establishment. How that's in anyway "conservative" I don't know. Before both the EU referendum and Trump's election he stated that he'd rather remain in the EU and that he didn't think Trump would be a good choice for president:
>"Lydon publicly supported the United Kingdom remaining in the European Union during the referendum on continuing EU membership in June 2016, stating that being outside of the European Union would be "insane and suicidal" for the United Kingdom, "they'll be no industry, they'll be no trade, nothing–merely a slow dismal collapse, it's ludicrous. We're never going back to that romantic delusion of Victorian isolation, it isn't going to happen""
>Before his election Lydon publicly stated to the media in response to questions about Donald Trump's prospects for being elected President of the United States: "No, I can't see it happening, it's a minority that support him at best, and it's so hateful and ignorant.
Lydon still calls Trump a man with "many, many problems" and only called Farage "fantastic" for arguing with Bob Geldof, who I'd imagine Lydon simply dislikes more.

Must be horrible to be so fucked up by your dumb political opinions that you have to pick and choose music to listen to. Not based on how you like the sound but based on flimsy justifications and brief quotes to convince you that they share your views. No discernible music taste, simply obediently swallowing.

Redpilled implies some childish Sup Forums bullshit with people just calling each other chucks and moaning about SJW's, right wing doesn't
I'm very left wing and I have to say you can't stereotype either side of the political spectrum

Glad to see that you're arguing against a thing that no one ITT does

I don't know, but it is

>itt
jfc it's been nine months get over it already

I'm pretty sure Minor Threat was just moderately Left Wing, which I guess is considered Right Wing now.

At the end of the day DEVO isn't right wing, but they absolutely aren't "explicitly leftist". Their values literally involve conservation and the ceasing of acceleration. They argued for a "new traditionalism" that's more contextually applicable than the "return" bullshit that the paleo right whines about.

That's unarguably the best stuff conservatives have put out musically and 2/3 of those albums are still pretty shit. Guess right-wingers just can't into music.

Haha if u disagree ur a hilary supporte

*farts*

cuck hehe

Elfman says he regrets the shit he parodied in OB after he visited the rest of the US and went out of the country for a change of perspective, and he considers himself more nationalistic now.

Tell me what's right wing about Minor Threat you ignorant little pussy?

Pre-crash Lynyrd Skynyrd were outspoken Dems, or Ronnie was at least. It's only the shambling corpse of the band that performs at county fairs now that's conservative

No, he said he did go out and came back quite nationalist, but now considers himself as settled round the middle

John Lydon is pro Brexit and pro Donald Trump. Plus the Sex Pistol's "Bodies" seems to be pretty anti abortion.

>I'm very left wing and I have to say you can't stereotype either side of the political spectrum
but
>Redpilled implies some childish Sup Forums bullshit with people just calling each other chucks and moaning about SJW's
kek

Mustaine was heavily left wing when he made Rust In Peace, and the album's ideas reflect that. I don't get how being anti-communist automatically makes people right wing as well. Also worth noting that the chart says "conservative" but right wingers tend to be economically liberal compared to left wing economics which often put policies in place that ensure a more conservative approach to economical growth.
Read a bit of the above. Counts for all of those except Oingo Boingo I don't know them well enough. If you do want legitimate right wing music though, there is a lot of punk (particularly in the Oi! genre) and metal (particularly in the black metal genre) that's worth listening to. Pic related has a decent selection of the metal stuff.

Fair nuff; I only remembered that part, I guess.

The left hates liberals as much as alt right kiddies do mate. I have friends who are actually right wing and they're decent people, I'm just speaking the truth

nice /r/TheDonald meme

>he's a fucking phoneposter

"Guilty of Being White" would rankle a lot of SJW types. Plus anyone with a shaved head in the 80s was generally thought to be a Nazi.

Libtards and alt right faggots should be locked in a room together. They have so much in common its laughable

exactly, none of these are exactly straight garbage, but most of the people on this list are okay at best and mediocre at worst.

i'm not saying right-wing leaning artists can't make good music. i'm saying they don't.

also libertarianism isn't exactly right-wing, even if i don't respect it as a working ideology it's better than conservatism.

>The left hates liberals as much as alt right kiddies do mate.
so which candidate did you vote for last election user?
>nb4 you tell a bald face lie

>he's too poor to own a phone
o I am laffin

Corbyn

youtube.com/watch?v=7ocrYOA9lqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kREstt-4IxE

Being anti abortion does not mean you're right wing

I don't vote, I am anti democracy.

>redpilled
>implying that it's not a childish Sup Forums signal
it's just the racists version of woke

>Plus anyone with a shaved head in the 80s was generally thought to be a Nazi.

Sup Forums not knowing shit about punk as usual.

Also Guilty of Being White is always the only example anyone has to give about MT's "conservatism" and even that is just about Ian's personal experiences of being bullied by black kids because he was white. It doesn't make any universal statements about race.

this

Oh please. I was listening to punk in the late 80s. I'm just saying most people who would be called "normies" here in the 80s considered shaved heads either Marines or Nazis. People generally didn't shave their heads in the 80s.

Are you asking for music made by people who happen to be conservative, or music with explicitly right wing themes?

Hahaha what the fuck? Shaved head/short hair was a basic look for american punks during the 80's and it sure as hell had nothing to do with nazism. I'm thinking it was more a reaction to hippies who they considered pretentious and even bourgeois.

ffs most people weren't punk in the 80s and even within the punk scene not everyone had bic'd shaved heads. Most punks didn't. I lived through it kiddo.

Still, having a shaved head is hardly a sign that someone is right-wing, certainly not by itself

>DUDE HE WAS ON DRUGS LMAO
>DUDE HE APOLOGIZED LMAO

>has a shaved head
>left winf
yup

Not right-right, but pretty good aesthetics for propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOvsyamoEDg
youtube.com/watch?v=eRzbWPJHFqY

You don't go out much do you?

Should include Station to Station. Bowie was a member of the #BleachRight and secretly a Nazi

How is anything John Lydon says now, 40 years after the Sex Pistols, relevant?

Writing critical songs non-ideologically within the historical context of politics before period of ubiquitous sjws doesn't somehow retroactively make someone right wing. On top of that, he's since "apologized" for that song

ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH

Neofolk is the real right-wing music.

youtube.com/watch?v=4MhQlggx4lM
youtube.com/watch?v=u0Yg9-j0CRI
youtube.com/watch?v=yH72t3QJ3r4

>Given how intently his band fought against the establishment back in the day, it may be unexpected that Rotten is a fan of movements that go against liberal principles

This is fairly typical of proto-punks and early punks. Iggy Pop and Lou Reed are the same. Everybody knows Morrissey loves UKIP, and Siouxsie Sioux wrote songs like Arabian Knights all the way back in the early 80s.

Yes and a shit genre also. Black metal is the only genre of popular music right-wingers get right.

Was thinking the same

Devo is anything but right wing

no, i was saying i have a shaved head and am left wing

None of them are right-wing, but Phil "I'll leave the country if Labour get into power" Collins is

>I went to the place where every white face
>Is an invitation to robbery
>And sitting here in my safe European home
>Don't want to go back there again

what did the clash mean by this

What's the difference between left wing and liberal subject matter when it comes to music?

The same theme as "Dreadlock Holiday," that Jamaica was a shithole. Not necessarily all that right-wing of a sentiment.

that's not right wing at all really, jamaica is a shit hole, and tons of white peoples go there for vacation, mere observation if anything.
if you're in jamaica and you're robbing black people you're doing it wrong.

Where's the slayer?

Kanye West