Why do people hate on weed so much?

Why do people hate on weed so much?
>Inb4 dude weed lmao

I had relatively good grades in highschool when I was baked almost every other day.

I took an IQ test (which I think are fucking stupid) and it said I had an IQ of 133.

Why do you still hate weed Sup Forums?

>inb4 Facebook iq test

>implying I still use Facebook

i don't hate weed, but i tried it twice and it didn't do anything

that must've been some shitty weed

get a new dealer.

i thought i may have smoked it wrong or something

>smoked it wrong

OP unironically thinks Rick and Morty is a "smart person's cartoon."

Drugs are for niggers.

A lot of times it won't do shit the first few times you smoke.

I had an ex who smoked maybe 20-30 times before she actually started to get stoned.

people who smoke it are annoying to be around. with their smelling like shit and all.

i may be just retarded but what's the right way to do it?

This faggot and the rest of Sup Forums thinks GoT is compelling drama.

>implying I watch any of this shit

fuck people like you who come here and start jumping on every bandwagon they see.

LMAO THE PEPE!!!! Lmaooo

Samefag

>Sup Forumsros what do you say about ddos this?

plectrumtime.adititin.com

By lighting it and inhaling it. Pretty tough to fuck this up, user.

I smoke weed everyday, I don't hate it, but it's better than cigarettes I guess

Couple of reasons. 1. When it comes down to it, no one really knows the long term effect of cannabis on a developing brain. It can be argued that there is no long term negative effect of an adult brain (still debatable), but on a teenager, who knows what the chemicals in weed will do? It has been shown that alcohol has a detrimental effect on a developing brain, so it is reasonable to wonder if the same might be true here. 2. It is a question of discipline and potential. How much time do you waste sitting around smoking? That is time that you could use to expand your mind by reading a book or learning something new or getting some exercise or volunteering or anything constructive, instead, you just sit around waiting for your next hit. If its a matter of relaxation, try hiking or painting, or fucking yoga or something else other than relying on introducing a drug into your system.

first time ive ever smoked was weed, therefore i dont think its that uncommon
>coughed up immediately and didnt feel anything

straight edge

But user has a point. 's Pepes aren't even rare at all.

People hate weed for two reasons
>the crime created by blacks due to cannabis use and sale
>they are plebs and use alcohol and look down on weed smokers as degenerate drug users.
It's funny because I've never smoked weed then gone salty and had fights or become easily aggressive
Or woken up with a huge hangover thinking wtf did I do last night.
Give a nice indica any day

I have this pepe on a t-shirt.

That weed is getting to your head.

cuz its unhealthy, it causes 20% increase in probability of getting schizophrenia and u walk around like faggots constantly talking about how u smoke it and how its a panaceum for everything, just so u can smoke more of it

never tried weed and I am 38.. but the people I know and take a hit from a blunt are lazy af..

>Panaceum
>for everything
i just meant panaceum

>im vegan

7g of nice lemon

>MY IQ IS 133 GUIZE, MY GRADES WERE GOOD IN HIGH SCHOOL

I don't hate weed, but you sure are a massive faggot.

>IQ tests are fucking stupid
>I have an IQ of 133

>weed doesn't effect me at all

A better question is why do you care so much about what others think?

Rule #1 for a happy life, stop giving a fuck what anyone else thinks.

Weed is fine, what people do after it is the reason I hate it.
>"hurr durr it cures cansur dood legalize it"
>12 year old edgelord who smelled weed once "lul 420 bl2z3 17
>"it's to help stop smoking" *drops $240 on what-would-be a years supply and uses it in a week*
>"yeah bro i smoke 15 ounces a month"
>one post about a dog with schizo being cured by cannabis "muh grandma died because weed's illegal"
I could go on and on

Weed is distributed by the Jews through the nigger drug networks, and propagated through rap to tell you that it is cool and okay to be high 24/7 so you are complaisant as you sit there in your overpriced condo watching you 100" curved TV, tuning into your Jew TV programs that you were conditioned to enjoy since you were a child.

>complaisant

Niggers and meth addicted crackers amirite?

i don't hate weed, i hate stoners who can't talk about anything else but weed, and who make weed the entire cornerstone and basis of their personality. just like i hate any drug user who decides that drug is "who they are" and can't talk about anything else.

when someone only talks about times they got drunk, and how much they drink, and when they're gonna go drink again, and how they spent X amount of dollars on booze, you would think that person is super fucking boring and has a problem, right? same thing applies to weed.

if you smoke weed, or drink a lot, or shoot smack, that's fine, just don't rub my fucking face in it and think that it's a substitute for a personality.

English isn't my first language, how do I spell it?

I agree, and im a 'user'

If you have legitimate problems, I'm ok with the actual medical use
If you don't brag or just do it as a hobby, I'm ok with that as well
But if you blow half your salary, cry about legality, and do nothing but "hey bro les smoke" then yeah, you're a faggot.

complaisiont

Thats cause she's a dumbass who doesnt know how to smoke

I don't hate weed, I hate the one dimensional people who smoke it and their life becomes all about weed. It's also disgusting to non-smokers who are forced to put up with the stench.

undisputed - i win

Yep this. I don't mind that people smoke the stuff, but I know people that literally revolve and live their lives around smoking. I can't stand the smell. I personally don't like smoking or inhaling anything though.

>Why do you still hate weed Sup Forums?
i don't. i smoke erryday

take a deep breath through the filter, don't just get it in your mouth, really get it in there.

I don't smoke but it doesn't smell that bad.

There is no scientific basis for this, she just didn't know how to smoke. All the bulllshit about cannabinoid receptors activating etc is just that, bullshit. A lot of people who smoke cigs for the first time don't feel the nicotine buzz 'cause they don't know how to inhale properly.

The overwhelming majority of people I have come across that smoke weed on the regular tend to be lazy, slow, nigger wannabe, rick and morty watching faggots.

why would u lie on the internet

Not just 20% increase in risk but if you have any form of mental illness in your family history then you should not be doing any mind-altering substances.

However if you don't have schizophrenia in your family history then it's not gonna make a difference.

>There is no scientific basis for this
You would be correct here if this:
>she just didn't know how to smoke
wasn't completely incorrect.

She knew how to smoke, at multiple times I even gave her hits, and when she toked I made sure she took it into her lungs and held it in for a few seconds at least.

Not sure why you're arguing against facts, but it's not going to work.

I use weed probably 2 grams week average. I enjoy it and will continue to indulge.

With that said, I definitely think it is more detrimental to academic performance aswell as life goals than alcohol, because it can be used daily without immediate negative physical effects. This leads to a decrease in motivation to all things not weed, because you won't be getting as much dopamine from the activities you previously did, including but not limited to exercise, accomplishing academic goals, hobbies, cleaning your shit, etc. Life without weed will simply start feeling colorless and bland and will make you passive. In a way, because it is not dangerous, it is the most dangerous.

There's a simple solution though: don't smoke every day.

I used to have nothing going for me, no school no hobbies living at home past my 20s

Then I started smoking weed which led to me making work samples to apply to an education which got me an internship and I now have a mores successfull career than anyone I know

I've been smoking daily for about 5-6 years now and it's so far only making my life more productive

I'd do anything to avoid being that useless shit I was before I started smoking.

Sounds like you were depressed. Congratz, you cured your depression with weed. Doesn't change the fact that it will make healthy people more passive, which ain't a good thing for their careers and shit.

Nothing is for everyone, aside for air and water.

If I can come from nothing with the world stacked against me and make a career while smoking daily, surely a healthy person could do the same.

Everything in life is what you make of it.

Also while smoking daily I didn't just "cure my depression", but I have a more successful career than anyone I know including all my friends who don't smoke whom are healthy and have studied all their lives and are given every opportunity in the world to succeed.

Meanwhile I'm a drop-out who smokes weed every day and somehow I come out on top.

Or pass out and wake up covered in your own vomit and or piss
And you can still drive baked

>this fucking country and it's outdated laws

OP here
Rick and Morty is alright I guess, its definitely not a "smart person" show.

>20%
Source?

I'm not bragging. IQ tests are dumb asf. Or did you just fail your classes in highschool?

Weed definitely affected me in highschool tho. I remember being "burnt out" some days after smoking.

My man

I didn't lie

Weed isn't significant. I don't hate on weed. I tried it and didn't like it. Effects were okay. Smell was awful and seeps into everything. Acquiring it was sketchy at the time. Its legal now (and I voted for it to be legal), but I'd rather get drunk. Which is, of course, worse but I don't drink that much either. Like once every other month. Drinking lost its excitement for me when I hit 21.
I mainly do it in an effort to get laid. Which works less than I would like. Its just too much work to get fucked up by a substance.