Here we give each other advice on love life, girlfriend, boyfriend, tranny etc

Here we give each other advice on love life, girlfriend, boyfriend, tranny etc.

I'll start

I've been going out with a sweet 21 yr old and have bought her many gifts such as expensive jewelry etc, taken her out many times to expensive clubs and I have paid every time. Till now we have only held hands, not even a kiss. It;s been like 5-6 months we've been going out.

I'm afraid to make the first move, also don't want to fall in the friend zone. We talk very light about sexual stuff - like she was joking with me in my car last time that maybe I could molest her or she would wear a see through dress for me next time in black lingerie.

Is that a sign I can ask her for a kiss? She's kind of traditional.

Of course, I don't love her, I just want to kiss her or would love to fuck her but I think if I keep buying her stuff and take her to expensive clubs without getting anything in return I should probably move on. I'm pretty sure she won't make the first move so it has to be me. What do Sup Forums?

Your stupid and shouldn't ever buy a girl expensive shit just to get her expensive shit

Now it's an expectation and she won't appreciate it. Congrats you're boned

>6 months
>Spend hundreds of $$
>No kiss
You are getting cucked hard

Get the pussy by threatening to cut her off. Use that slut up and kick her to the curb. Don't buy her any more shit. It is literally a waste. Also accumulate side chicks so she knows she is not special.

So recently I was depressed and went to my gf for help because I was gonna commit suicide

She asked why I told her I'm tired
She then told me to sleep so I told her that it wasn't funny

She then said
"You know
Nvm
Do what you want"

This was the day before my bday

She also didn't say happy birthday(sep 9)

She hasn't talked to me since Friday

What do I do? We've been together for two years it's long distance

Dammit! I recently went out for vacations and bought her another gift, it's still with me though. I think you are right..I won't give it to her yet.

I think you are right, I'll probably go out with someone else and make sure she knows that. Hope that would help.

Although, she is a good conversationalist. I earn good money and feel alone since I need to talk to someone and when I'm with her she talks smart which I like very much. Also, I'm in my 30's so that may be a factor too ;/

Why did you felt the need to not tell her the reason you were depressed?

Wym

I never got a chance to tell her why

She is young. Probs just using you for money with no other intentions.
How many 21 yo guys have it together enough to pay for dates? How many 21 yo are even independant?

Use her up the way she is using you. There is nothing substantial here. Quit wasting your time/money.
Put this chick in her place. She is young, some one has to teach her not to be such a user

Source
>I am a 20 yo who uses older ppl for money all the time by giving them false hope

Long distance is really hard man! Not calling you or messaging you on your birthday is really something. You should speak to her clearly and find out what's going on. Don't get stuck in a limbo.

I don't have any serious thoughts for her and definitely not looking for anything long term.

> Use her up the way she is using you.
That's what I want to know, how to use her? I have never been out with a 21 yr old in a long time

>I am a 20 yo who uses older ppl for money all the time by giving them false hope

We are very clear on that, we have separate ways to go next year and I just want to have fun. Most people mistake me for a 26-28 yr old. I don't even look a 30, although she knows I'm in my 30's.

Just be alpha. She wants a daddy any way. Take what you want, what is the risk if you know it won't go any where?
She will probs like you fot it

Thanks

Your long distance relationship has passed it's expiration date.

Just end it, all you're gonna get is bitter passive aggressive conversation from here on out with brief highlights of what you once had
Trust me, user.

Sometimes it's better to be on your own

I was scared of that being the case

Yeah leave. She pretty much told you to kys, sorry man

hahah Youre a pathetic fuck. off yourself

Alright, you are right I think! I'll go for it next time we're meeting. Also, should I hold on to anymore presents for now? I've already bought a present for her when I went for vacation last week out of the country and have told her that I have something for her.

This is actually true.

Sorry user

I was in a long distance relationship for roughly 5 years

If you don't have plans to move to one another in the first 1 1/2 years it usually never happens

Just the way she goes.

Tranny? The only advice i give to trannies is rent a gun and buy a bullet and make sure it ends their life. Trannies are not people. They are diseases.

Thanks