Rate my tinder profile Sup Forums I think chicks will dig it

Rate my tinder profile Sup Forums I think chicks will dig it

sounds politically edgy still im a beta so i wouldnt know what a good tinder bio would be

Too edgy? Too much autism? Too much bants? Or just enough

>too much bants
what bants? its just edgy nihilism.

remember you are trying to meet this person not scare them away, once you meet her then you can show her what your personality is made of

Yeah i tried for a long time to only highlight what others would see as desirable.
I came to the realization that unless you are chad you won't be good enough. Women just loooooove honesty don't they?

i just don't get women they prefer to date people who lie than honest people, then they start complaining

I've got a good number of matches, even got a number from a real qt 3.14 but whenever the subject of meeting comes up they are either busy or don't respond. Another thing, they NEVER do anything proactive for a meet up. The fucked up thing is I'm not an ugly guy, lots of people have told me they think I'm good looking. So maybe they are the fucked up ones?

Too much text.

Fucking horrible. What women is going to talk to someone with a view like that.

Edgy McEdgeface

dude you are a fucking edgelord lmao might as well KYS XD

Can't tell if trolling or autistic. Sounds like somebody hyperbolically imitating a nihilist to make fun of them

Your parents are obligated to tell you you're good looking. They don't count.

very intelligent. you'll be drowning in pussy farts promptly

Good luck faggot. Learn to hyphenate.

to be honest media is to blame on how they are making women to believe dating is some kind of game and thinking of themselves as some kind of prize.

Thanks for the advice guise, you always know what's up! The previous strategy didn't work, if this one doesn't the best option is probably to give up completely and withdraw completely I guess. That's what you do right?

Aren't you an attention whoring little fagoot

Well this is partly me giving up on trying to date in america and ranting at society, and partly a social experiment, mostly the former

Refer to I suppose I poorly phrased the original post.

i don't know if this works just say that you have money and a nice car while taking advantage of your good looks. once you meet them you show them your real side and hope you make a sentimental connection.

I think you're onto something, pretty sure the guys who have the best chance of getting a girl are the best liars. I guess that's the main reason for my edgy nihilistic rants professing my disdain for modern American culture. The culture allows deceit to flourish, the males who get the most mates and the best mates are the ones who are the best at lying. The culture promotes superficial relationships based around money and sex. It's a big reason I've become so disillusioned with it all

Stop trying to be such a fucking edgelord. Just list some interests.

Girls won't read past the first 2 lines, let alone match u.

"Broken nihilst" is another way of saying ur bitch...

For the kids at home watching , remember that girls are born with a pussy so they don't need to date one.

If someone is too retarded to understand human beings are more complex than "U A BITCH OR U A MAN" isn't worth your time anyway. Backward ass black and white way of seeing the world.

Honestly dude just keep it simple, and not too edgy. Throw a subtle joke or two, like something super stoopid.

Girls won't like this bio. It's pussy and beta .

He thinks clever and cute and dark and disturbed will get him dates. Lmao

Yeahhhhh no it definitely won't hahaha, I mean maybe one or two girls, and even if he's in to edgy girls or whatever with septum piercings and dyed hair and shit they're gonna think that's a stupid ass bio. He's only gonna get girls who are like idk "fake" edgy like the type of girl to look the part and not perform

Well I had no qualms about writing something as autistic and edgy as this because I see how retarded most girl's tinder profiles are. Relatively speaking what I wrote is fucking genius

Not even close, kid.

I mean I know you're writing with the sole purpose of provoking me (jeez I coulda just said trolling wtf), but like I said I'm not trying to get girls with this. Like I said it's a rant, if you're going after American girls, THERE is your first mistake

>the worst/10

Well thanks for the feedback, guess I'll try to make a better rant? Not that it will make any difference. Maybe I'll just stick to exposing how fucked up the culture is rather than focus on myself

How old are u. Fucking 20?