Hello Sup Forums

hello Sup Forums
can we talk about pedophilia, hebephilia (attracted to the ages 11-14) and ephebophillia (15-19)?

What is normal in your opinion?

How come that nowaday even ephebophillia is socially unaccepteable? Its natural to be attracted to a tight 14 year old as a 20 year old male, but why does media act like its weird (talkking about things like "to catch a predator")?

How do we fix society so i can fuck some 14 year olds without going to jail?

Live anywhere other than north america.

In my country 15 is legal so it's pretty cool.

but why do grown men act like its a punishable offense?

That isnt true at all. Countries like South Korea have much higher age of consent laws. SK I know is 20, and use to be 23 until it was lowered.

The majority of US states sets age of consent at 16, the others are 17 or 18. Notice all the countries with really low age of consent laws? Yea there is a pattern there. They are all ass backward third world shitholes. I might live in Niger but at least I can fuck 11 year olds. Yay!

Laws exist to keep degeneracy out of society. When society overwhelmingly considers you a degenerate... maybe society isnt the problem that needs fixing

I would move to Niger anytime if it allowed me to fuck 11 year-old girls.

Anytime, you hear me?

You're right. The majority age of consent elsewhere is 16-18. I think that the problem lies in this magical number where you "become an adult." Like when you turn 19 all of a sudden you can't fuck a 17 year old anymore because she's apparently not mature enough and you are.

Because 18 is the magic number. If you're under 18, your mind is too feeble to comprehend what sex is.

I think that Ephebophillia is perfectly normal. It is only illegal in the US because this country was founded by prudes.

This is definitely not healthy. While developed countries molest children with estrogenes and sexually deprave them turning gays/traps, the natural heterosexual relationsips are getting banned from bottom. It seems like huge gay lobby working hard to disallow heteros

there's logic in attraction to females of child bearing age who have obvious mature female traits

but the desire for sexually immature kids is retarded, at best sad attempts at psychological dominance over immature minds, at worst predatory and like a predator these pedos need to be put down like the animals they are

>9
>must be married
I kek'd. Fucking sandniggers.

lol, try to dominate 14 yo girl, i'd like to see the prodigy. nor their parents can do that

Women beyond ages of 18 get jealous that a man finds a woman younger than herself more beautiful (which is nature. youth = beauty)

It's enforced upon by matriarchal society and cucks push it through legislation/social constructs.

TL;DR, if she's sprouting sex hormones she ready

Then go, their AOC is 11. Angola and Nigeria are 12

a female in love at 14 is easy as fuck to dominate

they aren't infatuated with their parents dumbass

Trade them pics

>TL;DR, if she's sprouting sex hormones she ready

The only reason 14 year old girls are "sprouting sex hormones" in the western world is because of all the hormones that are pumped into our food. Its rare for girls to get their period that young in places where there is subsistence farming

they are much less easy to dominate than older girls, this age is actually most complex, because of the feel of independence development. unless your girls are retarded

Maybe it's just nutrition, girls in shit countries can't invest the physical energy needed to develop sexually because they use it all just to live

A hebephile is just a pedophile with a thesaurus.

let me name the things: heretic, perverted and gay

nutrition has nothing to do with the age you go through puberty. The fact that everything consumed in western society has hormones and drugs in them is the culprit. It also doesnt help that the west in general have jumped on the vegan/health craze and now consumes massive amounts of soy, which breaks down into estrogen when consumed.

>tries to argue in favor of pedophilia by explaining he's frightened of 14 year old girls.

Sounds about right. This place is a sewer.

The guy who made that graph needs a beating. The color choices are horrible and render the entire thing useless.

> tries to extrapolate a bad word to healhy straight sexual behaviour

>legal
you mean age of consent?

>How do we fix society so i can fuck some 14 year olds without going to jail?

Well you could have had a decent discussion if you didn't end your argument with clearly aggressive sexual feeling. You obviously don't want to be in a loving relationship with the young women, you are just looking to prey on weak and innocent girls to get your dick wet.

Wut?

how can u take fixed age range and patologize it.
Isn't everyones development different?

not sure, but i say the apple is ripe when the apple is ripe - some take more time, others less

Any American anons want to take a weekend trip to Mexico?

well yes, isn't that what females are for?

>I might live in Niger but at least I can fuck 11 year olds
The problem with that is that they're Nig(g)ers

that's a kid you fucks what is wrong with you? at least wait a couple of years for the tits n ass to pop

Yes.

>you are just looking to prey on weak and innocent girls to get your dick wet.
Which is pretty much everyone who even tries to have this conversation. Ever notice a large chunk of the "I should be able to fuck 13 year olds" group also tend to be weebs?

Its not the age or the culture they really care about, its the idea that young kids and Asian women will be easier to control and dominate

gooks are fucking disgusting

It may still be socially unacceptable even if it's legal.

Pedophilia is sexual attraction to prepubertant kids.

Fuck no. Age of consent in Mexico is like US gun laws. The law changes 50 times in 30 miles. You can go from AOC of 12 on 1 side of the street, cross the street into another town, and AOC is now 17.

I sure as hell dont want to end up in Mexican prison as a pedophile

Your fedora isnt on straight

A lot majority of people, including a whopping majority of women, disagree.

this is true ofc, but the average time is around 14 years old, not 18

This goes back to when women were the property of first their father, then their husband. Poaching that young poon was a kind of theft.

I don't know about asian women (leave that racist saying on your conscience), but teenagers are extremely hard to dominate, harder than adults. she will say fuck off in three days if you'll try to
'dominate'

AOC below 15-16 is pointless.

Pussy is too small, girl is too stupid/scared for it to be worth the trouble. It's not like hentai where you can work it in. Adult sized dick WILL hurt too-small pussy, which is common on 13-14 year old girls.

Seriously. Used to be 13 (with parent permission) here in Philippines. Literally for micro-dicked pinoy teens to poke at scared teenage girls only. It wasn't intended to be a adult/young girl pairing, but was used to that end often anyways.

Very, very few girls are ready to take a fully adult penis at ages 13-14. They are still developing, and the mental aspect is also lacking, which tends to mean lack of natural lubrication, and muscle action. They are tense and it's just usually very shitty - if you can even get it in.

Call me a monster if you want, but I lived here for many many years and have tried everything a few times while it was legal. Keep you fantasies as fantasies, the reality sucks.

15+ are fair game though. They fuck like rabbits, and chase foreign adult dick like succubi, to the doom of many a white man who winds up paying their family equivalent of thousands of dollars, lest they go to the police once they are inevitably found out, or god forbid get the girl pregnant.

Picture unrelated. There is no filipina in the entire country that is this skinny. They are almost all tubby little goblins by the age of 25, unless an act of divine intervention occurs.

For me it isn't about a number, I don't care how old she is. If she is clearly physically and mentally mature then I find myself attracted to her.

feeling of love or infatuation =/= feeling of independence, its dependence upon another person

at 14 they have little understanding of the intricacies of adult relationships

adults realize this, which is why they prey upon kids at this age and younger when they're more malleable and manipulated

a grown woman who's been through shit is quite a bit tougher to mold to a psychotic person's whims.. and psychotic is exactly the kind of people who go after kids

muh dick

Think of it this way. 14 year olds can make zero decisions legally. They cant drive, they cant have a job, they cant drop out of school, they can drink, smoke, play the lottery, join the military, etc

Of course we dont allow children to have sex with grown ass men. When the man ends up ditching them, now we have children "raising" children when they cant even work, drive, or make any legal decisions regarding that child.

If you cant see why this conversation is fucked up...you are yourself fucked up in the head

>Keep you fantasies as fantasies, the reality sucks.

best words yet, user

They just more fresh and sexual sometimes, this is the main reason. It is almost impossible to manipulate a 14 y.o. girl.

Having a single, universal age of consent doesn't work. Different people develop and mature at different rates. What we really ought to have is a kind of licensing program, where you can take a class and a test to apply for sexual consent.

There is nothing attractive about an 11 year old.

Once 15, they become attractive, but still very immature. 17 is a good age for consent, maybe 16.

16 from my teen years observations but we all know kids want to fuck as early as 12 just not with 20+yr olds

>It is almost impossible to manipulate a 14 y.o. girl.
In what world do you live in? Teenagers are stupid as fuck. You can manipulate them into everything from sucking dick for money to shooting someone because "you are young and wont go to prison"

There is a reason the law doesnt allow children to make decisions for themselves in any aspect of life

go ahead and come back with legal age for peeing and shitting. how can you allow them

>just not with 20+yr olds
actually scratch that
a kid would love to "bang" a milf or any semi hot woman (as they do in uae)

Laws of society were instilled because at 14, they are still children developing under their parents fucking roofs. That's how it is.

And then while these fourteen years old kids need to take that journey by experiencing that part of their childhood, suddenly here comes this disgusting neckbearded, trillby wearing, scrubby cringey faggot in his 20's-40's, desperate to pull down his pants, hoping a fourteen year old will touch his nasty, smelly junk.

...That doesnt even make sense. Please use English and try to form complete thoughts before typing

but allows them turning gays and traps. nice law

Plus the data is false, at least as today.

bullshit, it does

That is legally untested at this point. If it actually gets to a high court, I can foresee a whole lot of child endangerment and child abuse cases being filed shortly after

at least one interesting post to read

old enough to bleed = God's green light

>There is nothing attractive about an 11 year old

Yes there is

this

How can you allow them.... is not a complete sentence or thought. I wont even mention the fact you didnt punctuate it so I am just guessing it was in fact a question.

Your first "sentence" wasnt a complete sentence either, though you at least used punctuation.

Are you Mexican/Spanish and English is your second language? Or are you 15 and a product of the American public school system?

obligatory

I'm not interestied in your opinions on my language and punctuation. You know your body part you can stick it in

well said user

...and then turn it there twice

hate to break it to you but god won't save you from going to jail

Ok now that REALLY didnt make sense. You have to be Mexican/spanish

I'm a virgin.
Anyway God has no control over Jewish laws designed to imprison people. Jews want to be the only actual certified pedos via their international child trafficking organizations, and they take exception when goy try to indulge in the same pleasures, thusly they must punish and det up as an example any goy caught doing so.

It saves me from being boring jew though.

The problem with that is sometimes all of society is wrong. How long ago did all of society ban blacks from using white drinking fountains and how long ago was being gay considered wrong. Even things like weed being illegal is changing. Society does not know what's best buddy

back to Sup Forums with you

You missed an "a" in there. A comma would have helped as well but isnt required.

move to germany retard, age of legal consent is 13

You say that like a good chunk of society thinks those "changes" werent horrible ideas that have lead the west into ruin.

They have to keep the rapeugees happy somehow dont they?

How do you feel that I'd fucked your Adonai right inside his fat pig arse?

Back in the 1970's USA, 16 used to be the magic number. It seems as if the more the eras "progress", the more they dumb down the people to make them seem too young to do anything in the USA.

Most other countries let preteens and children sip wine. But guess which country outlaw's alcohol consumption until you are 21?

If she can crawl, she's already in the right position.

That explains it. Not only are you an ESL third worlder, but you are British to boot

> If you're under 18, your mind is too feeble to comprehend what sex is.

say that to my dick sucking 16yo neighbourkid, she fucking knows what it is, else she wouldnt be taking these antibirthcontrol pills like a champ

Anything post pubescent is fair game. Fuck Johnny Law.

Sup Forums isn't
>a good chunk of society

>antibirthcontrol
consider suicide

Freeze Faggots!

It saves me from self-contradictory jewish logic though.

>How come that nowaday even ephebophillia is socially unaccepteable? Its natural to be attracted to a tight 14 year old as a 20 year old male, but why does media act like its weird (talkking about things like "to catch a predator")?
>How do we fix society so i can fuck some 14 year olds without going to jail?

ya don;t ya stupid fuck. These protections are their for the children if you find them attractive. No one got raped as a kid turns out to be a functional adult.

You buttfucking faggots are nasty...

3/10

hopeful, keep working on it