JUST

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=it6esju-_X0

it's like a tamer Crystal Castles.
pass.

not even. that's not how cc does tame.

is this that "grimes" person i keep hearing about

I can't even understand people actually think that this is Grimes or Purity Ring rip off. I mean haven't they heard about Björk?

Chill down. You can't confuse this song with anything by Grimes. Grimes' trademark is her incredibly melodic and rhythmic music plus her angelic soprano voice.

That's what I wrote, it's nothing like Grimes but the music video looks like something Björk would do.

Yeah I just read that the director of this music video was actually the same that Björk had, so it tells everything.

Good point. You're right about the video: it looks like an arty Bjork video. I personally think that Alice (actually Margaret) looks amazing in that video. Her eyes are sexy as fuck.

She looks hotter than even, but unfortunately the music is pretty bad.

>than even

than eveR

>no armpit hair
dropped

WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE, BRUV???!!! Even worse than CC t bh

plus she can produce her own music, artwork, etc

That's a given. Grimes ftw!

depressed tweens who listen to halsey and cry after bad days of school would love this

it is literally tween music

CC was already tame witch house, i don't really know how to classify this new shit.

Kek i heard Halsey song today for the first time and even that I really hate this new Alice song, I still don't think it's Halsey-bad. That song by Halsey was actually something with Americana in the title. It was really cringy, I mean the music video, lyrics, everything. It's like one of the worst songs i heard this year.

i could see alice becoming big in japan

wait isn't this the person touring with Marilyn Manson

I can't believe people like this actually exist.

please get out... please.

we lady gaga now

we 2009

Hmm

YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF

Time to shoot up school

Woah fucking pristine movie reference. You are a gentleman and a scholar

It's not that bad, nor that good to be honest.

Well, just in case any diehard holdouts were wondering whether or not Ethan was the brains or not. Here you go.

baka
should have gotten arca on prod instead whoever produced this trash

Maybe ill get some nice lewd alice out of this

Some nice wallpapers in this video

Old mem

They like to role play or something. It's fun for them

this
it's like she searched "crystal castles type beat" on soundcloud or smth

how new are you?

check out kpop threads if you really wanna see some shit

I wanna fuck that mouth.

Yeah it's somebodies home made mcdonalds or smth

Imagine the squeaking noises those gloves would make if they gripped something...

Not much of a sound honestly

What if there was movement too....

They will really only make a sound if you open and close your hand tightly.

Yes. Yes, by squeezing something...

If that's how you like it

Definitely sensing the Grimes vibes. I don't hate it, I'll call it generic, but I do see myself listening to it. Would fug.

This is complete fucking shit, both members of CC should have just faded into obscurity after the trash that was (III)

I'm gay