Need emotional advice
>recently broke up from relationship
>relationship 1 year
>her birthday is Sept 27
>mine Sept 28
VenomSnakeInPain.jpeg
>broke up Aug 31
>feelings linger bc she meant so much to me despite I broke it off
>she made the relationship dead, responded with "eh" or short sentences, said was tired constantly, recently stopped talking to me and only read my messages and made me feel so lonely
>remembered having pics of her on my phone but now seeing it made me feel pure pain so I deleted all pics
Ihadit.jpeg
>immediately told her I deleted her pics and I was leaving
The reason was bc some other guy had pics of but used it to blackmail her a few years so I wanted to let her know despite I'm breaking up with her
Oh, forgot to mention that her previous relationship was with a girl
She basically broke up with her gf to be my gf when we began to date
GaysToStraight.jpeg
Okay I'm getting off track, refocusing
>she's confused but i told I was breaking up
>pic related, that's her actual response..
If you want more or have questions please reply
I really need emotional help here

stay strong nigga
was this like a long distance relationship or what?

Yeah it was Long distance but the pain was still real, I had an emotional break down on Sunday night...

Omg are u serious kiddo?

aight my dude look forward to closer relationships with other people.

you will forget.

Yeah I'm serious...

I wish it was easy to forget but the feeling doesn't go away...

So you going to give her Kik?

And why the fuck am I going to do that?

Because she needs some dick pics.

She already has enough from me.

Don't you see it? You're useless now so she needs better one.

Man, you came to the wrong place to talk about that.

Don't you understand she needs an UPGRADE not a DOWNGRADE user.

That's exactly what i was saying, idiot. You are just not good enough... sorry

That last reply must of went over your head user bc I was clearly stating you're the downgrade

useless cunt hahaaa

You sound like 12.. little idiot please just kys and everyone is happy

That's funny how it's coming out from your mouth

weeell i see you found your emotional advice! Good to see hahaha

No don't kys

So tell me, what was your thought process when it came to replying to this?

What was her name?

At least you spelled ciao right.

Haley. That's all I'm giving.

I'm sorry for your loss OP. I hope you'll find someone soon who will help you to forget her.

so whats the problem , i dont get it
you broke it off and now feel shit

All good, sounds oddly similar to a relationship I just got out of

I want to get over it and be able to put t behind it but with her birthday so close to mine, it's just so hard to not think of it

Breaking it off or being dumped?

Went through an AC2 phase

listen boy, actual advice here

stop falling into depression and get your ass up. maybe she was "the one" but there are literally millions of possible partners for you. get out, dress and smell nice and be polite.

the reality is you won't get a new gf immediately but you have to fucking work for it

Thanks... it means a lot to me

Birthday twin
also I feel you, same concept happened here. No real way to feel better but to distract yourself and look for a new girl. Play some games and shit, date someone even if you don't like them as much, don't look at her social media and stuff

Been there, its hard.
I can help you but its gonna take awhile
Do you want discord link ?

Yeah I know about that considering I worked hard enough that she broke it off with her gf in order to date me but thinking about it just hurts so much. I was playing Siege and ranking up a lot that I forgot about her but then that night I had a dream about her. I woke up breathing heavily and felt like o was going to cry

Broke it off, guess we just drifted apart as people, but tbh, just didn't feel like it was worth the hassle anymore

lmao ignore horny chad

Heh, thanks man, it's good to know that there are great people in this world

Yeah... I was tired of being so sad and being ignored by her even though she was depressed and tried helping her even though she pushed me away

>I woke up breathing heavily and felt like o was going to cry

i'll give you another advice
do cry. do shout. rip a t-shirt in half. destroy some plates and yell at them. punch a pillow. just don't let it out on random people

work off this energy of depression and sadness constantly. once the emotions a bearable get out and meet new ladies. i wish you the very best Sup Forumsrother

sorry for my bad english

Thanks for the tip, it means a lot, I appreciate it, thank you

I 2nd

She probably just doesn't know who she is yet, it's hard to be with someone like that because it makes you want to try harder for them, but the more you try, the more they push you away, give it time, check up on her in the near future, maybe she'll come around, and if not, at least you'll probably have found something for yourself by then

>"I 2nd"
That's really means nothing when the entire thread is most likely against you.

Maybe...
I tried messaging her bc image (pic related)
And well she read it a few hours later...
Next day (yesterday) she responds (I was waiting for the metro to take me to college) and she responds exactly with this:
>"I'm sorry for being depressed?"
I lost it
When she and I were together I tried being cutesy with her and talked about future life plans when she replied with
>"user, I don't think our relationship will last that long"
I had to act as if that didn't hurt me but I was fucking destroyed inside and devastated

Girls dont love like we do, its just a sad fact. Thats why this happens again and again in long term relationships. Without that 'new relationship feel' sooner or later they get bored. Fuck them.

Honestly I feel like something is missing in life, I have friends and family, I got video games and people to hangout but with love, I have nothing and it makes me feel lonely and useless you know?

Hayley Ward?!

No, her last name starts with F and her middle name starts with a V; her first name is the only way to write it: Haley

I dont understand what you need help with?

You broken up with someone because they were fuckin boring and now what do you want from us???To entertain your dumb ass?

My ex was named that and I swear OP, she acted just like that.

OP, you did the right thing.

I am certain you helped this bitch through a lot of shit, only for her to treat you like shit when you needed her.

You should force that bitch to talk to you.

If you read the thing you'd see that I asked for help on getting over her

I don't want to force anyone to do anything but I know the feeling though

Ye, I can totally empathize. Surely there must be a piece out there to complete us. But I have all but given up on ever finding it.

Blackmail her into talking to you.

When I was with my ex, I should have done that.

Okay that's the one think I really don't want to do, it would make me back as the last guy she dated a few years back

Clean break, stop talking, let her go. Any further conversation is just extra damage. Let. Her. Go.

Not immediately it won't. Best you can do is keep yourself occupied and use that time and energy to better yourself. Excercise, build on a skill/hobby etc.

Chin up user, it gets better

Thanks for the tip user, greatly appreciated

>iFunny
you fucking fag

Don't listen to them! Once they are in that phase where the best response they can come up with is "eh" or "meh" or silence they are gone. Talking or especially forcing them to talk, sending some love type pics or poems or long explanatory emails only makes things worse. They will change from indifferent to being sick of you. Not something you want.

Wait what

Thanks a lot user
Stupidly I'm thinking of talking to her on her birthday as my final good bye

Dont.

>iFunny
how old are you?

Yeah
I know I shouldn't but considering her birthday is literally the day before my birthday, it's just something my brain came up with

I'm genuinely confused what's going on

From NUIG?

Are we ignoring the fact that OP is a spic?

Dude you are a sorry piece of shit, do you really think you can get a girl acting like that? Do you really think this girl will feel sorry for you? Stop acting like a weak bitch so people like you, be a man and you won't have these problems

>bisexual
>long distance relationship
>blackmail nudes
>you were the one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I haven't laughed this hard in a long time thanks OP

fag

Why does race matter again?

Left top corner of your stupid pic
I seriously can't stop laughing

Why does that matter?

No, don't. I've had this experience. This a very faint spark of hope manifesting itself. This spark is subtle and deceptive, it tells you that maybe she'll be touched by the gesture, maybe she'll become less cold. She won't. Crush this spark of hope with every ounce of your willpower. If you follow it, it will lead only to more pain.
You've said goodbye. Now mean it.

Really really ask yourself if this applies. I'm not asking you to tell me - it'll make no difference. Just ask yourself.

Did you forget where you are right now? Nobody's safe.

Thanks for the wake up call, I really needed that

Florida

Doesn't that mean you're not safe either? What's the point? It's all petty

1 it indicates you're underage
2 it's funny

OP you are a sissy faggot.

Extort that whore or take her back and then cheat on her.

I'm turning 19 this 28th
Doesn't anyone have at least one stupid app that they use when they're THAT bored?

No problems user. It'll suck, sometimes really badly, but it passes. To put it in the words of my favourite cheesy quote, time heals what reason cannot.
One day you'll look back and it won't hurt.

>She basically broke up with her gf to be my gf when we began to date

Found the problem. She is gay and nothing can change that... She is missing a juicy pussy in her life and i can go even further and say that she found said pussy while she was with you.

You need some time to heal and thats it.

These people are race obsessed fags.

Boson X
Whisper
Tinder
Exodus

>Take your ex gf back.

Ignore her as well. Go on Tinder and get you some head, my nigger.

Unlike you, I don't do shit that can get me in trouble in the law
considering I'm part of a Police Program

Did I say I was safe? Holy shit.
My race is undistinguished so I'm pretty good

Oooohhhhh

No, that's what Sup Forums's for

Sorry that you got cucked by a halfdyke.

Thanks for the advice, will try it out soon

Race doesn't matter if you're get arrested for a crime you know

Blowjobs feel ticklish.

I really don't care about race, it's like that small annoying bug bite on your arm you know?