This fucking thread again: ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again: ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

Are you bad at social interactions or just ugly OR both?

Do you pic related?

27 myself and my questions are, will i actually get magic powers at 30 and will i ever start caring.

I'm bad at social situations and not good looking enough to compensate that.

Do I what?

Total steam gametime?

fuck off, reddit scum

Why do you care? Why haven't you realized yet that sex and women in general are a spook and that your life will be so much happier and more fulfilled without them?

Not caring will be your magic power.

Not more than 1000 hrs.

Because my life is not happy and fulfilled.

>Not caring will be your magic power.
well first of all its not magic and secondly i already have that power, i've had it as long as i've lived.

>Not more than 1000 hrs.
i have several games at over 1000 hours.

Grats.

What was your childhood like?

Favorite movie?

Okay. Had a good lower middle class childhood. Friends, supportive parents, well-meaning teachers.

8 1/2

Yes quite, so how does a 34 year old non-steam gaming virgin entertain himself?

OP no offense but as a 23 y/o virgin myself i dont believe in 34 y/o kissles virgins. I've had plenty opportunities myself but always bitch out, so even if you ugly and stupid the only way to sill be a virgin at that age is if youve been actively avoiding sex.
So my question is why havent you allowed yourself to get laid?

Im 21, in college and nothing so far. It just happens.

Mostly sports (climbing/bouldering, running, cycling, gym). I also like cooking, reading and I do play video games.

I have never turned anyone down or actively avoided sex.

im 27 and i've never had an oppoturnity to have sex or to avoid it, the last time a girl was interested in me was when i was like 14 years old and i was the most shy person on the planet.

This.

lost my virginity at age 16. Fucked a few more girls since then. Think I made a couple cum but can't be sure. Almost 30 but haven't been laid in 3 years because I'm awkward as f now for a variety of reasons. Thinking about going MGTOW.

>17 is dangerously old and 20 is the point of no return

What childish retards actually believe this? Most people don't even fall into a comfortable groove that early in life where they can start to be confident and pursue relationships. There's more to life than sex and lots of people pursue it too much early in life instead of bettering themselves and they grow up into losers who brag about their glory days and only fuck other losers. OP's image promotes insecurity and an overly competitive mindset towards sex.

After your mid twenties if you're still a virgin that could be a problem, especially if you have nothing else to offer, but the point of no return is still far off.

OP here. This image is obvious bait. I didn't really start to worry until I was 25.

true

You do right not anythung to ask. Dont fuck thous whores. Find true normal girl and then be with her. Dont be whit girl which show off her body. If there is any picture in her in underwear she is whore. She want you to just fuck her and waste useless, worthless paper shit which we call money on her. Better stay wirgin and be with right person not just fuck thous whores one after another. Teach them that they are dusgusting and make them respec themselfs and others.
If that is truth that you are virgin you will find someone and wont regret it.

this man is a good, honest man. Do what he says for it is the traditional recipe to an idyllic life.

Isn't that a bit redundant now?
WINK WINK
NUDGE NUDGE

Im 24 got a gf but she refuses sex. My virginity is so strong it manipulates other people.

Girls even approach me occassionally. And still nothing. WTF!?

PAJEET MY SON

:)

Doubt It, most virgins I know are assholes who think they're better than women, so they reject every average 5/10 just so they can get rejected by 9/10 then complain about women being hard to talk to etc. In this day in age its not possible for any healthy human being to have not been offered sex by the age of 30, you're avoiding it, when any woman talks to you, you automatically take sex off the table by purposely sabotaging yourself. Stop It.

have you ever had sex or kissed a girl?

Hey, 27 year old HHKV here as well.. I've decided what wizard powers I would want, what bout you?

Ha. No, because up til now I've been in a tenuous state of wanting girls and not wanting them, with nothing to guide me but my penis, my superiority complex, and societal standards. MGTOW would be a conscious, deliberate change in lifestyle.

you saying i play videogames allday everyday not because i like it but because im avoiding women? bitch please, send me a woman that isnt a cave troll and have her ask for sex, i can promise i will not say no.

You think that 9/10 girl will be ever with you? Dont fool anyone. She wont you can do what you want. Show her money fuck her and thet will be it. If that is you life goal keep seek for thous perfect girls. That 5/10 or lower is better than every prrfection. Perfection is ment to make yoy reject reality and live in false hope. Age doesnt matter.

OP here. Never been offered sex. And I am perfectly fine with 5/10s since I am average myself. I do sabotage myself though by being a charm-free sperglord

i remain sceptical of magic being real.

I'm not literally saying you'd get magic powers. What I'm insinuating is that I've accepted I'll remain this way once I'm 30 or even older.
Have you done the same?

Maybe an expected question but what would you have done differently if you could be 20 right now?

no, i will never give up all hope, but i will also not have false hope, i dont expect things to change, but deep down i want them to, just not enough to actually do something about it, im lazy you see.

More drugs. Less school.

Good on you for having hope. Being a lazy shit myself, I'm just gonna save my money and get myself some cool stuff.