Hey Sup Forums would you let your bf be friends with a girl who tells he's made her happier in 2 weeks than anybody...

Hey Sup Forums would you let your bf be friends with a girl who tells he's made her happier in 2 weeks than anybody else. And texts him morning to night. And says she sees him in her dreams and stuff. He tells me it's platonic on his end and I should trust him. Am I insecure and should let him be friends with a girl like that?

Ask yourself this, would he let you do the same with another guy?

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo

Serious relationships are built around trust and respect. Did he ever give you any reason to mistrust him? If not, then you have nothing to worry about.
[spoiler]Or, you could simply invite her to a threesome. That way everyone wins![/spoiler]

If he's trustworthy, just let him do. She's just somehow who was deppressed or alone and found a friend, which make her lack of a scale.

If he's not trustworthy, then why are you with him at all?

Propose him a threesome.
In the action, you'll see who he prefer.

Plus, believe me, girls are at least as fun as guy.

I had a close guy friend I was friends with before I met my bf. We went to a wedding together when bf couldn't be my date. He knew we would be in the same hotel room to save money. So bf would say yes, he allows it. We don't....text 24/7, send outfit photos or tell each other we stuff about how happy he or I make each other though.

Never had a reason to mistrust him before. We're in a long relationship. I've let him exchange sexy photos with girls (2) he met when traveling or work before and I was fine with it. There's no sexy photos with this one, but the frequency of contact and content (what she says about him to him) make me insecure. Plus, he didn't tell me about it until a year later. Described the relationship as casual and sexy fun. Doesn't seem casual to me when I've read his texts. (He and I do have open access to each others phones. But...I don't read his phone all the time so I didn't know for awhile)

Just want to see what most people think without knowing details.

And how many times have you fucked him

Offered to meet the girl. He's not interested right now. Says the friendship is too new for me to meet her. Not sure if I can manage a threesome. Maybe if I liked her and had a few drinks though....heh.

Haven't fucked him.

Come on, you're always straight until you're wet.
Nobody discover they are gay or bi until they are hot.

Forcing yourself a little might at worst makes you sure you're not into girl and at best makes you know you like both and have a supplementary potential sparing partner

My wife is allowed to have zero male friends at all. I in return have zero female friends mostly by choice. There is no reason for either gender to have opposite gender friends.

I will say however this is most a teenager/young adult thing. By the time you hit 30 no one has opposite gender friends except for whores/manwhores just calling their fuck buddies "friends"

That is fairly fucked. If you are going somewhere I cant go, you arent fucking going. Your BF is the definition of a cuck

That could be a problem in itself. If your relationship is older than 1-2 months and you arent getting his dick wet, he is probably starting to look for other places to get his dick wet

You seem pretty cool, your bf sounds kinda in a weird place, it also sounds like its maybe more her side of affection than his
Basically, is his trustworthy? then probably just be extra flirty and clingy for a bit, ESPECIALLY if you meet her, gotta establish what's yours
if he doesnt seems trustworthy, drop his ass

I wouldnt worry OP. Chances are pretty high your BF is a faggot and not interested in vagina based on a few of these posts

welcome to a small part of normal for being a man, women get attention everywhere and you can't handle one person, pathetic as usual.

>good response
Let him know it makes you feel kinda weird
>bad reponse
eye for an eye

I have a few female friends, I've told them that their clothes look good or that their makeup is nice / that they are beautiful. My girlfriend never seemed to care, didn't even ask me about it; the reason she didn't is because the things I said are not sexual and she trust me. They are just my female friends and everyone likes to receive a complement, especially a woman. She wouldn't have gotten dressed up and put on makeup if she didn't want a complement on how she looks. Guys like female attention from other women, it makes us feel like a real man, when you notice this don't get mad or mention it just give him a slight mental nudge that you are the real deal, you are giving him what other girls can't offer, that's why he is with you.
Let him know you are his girl and he'll be your man in return.

kinda this, attention is fine as long as thats what it stays as, make sure you make him know why he's yours
be cute, flirty, dominant, own that B O I

It's not plutonic. I'm in the same boat as your BF. My wife is in your shoes and she's so sure it's plutonic. It's. It fucking plutonic. I hate it, but I can't stop.

Relationships are not based on trust. Relationships are based on security and stability. Trust is just a layer on top of that.

>real advice right here

the rules are long forgotten my friend

HAH, coward
>oh gosh oh geeze I better not let my wife find out I hate her instead of outright telling her that im dropping her for new pussy
>wouldnt wanna have to get y-yelled at :C

Or, you know. Our kid is three and I don't want to fuck him over.

I don't understand you fucking people.
I would never let my partner exchange sexy pictures with another person, neither would I let them be that close with another.

It doesn't fucking matter for what reason, if they don't agree with my rules then they can fuck off of my playing field.

Seems like you're doomed to be a cuck, enjoy your life.

She wants the cock badly so it's up to you if you think you can trust your bf who is of a species that has a 100% cheating rate. GL brah

Even bigger coward, nice
taking thot pussy over raising your kid without guilt
Youre a faggot

You never break up before finding new pussy. Why would you? You need something to keep your dick wet while you search for something better. For all you know you could get divorced, lose half your shit, and then not fall into another pussy for 4-6 months.

Female friends are basically just pussy in a glass case. "Break in case of emergency" They arent friends, they are potential holes if the situation becomes desperate enough

You need to do this but let him believe he is in control. A little push of endearing dominance can be cute and sexy but if he things you've taken the reigns out of hit hands it could be perceived differently. Guys like to be in control even if they don't say it; you just got to know how to play the game.

well yeah duh, but you dont act on breaking that glass UNTIL your pussywell is gone
common courtesy and such

Exactly this. Its also a major reason why my wifes cell phone and car payment are in my name. So I can see who she calls, how often, and when.

WHY DID YOU HAVE A CHILD YOU FUCKING MORON!?

Was it that hard to use condoms, or was it that fucking hard to think twice?
Fucking coward, enjoy living with the guilt for the rest of your life.
I feel bad for your kid for having such a pathetic father, hope he becomes a school shooter and takes your life with him.

Do you buy clothes without trying them on? Or cologne without smelling it first? Hell no. I am not breaking up with my woman until I have been balls deep in another pussy and I am positive its a quality upgrade

Ok your virtue signaling has been received by anonymous strangers on the internet who don't give a fuck. Mission accomplished

man if all it takes for you to switch is better pussy you really dont matter

Oh get over it Aiden. Women are a dime a dozen. You use them for sex, food, and house work. Its not a big deal at all to have side pussy.

New younger and better pussy, yes. I dont drive a car longer than 24 months, why would I keep the same tired vagina around for much longer? Unless you somehow hit the pussy lottery, there will always be hotter, younger, tighter, more acrobatic pussy just around the corner

If he likes her and you love him might be nice to invite her for a threesome. Start off watching them go at it(if you're that type of girl) or you and him start slow while she watches then invite her in. Fool around with her, touch her breast grab her ass, hold her neck and throat but be sexy and playful, be his bro in the bedroom. He will think this is super hot and she will know you are the dominate female for this man. You'll both get a little bit of action, put her head between your legs or both of you go after his cock, will drive him insane. Doing this sets the precedent that you are his girl and she is your bitch.

My gf lets me get nudes from camwhores all the time and she's had beta cuckolds do weird shit like spread their assholes on cam for her. We really don't give a shit about what we do, as long as we don't fuck other people lol.

Everything points that MAYBE that girl fell in love with your boyfriend. Anyway, after watching some answers you got in this thread I can say that people is horrible in most cases and you could be cheated. BUT, if you know your boyfriend enough to know that you can trust him, then you have nothing to worry about.
In my case, I'm married since 6 years ago and my wife and I have friends of both genders, some mutual friends, some other don't. She is faithful to me and so I am with her, only just because we love each other.
So, be calm, think quietly about what I told you and the answer will raise inside you. ^_^

I don't care about the side hoe, he has a child.

If she really likes your man maybe let her take him for a ride. Both of you could do it or you could just tell him to use protection. I let my bf see other girls long as I approve of them. I'm the real winner, I always get him at the end of the night anyway, I know who he chooses.

And having a child should automatically make me perfect?

Shit happens, mate. I'm not making excuses. At least I'm trying. I'm not a nigger.

Do you let him fuck your ass very often? Do you swallow for him? Will this other girl do those things for him?