Hello Amerifags, this is your daily reminder that 19 Sand Niggers brought your country to it's knees...

Hello Amerifags, this is your daily reminder that 19 Sand Niggers brought your country to it's knees, cleared your skies and made some of your burger munching cunts break all manner of high diving records

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315307/Ive-married-sister--having-second-baby-Siblings-defied-law-plan-start-new-life-abroad.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sand niggers = 2 towers down
USA = 2 countries down

and we didn't even miss a beat.

>break all manner of high diving records

Cowardly fucks kill innocents and our people still achieve greatness in tragedy.

mexico vs sand niggers?

>Cowardly fucks kill innocents

yep, you fat cunts really need to stop doing that, I'm still waiting for ISIS to get hold of a dirty bomb and really fuck some shit up, make a great t-shirt I went to Washington and all I got was irradiated

>2017
>still believe sandniggers did it

you americans are dense and dumb as fuck

uh oh, the nutjobs are in town, go on genius, take your tinfoil hat off and enlighten us all

An adult and still believe 10,000 people could keep a secret like that.

You probably believe in Roswell and weather control too.

Muslims. You wipe your ass with your hand. You still live in caves and mud houses. You have sex with your own family members and pets. It's 2017 and you still kill people for a man you STILL have no proof of. Should I go on? Fucking sandrats

I hardly call shutting down a few airports, increasing security and then ripping up the entire middle-east as a consequence for crashing a few planes "brought to my country's knees".

So you don't remember the Amerifag news media showing daily panicky reports of imminent apocalypse and retards buying fucking parachutes if they worked on anything above the 3rd floor of a building, you fags were shaking like shitting dogs for months

I also remember people buying a shit load of guns and ammo in case it of another terrorist attack. WHy do you think shootings happen in blue states or places where they don't allow guns? Because the mass shooters know they won't be killed by armed citizens.

Say that to an Americans face. They would fuck your punk ass up.

9/11 was yesterday bro, nobody even remembered.

>iraq war, Afghanistan
No, you merely achieved great tragedy.

Yeah because bullets are real good at stopping planes

muh guns, yeah, heard that one before

He was making a joke about the people who jumped breaking the high dive record.

No love for terrorist trash but not sure flying a plane into a building knowing you will die horrifically is cowardly.

Of course the terrorists won't attack with planes again, the government is prepared for that, instead they shoot people. The reason why the keep getting away with it is because there are politicians that trying to strip away the right for American citizens to defend themselves.

Uh oh looks like a fat dumb Christian got triggered! Too bad westernized Muslims have more money and better lives than trash like you will ever have.

Still No muslim peacemovement against terrorists.
Guess that a god Reading to fight Them.
If You offend Their religion using a joke 34% Will ignorere You. 52% Will punch you.14% would find murder an ok option.......
Yeah religion of peace.

Lol only limp dick retards believe this bullshit. Glad you need a gun to feel power, being that you are an obvious high school pussy.

Yawn. More bullshit from a limp dick moron. Only a pussy faggot worries about "muh guns rights". Now they drive vehicles into crowds. How to defend against that?

your post doesnt make sence
the united states has not been the fatest nation in some time

>mfw America isn't even in the top 15 most obese nations
>mfw the UK is right behind us
>mfw only uneducated 12 year olds still use this meme

Only those with autism will post below this point

Might have something to do with the 8,124 gun deaths in 2016, small price to pay for some sister fucking redneck to enjoy muh guns

S&W500 for starters.

Learn English and go back to pol, worthless crybaby trash. Millions of Muslims condemn terrorists you low wage retard. But then you have nothing to cry and sputter about. Why aren't white Christians forming coalitions to stop their kind from raping kids?

High school retard with zero gun experience confirmed. Kek at the idea of some fat low wage gun owning faggot being able to draw down, aim and stop a vehicle swerving off the road at high speeds. Even if in some fantasy world you hit the driver the vehicle doesn't stop. Useless retard.

Fucking hell mate, you'll not get far with that much sense and reality. Don't confuse the little darlings :)

>sister fucking redneck
>still using this as an insult

Get new material.

samefagging this hard

>Why aren't white Christians forming coalitions to stop their kind from raping kids?

Because it's not as widespread as you autists seem to think, and child rape is universally hated anyway, what more do you want them to do?

Meanwhile more people die every year due to muslim extremism than die from legally owned firearms.

thinking they know everything this hard, nice try you dumb cunt

Yes it is

kek, that the best you got in answer to being made a nation of scared bitches by a few poor assed sand wogs

wew lad

Proof.

You find the numbers of child molestations by clergy and compare to the number of clergy worldwide, then we will see how widespread it is. Then we can compare to how many terrorist attacks happen on a yearly basis.

You lose faggot. Too easy.

>thinks I'm from 'murica

kek baited

baited

You fags are so weak

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315307/Ive-married-sister--having-second-baby-Siblings-defied-law-plan-start-new-life-abroad.html

kek British people fuck their own family far more often than rednecks. Being on that small island didn't help your gene pool.

Oh dear, some amerifats have started to get upset

s'up retards? truth hurt?

band together little boys you can find some way to try and win an argument you're desperately losing, try a bit of reverse psychology - otherwise known as fuck me what do I say now.

bless

That's why I like yanks, you fucking bite every single time - without fail