Yep

Yep.
I just blew my load on a Fatty's cunt.
Met this chick on Whisper of all places. Chatted with her for two days and this morning I met her in a hotel while her husband was at home playing Warcraft.
Raw dogged her too.
Fucking kek

Thats fucking disgusting OP

good job

Enjoy the STD's

>marrying a fatty
Well deserved

that's the weakest amount of cum ever lmao that's a little spurt like an empty ketchup bottle on it's last leg

Damn. Well, I'm down to see more.

Is she in an open relationship?
Is he a consenting cuck?

If not then congratulations, must feel pretty good. On the other hand all women are like this so facing reality from this side of the coin could be troubling.

Fucking hell, I've not had sex with a woman in 3 years and I'd still turn that shit down.

i wouldn't call that a load, op. Thats more like a dribble

Is that a tiny load or just a huge pussy we need a banana for scale op

go back to imgur?

>knows that banana for scale is a reddit thing
Pot calling the kettle black, much?

Pathetic dribble. I feel sorry for her, she's probably really disappointed.

I'd rather play warcraft than blow a tiny load on a disgusting whale.

>Whisper of all places

I make 1 post to a group on whisper and get 8 bitches in my messeges, 4 of which after conversing sends nudes after a day or two, ocasionaly some near me want the pipe.

Protip: Be tall. I say my height and bitches fucking love it.

What you do? Sneeze on her?

Whatever you say, virgin.

Nice pussy! What is this whisper you speak of?!?!!?

I too fucked a fatty I met on whisper. We met at a park at night to go star gazing, fucked then left for a bar when it started getting too cold. She said she was 23 but forgot her license when they asked for id so we hit a store, I grabbed a bottle and a chaser and we went back to the park but I let her use my jacket as a blanket. After a few shots she admitted she was 16 so i took her home and told her never to contact me again. Always ask for ID when you aren't 100% sure. She said she was on birth control so I came inside her too. Fuck i dodged a bullet.

got a pic OP?

>load

No. I only met up with her once last fall and it was outside at night. That and she's underage so even if I would've taken one I would've deleted it immediately after dropping her off. She did have the wettest pussy I've ever had tho. Also I'm not OP.

You'll say anything on Sup Forums for validation and a small ego boost, won't you?

Hey man more power to you. Whatever keeps the noose away for another night.

This has got to be the most autistic try hard shit I've ever read.

how old were you and did you take her V card?

>thinking people will be impressed by this
>thinking this post will change your life into something respectable instead of the laughable shitshow it is right now

Kill yourself, virgin.

I was 23. I'm not sure. There was no blood but she was so wet it coulda washed it off honestly. I don't think she had a hymen and she didn't say it was painful but she never brought it up. As soon as she told me her real age I freaked out took her home. Never talked to her again after that.

Still paranoid as fuck. Im not a pedo, just have a slam piggy fetish and its hard to tell with fatties. I don't trust any hookups without ID anymore.

lol you lucky bastard. I wouldnt be amazed if you had a little kid with her and not know about it.

Too bad you're not in Sweden, or a similar European country. Legal age here is 15. Pictures would still be CP though, so... yeah.

I imagine she she did get prego I would've heard back. At least under coercion from her parents. And no, not lucky. She wasn't any special fuck and the risk involved had me abstinent for several months.
Nice digits, but is that age of consent?
AOC where i am is 16. Isn't age of consent ultimately left to the parents if they want to pursue charges?

Thank you and yes, that's age of consent in Sweden. Age of consent is age of consent. Parents have nothing to do with it. What parents can do however is to shame their child into reporting a false rape claim, i.e. when they find out they freak out so much she feels that she needs to lie about how it happened. In Sweden that rarely happens if you're both white. The risk is higher of course if the age gap is immense, due to how society views that sort of thing.

>blew a load
in what fucking world is that a load?
any self respecting asshole considers that amount of semen the first "pump" (so to speak) of an orgasm.

Lol user trying to act as if he's had sex. Kek

Lmao, on Whisper

Do go on
Please continue telling these tales of fantasy

heh bro she fucked you on the first date. it's safe to assume she did it enough times and probaly even fucked some big black cocks as well.