God tier albums

God tier albums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjD33gc75Oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE GHOST THEY ARE NOT HEAVY AT ALL

NOT METAL

Well people don't listen to ghost because they're heavy, the music they make is still excellent

I guess listening to Iron Maiden just makes Ghost seem like a trite doom metal version of NWOBHM. His vocals and the bad production vs. how much praise they get is greatly dispreportional.

disproportional*

Black Sabbath did it better IMO.

are you a fucking idiot metals not ment to be heavy that's the reason the have a sub genre called heavy metal. acdc and led zeppelin are metal there not heavy.

Oh I forgot to mention on top of being not heavy (much to the clash of their imagery), I don't think they write very good sounding or original music. Sorry.

GOAT album passing through

faggots

I've been with Ghost since their only song was Elizabeth, before their first album was released. Watching this band grow first hand has been an awesome experience.
Saw them Live when Papa II still had the reigns, unforgettable night.

Higher than god tier

muh nigga

Yeah this is good.

But why all the hard genres ? Seriously, it's like a 16 year olds wedding in here

Ghost sucks, I don't get it

Only 10/10 in the thread.

8/10.
Great album.

8/10.
Great, but not the best Weezer album.

8.5/10.
For me, probably joint best Brand New album.
Deja Entendu was one of the best albums of my teenage years and the memories probably outweigh the music on this one.
Still though, one of the best albums ever easily.

My choice has to be Converge - Jane Doe.

Definition of God tier

I like the blue album better than pinkerton, but I feel that Pinkerton is more 10/10 material than Blue. Even though I do prefer Blue.

EP, but probably the best thing this genre has brought out in years.

this is their best record imo. i loved calculating infinity as well, but this is more mature

Their new album was close to being brilliant but this one still takes it.

I'm almost entirely with you on that.
Pinkerton is more accessible... but Blue has more absolute bangers on it that make you take notice.

This is in my top 3 releases of this year.
It's incredible.
It's like Converge, Trap Them and Pig Destroyer had a baby and this band is the product.
Absolutely fucking mental and decent.

Undecided between this and Lateralus

So far, only shit album. Leaving this bread alone in mediocrity while you guys enjoy masturbating on shit music. Not worth sharing good stuff lol

wat.
Their imagery reflects their music perfectly, that's a big part of the appeal.

Stoner metal and desert rock are life.

Pretentious a little?

This guy is so up his own ass that you can just imagine the sort of hipster garbage or some bad that has 7 and a half fans.

/thread

GHOOOUUULL

Saw them a couple years ago, was the best concert ever, those guys are fucking awesome

these anons know whats up

This album is a joke.
Just because it's 50+ years old doesn't mean it's decent.
It's genuinely shite.
Old doesn't = good.

my nigga

mfw I see (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=JjD33gc75Oc

>not tarja era nightwish
just no

Behemoth
The Satanist

Ghost is shit

Oh God, stop crying. Yes, she was better if not the best singer in genre but things change.

Abominable Putridity

Kyle was right

Your opinion is shit.

My nigga.

dubdubquads confirms ghost is shit

yeah but he has quads so

I already posted that

Aye, I got trips.

No

samefag

>refer to filename

No

I know, I know, mainstream as fuck. But still, I love it.

Can you screenshot me too please

October Rust
Oceanborn

Anyone who says Ghost sucks or is not metal is an idiot that doesn't understand what metal is in the first place.

also my nigga, thats one of the best albums ever created

Shit bro, I saw them play this shit live in St. Augustine not too long ago. Behemoth kicked major ass, and they were followed by Lamb of God and Slayer. Absolute fucking beast of a night.