Talking to american friend online

>talking to american friend online
>the subject of nutrition comes up
>he starts saying stuff that doesn't make any sense
>learn that americans are taught in school that "good foods" cancel out "bad foods"
>for example if you eat a chocolate bar alone it's bad for you, but if you eat an apple afterwards it's healthy and can cause you to lose weight
>this is what americans actually believe

What the fuck? I guess it explains the obesity, but Christ. What is wrong with you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/12/23/artificial-sweeteners-confuse-body.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now you know why Americunts always order diet coke :^)

the people who order diet coke tend to order three double cheeseburgers alongside it, but that's not the point
diet coke is better for you than regular

the snickers/granny smith diet will make its way to leafland soon enough

Nah m8 calories in calories out. Your imaginary friend is probably retarded.

Meh, aspartame tastes like shit. It also really fucks with your bodies insulin response.

I've never considered that. It actually makes a lot of sense now.

>not mars bars

He says that's what they teach in your schools, m8, and from what I've seen it's plenty believable.

Pfft what are you 12 years old?

No one believes that and you simply highlight how dumb you are by interpreting what you heart that way.

Post gut, burger boy.

That is not what they teach in our schools.
They teach that an occasional treat is okay and won't ruin you, but for the most part you need to eat healthy.
If you diet 6 days a week, a cheat day won't hurt.

And they literally say the same thing on /fit/. So yeah, your imaginary friend is retarded

You're supposed to insulate the bad food with good food to ease your body into it.

no, actually regular coke is better than diet coke

besides, diet coke taste like absolute ass

>straight sugar is better than sugar replacements
you're a retard, it's literally just calories in vs calories out for weight gain/loss

That is a boldfaced lie. No, we aren't taught that in school. You're either talking to a fat liar or a fat retard.

I bet you like pepsi.

>>talking to american friend online
>>the subject of nutrition comes up
>>he starts saying stuff that doesn't make any sense
>>learn that americans are taught in school that "good foods" cancel out "bad foods"
>>for example if you eat a chocolate bar alone it's bad for you, but if you eat an apple afterwards it's healthy and can cause you to lose weight
>>this is what americans actually believe
>What the fuck? I guess it explains the obesity, but Christ. What is wrong with you guys?

>this is what leafs actually believe

I guess it explains the shitposting, but Christ. What is wrong with you guys?

You're a fuckin' idjut if you actually believe that, eh bud. Thanks for making Canadians look stupider than I am sure you already have, eh bud.

Straight sugar is absolutely better. You can work off the fat from sugar. You can't work off the cancer that those artificial sweetners will give you.

this is getting me all worked up, i need a coke

there's more to nutrition than weight though

i have never heard of this before reading your post. are you high?

People make up a shitton of nonsense in America to justify eating like shit. Coconut oil is really popular right now, even though it's actually less healthy for you than simple canola oil. People are actually adding it to things they didn't even add fat at all to before and claiming it will make you lose weight and has magic health powers.

Never listen to an American when it comes to food.

No. We're taught actual nutrition from shitty careless teachers for 1 year or less and then forget everything we learned through the absorption of shitty pop culture and lies we hear from our fatass friends.

wtf?

>Canadians are really this gullible

A leaf can dream of bants.

ah, so I have a 3 in 100 000 chance every year to develop cancer, instead of 1 in 100 000
oh no

Calories in, calories out. That's literally the only thing that matters for weight loss. So yes, you can lose weight eating chocolate and apples, as long as you stay below your daily calorie allotment.

I've never seen a thin person drink Diet-Coke.

>let me make up a story that is obviously fake that way I can pretend that my country isn't literally on fire

Hahahahaha

Your body processes aspertain like sugar. It is not good for you at all. It is worm shit, that is literally what it is.

muricans believe Diet Coke makes you lose weight

>talking to Canadian friend online
>the subject of immigration comes up
>he starts saying stuff that doesn't make any sense
>learn that Canadians are taught in school that "good minorities" cancel out "bad minorities"
>for example if you import goat-fucker """regugees""" it's bad for you, but if you import a million chinks afterwards it's healthy and can cause you to lose your ethnic identity
>this is what Canadians actually believe

What the fuck? I guess it explains British Columbia, but Christ. What is wrong with you guys?

>tripling your chance of developing cancer is no big deal

I prefer diet based on taste alone, also it doesnt get sticky, plus not having to worry about my drink doubling my caloric intake is nice, though I'm not fat enough to care

Absolutely false, diet coke is by no means good for you, but regular coke is abhorrent for you.

If I drank as much regular as I do diet I'd be diabetic and obese.

Can't stand how sweet regular is though, upsets my stomach.

>muricans believe Diet Coke makes you lose weight

I fucking hate this meme

you know some people prefer diet pop right? It's way more refreshing, stays carbonated longer and doesn't taste like liquid hummingbird food

and aspartame faggots can go to /x/ and bitch about chemtrails

there are lots of cancers
living life is dangerous, you risk dying
I'd rather not be a fat fuck, that has a lot more health risks than aspartame; if drinking diet coke helps your soda cravings, great

literally no one even in Florida has ever believed this.

>be in subway
>2 chubby 12 year olds in line in front of me
>each order 6" breaded chicken breast thing with everything on it
>now I know where the chub is coming from
>order my sub
>boy decides he wants more
>gets back in line behind me
>he gets a breaded chicken wrap thing too
>and so does his sister
>hands employee a fifty
>they leave
>I walk out behind him
>they walk over to minivan parked on the street with mom inside on her cellphone

mfw

H-how much do you drink exactly?

Fat hate thread.

Dude just kill yourself.

Nobody said that dumb shit to me in school, dude.

Your friend is fucking retarded.

Sage'd

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/12/23/artificial-sweeteners-confuse-body.aspx

Aside from murder/suicide/accidents, literally everyone dies of cancer or heart disease. It doesn't matter how """healthy""" you ate, or how often you exercised. You are going to die of cancer or have a heart attack. If it isn't one of those two it will be something even more miserable like a degenerative brain disease. The only cancers that are somewhat preventable are lung and skin.

Anyone claiming a certain food or additive will kill you is a smarmy piece of shit who conducts their research through buzzfeed "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THESE FOODS DO TO YOUR BODY" lists.

Ever stop and think just WHY everyone dies from cancer or heart disease, dipshit?

How is that person a̶l̶i̶v̶e̶ standing

you sound mad there bud. quit sperging out

Typically 2 cans a meal except for breakfast which is one if any.

Can be worse if I'm at a restaurant, or a movie theater, I will destroy one of those big 44 ounce sodas.

I've been trying to cut back, but I've been like this for about 14 years now, maintained a pretty healthy 160 pounds.

>"good minorities" cancel out "bad minorities"

Kek

There has to be something more than just obesity at work with that horrendous creature.

What. Where'd he go? School for fat acceptance?

I know about the insulin tricks it plays, but I was speaking more to the cancer aspect which has been debunked

go to American Cancer Society or Mayo Clinic or American Diabetic Association website, unless they're out to kill us

This. Leaf boy Just a made up story. I'd rather b fat than Muslim. PS, I'm not fat umad leaf?

>work really hard on my joke thread
>an american comes and one-up-cucks me

IT'S NOT FAIR

I think i'll starve tonight.

People have always died of cancer and heart disease, you ignorant piece of shit. It just wasn't common knowledge until the last century or so.

>I met this one idiot and so assume that the country that put its flag on the Moon, which is now its Moon, is retarded.
>Fine talk for a crumbling real estate scam with a drama teaching potsmoker for prime minister.

>you sound mad there bud. quit sperging out

I'm super good, buddy

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Do you have a source for that?

This
I've never heard this bullshit taught in any school

>44 ounce

I went ahead and converted that, thats like 1.3 liters.

What the fuck

It's a chain reaction. Some people just make some bullshit fad diet and become unmotivated when it doesn't make them lose weight. It's as simple as losing more calories than you eat. Never lose motivation, exercise everyday for more than one hour and eat portioned meals while counting the calories you eat. It's not that hard.

you'll get cancer man, its plastic and chemicals

No, they haven't. Look at Asian populations, where heart disease and cancer are much much MUCH lower. Stop reading school pamphlets for you health and history info

Americans are idiots when it comes to nutrition, I actually know a few people who still aren't vegan, it's pretty incredible really.

>If I drank as much regular as I do diet I'd be diabetic and obese.

Fucking finally someone else said it.

This is wrong.

We were taught calories in, calories out. Fat intake and cholesterol are the two macros that make the most difference over time, although sodium is a killer.

t. American that graduated college

I used to be worse desu, there was a point in highschool where i'd start every day with a 44 ounce diet coke

Gob bless Amirga :DDD

If I die of cancer at 40 or become diabetic I'll let you know.

>aspartame is good for you
>energy drink level of caffeine is good for you
wtf moldova

I'm serious, you should try going vegan and only eat dog on weekends.

Arnold disagreed in his Encyclopedia of body building. Better to break day seven up and split it across the other six days, because the natural thermogenic activity has a daily point of diminishing returns, even for very muscular people.

>Fucking really...? Pic related.

quit posting your disgusting fatty fetish it's fucking disgusting

Better yet, don't drink the stuff. I quit, and my acne went away pretty much instantly.

Holy shit. I thought I was a degenerate because I drink a can a day. Sometimes I skip several days but often I drink one a day.

Two with every meal?

dog actually doesnt taste that great,

Yeah, we should all be consuming powdered rhino dick and squid clit because the celestials eat that shit and live forever. Fuck off.

All of them still die around the same age as us. What are they all dying of?

My god you people are fucking stupid.

You are somewhat uncommon.

You were talking with the ghost of Mitch Hedberg?

The 'murican kinda has a point, everyone dies of organ failure or disease eventually, otherwise people wouldn't die at all. And usually that means a heart attack or cancer, from what I understand this is true even in SE Asia.

I just browse /fit/ a lot.

>be canacuck
>Muslims ate all your food
>starving
>only posts about how fat Americans are and asks for gut pics
>suck off ishmale

Diet or regular? This is a pretty big difference

Not to defend my habit, but the thought of drinking a regular coke a day let alone multiple makes me nauseous

why even bother to wear a thong

I wasn't taught anything retarded like this at all. My teachers were mostly based and respectable educators, who did their best to give us unbiased, factual, and rational information. Our history lessons were taught from multiple perspectives without dehumanization. Even Nazis were presented as people; Holocaust victims were sympathized with, without German demonization.

I went to Dublin Scioto Highschool. A public school with an absolutely GODLY art program that pushed out better artists than some colleges. We had a 20% Asian population. Diversity worked there. Cliques were loosely defined. Jocks, nerds, artists, druggies, etc., could all get along.

I hate a lot of things about Ohio, the US, and humanity. But my school and hometown gave me immense hope for our potential and latent beauty.

I mean dying bc you drank too much beer is a pretty bad ass way to die if you compare your life to people of 100 years ago.

>town rapist

its not that it creates *a* cancer its that it creates an environment that make is hard for the body to *prevent* cancer.

They live longer on average you idiot. They die of organ failure primarily, which leads to death through diseases such as pneumonia because of crippled immune systems. Do you honestly think that heart attacks are the only way that old people die?

tits tho

>canadafats

But you still have to include genetics and shit which makes it a total crap shoot. My senpai history is essentially cancer free. But we're drunks who die of hypertension heart attacks. Liver failure. It just doesn't really matter that much.

OP never once mentioned weight loss, he was talking about health and nutrition. You burgers are confirming what he's saying, it's good that you know about calories but you have no concept of healthy and unhealthy foods.