Please don't s-suffer in s-silence, Anonymous. You d-don't have to anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hiya Miss Alice, how are you today?

oh boy time for suicide

As a trap, how do I shave my ass?

Hi Alice.

My problem is that I used someone else's art for my own financial gain. (I didn't sell it). I just used it for my patreon account and people started calling me an art thief and threatened to report me. What should I do?

evening, alice

Hey, for once I'm early to one of these threads.

Knee pit bows, oh my!

>General slut myself out thread, but by degrees because I'm not trashy like those other sluts
You're only fooling yourself.

the idiot is getting smarter. bypassing filters is illegal

Hey, Alice. I love you.

Very slowly.

Alice, what size are your feet? I want to smell your stockings after a long day!

How do i escape this cold empty hole that's hollowing my chest?

suicide

Alice is actually a trap, he has a really tight boipussy

Please fuck off.

What do I do if I made my world one person, and that person was forced away?

Hello d-dear! I am well, and yourself?

S-Suicide is a permanent s-solution to a temporary p-problem dear

>temporary problem
the problem becomes solved when you commit suicide. it's no longer your problem.

I already know this one and have put it in consideration, i mean other solution. Are there any?

Hi Alice! Cute top.

I need help...

I'm sick. Should I focus on my friends or my job? I can't do both and I certainly will focus on both when I recover.

what size are them feets

>be me trying his hardest to get a gf
>change myself and lie about my interests just so I can appease them
>still doesn't work
>having a good long talk with my buddy
>coming to the point where I just give up
>realize some people are never meant to find SO

So I would like to ask you if you could be kind enough, since I am paying for college and other important stuff (surgery), to buy me a body pillow.

watch your world crumble
wallow in your misery and loss for a while
get over it and make a new world for yourself

Alice, do you enjoy being a trap?

Thank you d-dear and I love you too

I am well, enjoying my last day off before I go back to work. I do have a question, I'm currently on 40mg Celexa for general anxiety and mild depression. I feel like it's not helping as much as it did when I first started, and I'm starting to get some reoccurring brain fog, are there any supplements that could help or should I seek a change in medication?

hello alice. nice to spend some time in here

your problems are tied to the premise that you are alive. if you're no longer alive, your problem no longer exists. there is no way you are this dense.

maybe there is, I mean you dress yourself up in a wig and stockings and post on Sup Forums after all.

Alice, why do you deny being a trap? It's the year of our lord God 2017 A.D.

Bad!

Also bad.

There's no simple answer to that. You'll grieve for a while, and then hopefully set about rebuilding your world and making it more dependent on you than on someone else. And then one day, someone else will see the world you're building and want to spend time in it, maybe even combine theirs with yours. It'll take time though. And it'll hurt. But as long as you don't give up hope, it won't hurt so much one day.

>Also bad.
nice cookie cutter response edge lord. neck yourself.

You can find out w-with an Alice Measurements Account

Her family threatened to file rape charges despite her denial. She was 17 and so was I. All contact was forcefully severed by my friends and family to avoid problems.

>Bad!
why tho

Hey Alice, what class should I play next in Diablo III ? I have Reaper of Souls but no Necromancer. My last character was a Barbarian.

I have a downward curve penis and my frenulum is a bit tight, I don't know if I should go to the doctor or have sex like that, but I don't think normal positions would work for my cock
I've done research online and it said I should just do doggy but I want more
What should I do

I am off to war Alice! I have no fear of what will happen to me. I embrace it fully. I have seen countless friends get hurt and or killed, I no longer fear death. I am ready. I love you I hope I can come back soon.

B-Because I'm a woman

I keep experiencing debilitating panic reactions whenever I try to practice anything I actually want to learn.

Suggestions? I'm considering becoming an artistic alcoholic at this point.

I wanna make an army and take over the world so I can make it better, and also, i'll promote catgirls and catboys (cosplay obviously).

Any tips? i'm kinda stuck on step one having no fortune or super poweres to begin with :/

I have an appointment scheduled next week, thank you

Alice, what do you mean you are a "Woman"? Do you mean like a "woman" with a dick?

incoming feminine penis pictures of alice

What the fuck? I said two words. Here's your (you) I guess...

Good luck!

Start one person at a time.

Instead of wallowing, spend time with friends. They will help user recover faster.

Aw hell yea, sign me up for the Alice measurements account bitches

So today is the anniversary of the day my GF passed away. We were together for 5 years, but she had a heart attack.

Kind of feeling super sick.

I'm s-so sorry that has happened to you, Anonmyous. I w-wish that I could take the pain that you feel right now. You n-need time to grieve over your loss. I'm so so s-sorry that you've had to go through this terrible expierience. P-Please feel free to email me if you'd like to talk privately. [email protected]

>calling someone an edge lord
>telling them to neck themselves right after

>>>>>Using a Sup Forums pass to act like a cunt online

whew lad

get memed on kiddo

N-No, I mean woman as in I h-have a vagina, albeit a bit dusty, b-but it's definitely there.

why Sup Forums only think about faps?

Commemorate her loss, user. Don't dwell on it but certainly don't forget.

May I touch?

Sup Forums is gay as fuck duuudde.

Oh my fucking Jesus Lord Christ, what is this fresh new hell? Holy shit this is actual cancer in digital form. Cancer became sentient and we're all fucked

Alice, why is your "Vagina" dusty? Do you know how to dilate it?

Wise answer....buuuut I'm already doing that lol.

A king bows to no one, but she/he serves everyone. Thus I've started by being nice to everyone i can meet and letting them know of my goal. Despite that, i'm a shut-in most of the time so aside from cosplay events it's hard to recruit people :<

To be honest all i can hope for at this point is a miracle, or a zombie apocalypse :

Wheres the tea?

Alice, would you say that your mother is milf material?

Alice i want to fucking kill myself life is boring and I have exams and shit and my parents will chew me out for not doing well

This isn't a tea thread.

Hi Alice, I hope you're doing ok

I'm a diagnosed tranny but I'm scared to start changing my appearance due to what people will think of me, any ideas?

I'm s-so sorry that you've lost someone close to you, especially in that m-manner. Please try to remember her, but do not dwell on the f-fact she is gone. I t-think I could say that she would w-want you to be happy and remember w-what it was like being with her, rather than dwelling on her passing.

You always ask us how we are doing, helping us when we are down. Is there anything user can help you with?

None of that seems worth killing yourself over.

I'm sorry to hear that, Anonymous. May she rest in peace, and I hope you will find it as well. She'd want you to go on living and find new happiness, I'm sure.

Dunno sailor, maybe that’s somethin’ you should ask your mom after you get off Sup Forums underageb&

Alice! Are you gonna stream anytime soon?? We love you!!

Alice, how much did the surgery to create your man made Vagina cost?

Perhaps your goals are a bit ambitious then... maybe reduce, refocus, and cover more ground towards a new target!

Balancing you time and study time is important, but spending it on Sup Forums is not so good. Take a real bit of time off and set your mind straight. Incrementally, dedicate time each night studying and preparing. You don't want to disappoint, but don't bury yourself in the boring hell of nothingness...

What do you like to do for fun?

How do you feel about yourself currently?

I have a question if you're good for it...

I also live in a hotel rpom andhave been for a year or so

I like to smoke and play vidya but none of then are fun anymore

Niggers. That is all.

I may not be as good as alice. But... I will do my best

how do I control emotions rather than let them control me?

Don't k-kill yourself. T-That's never the option.

It s-shouldn't matter what other people t-think of you, user. B-Be yourself.

military

How is that bad? Sounds expensive...

Those aren't quite hobbies... What about a real hobby. Something that truly captures your mind and makes you focus more closely. Are there any sorts of things you've always been interested in but never actually did?

I can't believe you done this. Kermit has cursed us all.

Copypasted:

I'm sick. Should I focus on my friends or my job? I can't do both and I certainly will focus on both when I recover.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

pills nigga
go talk to a psychiatrist

I feel very fake and tired, I don't doubt that transition is the best path it's just a matter of dealing with the difficulties that come with it. I'm not closeted, my entire company of 110~ people will now by the start of October so there's also some pressure to transition to "prove" myself, otherwise people might start doubting if I am actually trans

I think you meant to reply to

IT IS TIME TO ACKNOWLEDGE.... INTERNET CYBER DEMONS ARE RUINING OUR SYSTEM LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..... BREAK FREE FROM YOUR HORRIBLE MORTAL SHELL CALLED LIFE AND RETURN TO EXUBERANT MANIA... TAKE MY HAND PLEASE AND I WILL LEAD YOU UNTO THE SALVATION PROMISED TO US BY The Prophecy™

sorry to hear that user
have a (You) and a *hug*
it doesn't ever really get any easier, but there will be others who can help you through the harder times

I would imagine that your friends will be more understanding than your job if you don't have time for them.

Suicide is never an option unless you plan on taking other people with you.

#ChrisBenoit

A-Alice I-I w-want t-to c-cum i-inside you l-like R-rainbow D-D-dash :3

If one pill makes youblarger and one pill makes you small, I aks you Alice, what do you think you know?

This is sick. The man lost his gf to a heart attack. One of the most fucked ways to die especially if it happens to normally healthy young people and you still have the audacity to reply to him in that cheap attention whore way. Fuck you, get help.

The rest of you should be ashamed for playing along with this sick person.

9734 Kermit has doomed us long ago

I love you Alice. Hope you are blessed with love and happiness.

Alice, can you rate my cock?

spotted alice talking to himself again

threads over folks

That kind of pressure is never fun to deal with, definitely. I have faith in you, and I'm sure your coworkers support you more than you realize

I always wanted to web Alice up!

I dunno. I get bored easily unless i'm given a challenge.

But yeah... i'm thinking of maybe giving up and accepting i'll never take over the world. Which kinda sucks because it could use some restructuring. In a good way of course.

Is there anything relatively impossible you want to do too?

My life is pretty shitty right now Alice, broke up with my gf about a month ago and had to move into my parents house again in a different region so i had to quit my job, should i just start doing drugs or something?

Especially n-not then. That's murder, n-not suicide.

Sorry, not an attention w-whore, hate attention, t-try again