I got some weed, but no papers or bong, any way i can smoke it...

i got some weed, but no papers or bong, any way i can smoke it? i tried shoving a bud up my nostril and then lighting it up, it worked pretty well but burned my nostril, if u had weed and no papers or a bong how would you smoke it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lnNLN1IyZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A can

do you have a bible? those thin papers are the best

Heat 2 knives up on your stove, put a piece on one then press them together, inhale win

you can use a bottle and a trumpet mouthpiece or if youre desperate, try using a sticky note and some cotton, or make a pipe out of a can, you can use fruit aswell, Just bore a hole in an apple with a spot for the weed to sit.

bible sucks, believe me i tried.
If you can make a self made bong. do that.
And otherwise indeed bible paper.
But its really heavy to smoke.

Fucking easy solution, poke a straw into a bottle and stuff the weed in the straw. The smoke will travel down the straw and float to the top of the bottle where you can over your fat lips over it and inhale.

LIKE A BONG.

Make a simple water pipe with foil and any plastic bottle or use a can and make a pipe.

definitely a can

The apple is easy, and then you have a disgusting resin laden snack for after.

A flat rock and a straw. Put bud on rock, light, inhale with straw. Or aluminum.

get a job

how the fuck could you afford the weed, but not cheap ass papers

thanks guys

Can pipes work well.

Apple pipes if prepared well, work amazingly.

Best bet, get a bottle, get a downtube of some sorts (a metal pen without the pen bit and everything else, just the shell, works well)... and tinfoil (ALOOMINUM to you Yanks).

Take a sheet of aluminum foil. Wrap over pen or pencil. Pull out pen. Stick pen about 1cm or 1/4 inch in aluminum tube. Bend tube a lil over . Ta da, foil pipe.

this x1000

literally bottle + tin foil

poke two holes in bottle

hole 1: small, this is the carb
hole 2: large, this is the hole you inhale from

put alum foil over the top, poke a few tiny holes in with paperclip, pencil, pen, tac, literally anything, pack with weed and smoke

also, tits for fun

boggled my mind how easy it was to throw together a makeshift pipe out of an apple

>stab pen into front for mouthpiece
>stab pen into side for carb
>poke toothpick through top for bowl
>if all 3 meet in the middle you've got something semi functional

with some extra material and a bit more work you can make something that works great

Try this shit pussy

Craft a pipe out of a potato or a carrot. Works fine ;)

Go to Subway and ask for that paper that rolls the sandwich (the thin one) aand have fun

use an apple pipe, makes your bud taste like apples and none if the toxins found in aluminum or plastic

just shove the weed up your butt. it gets you like 10 times higher.

Don't listen to the retards telling you to smoke out of anything metal around your house. Tin foil, cans, pipes, etc will ALL cause bad shit in your brain like schizo. Make an apple pipe or do a knife hit.

>don't use anything metal
he says, before recommending heating up a knife and huffing the result

DUDE

Heard about putting some between two quarters... Never tried it.

>I tried shoving a bud up my nostril and then lighting up

You seriously aren't this stupid are you?

the internet is a dangerous place for the stupid

Take a pencil

Wrap it tight in tin foil

Pull pencil out till only about a quarter of the pencil is left in the tinfoil tube

Bend the tip of rolled tinfoil

Tin foil pipe is ready

>inhaling melted plastic fumes

Since there's no other weed/drugs thread, I'll ask this here. I've tried pot 4 times now and I haven't felt a damn thing. Is this common or is there something I'm doing wrong? Some other dude told me it's because I intake a lot of caffeine, but I can't find any relation between the two. Any help's appreciated, guys.

aluminium pipes

It's completely different. Unless you have some retarded ass knives, chances are that they're not anything toxic. It's not even inhaling through it anyway, it's getting the smoke it creates.

dubs of true

Drink more water, cut out caffeine a bit, get better/more weed. Some brains do just block it though, so if it doesn't work this time you might wanna just stop trying

yes applying heat to metal is different from applying heat to metal, thank you knife chemistry expert

I smoked throughout uni as my friends were doing it, both bongs and joints.. Never felt a thing. I liked the taste though, that's why I carried on smoking.

i did that in mcdonalds once and got FUCKED, hit me like a truck, everyone around me was like "dude ur fucking mad" i was "nah man im good"

All right. If this doesn't work do you know any other "social" drugs? Getting high with friends is fun but they won't take hallucinogens any more.

Mold tin foil around a pen and shape one end into a bowl. Bend it slightly to make a pipe shape. But smoking tin foil supposedly gives you cancer so buy a glass pipe asap.

It's like two bucks for a pack of papers, you can afford weed but no papers?

Fair enough.

Dip a straw in something smelly and wipe off the outside. Put one end up your nose and breathe through it. You can smell the stuff right? Now put the same end just near your nose and breathe in. You don't really smell it much anymore do you?

Regardless, it's safe. Prove me wrong.

i wasn't fully inhaling the first few times i tried. odds are, if you didn't cough, you did it wrong. empty lungs of air, suck the pipe/joint/whatever, then inhale some air afterwards

step 1 is unnecessary. no reason to expose the flesh of the apple and get your bud wet and sticky. just pull the stem out and use the pen to poke a hole straight down. put a slightly bigger nug across the hole to prevent it all from falling in. done.

I'm guessing it's less a financial issue and more of a dumbass pot head issue

All I can really think of is stuff like xanax and codeine, but opioids aren't really something to mess with. Alcohol would be your best bet if weed just won't work for you.

Potato PIPE BRO!

Why does no one mention the POTATO PIPE!

Core out the section where you inhale. Use a knife and cut at a 45 degree angle for the bowl
VIOLA! done!

Make a gaty beug mate

I was coughing up the first few times, then got the hang of it. UK weed isn't as strong though (I believe?..) so people barely cough anyway.

I don't empty my lungs before hand and I've never coughed from it. I'll try this now. Thanks, man.

methamphetamine or amphetamine, or my favorite beer+xanax+amphethamine

good luck, hope it helps.
there's a sweet spot between not paying enough attention to your technique and focusing too much on it and fucking up. sometimes that sweet spot seems REALLY small

Opioids are fucking scary. And my liver tells me that any amount of alcohol is gonna kill me. Guess I'll just stick to my own shit, then.

plastic bottle, piece of beer can/ pop can, cut/burn smol hole in bottom area of bottle and place rolled piece o beer can in the hole, fill with a bit o water in the bottom and boom, makeshift bong boy

Never tried amphetamine, might have to look into it.

smoking pot kills brain cells. user.low sperm count . and faggotry. But you're obviously already there. Can you hear me? Is anybody out there?

do you have a plastic bottle? a can? literally any garbage? honestly if you are too stupid to figure out how to smoke weed, maybe its time you stopped for a bit

i tried it and ended up wanking for like 12 hours and smoking 3 boxes of cigarettes, its some good shit man

oh and dont try phet dude, can fuck u up

Alcohol does all the same things. Are you also against it or just a hypocrite?

same idea as me dude, look up in the thread

i don't like the effect alcohol has on me and i've got an irrational fear of pretty much everything else
goddamn pot lulling me into a false sense of security like this
>I'm not like those other drugs user
>not man-made, no hangover
>cmon
like, i'm still inhaling smoke you fucking plant don't give me that shit

Definitely make a can pipe

hello? can u hear me? hello? brain cells? what is brain cells? what u talking about mane u got any weed man i suck yo dick for sum weed mang

Fuck no ... Im drunk right now. Getting ready to fire up this doobie. Then play with a circular saw .

don't forget to wear protective goggles

underrated comment

fuck dude

Gravity bong
Cut bottom off 2 litter bottle
Take tin foil and form a bowl that fits in top of 2 litter ( make sure fits snug)
Get bucket of water or pitcher 2 litter will fit in
Fill with water and place 2 litter in water cut side down
( Notice the air flow out the top of bottle as you raise and lower 2 litter in and out of water )
When 2 is resting in water place you home made bowl in hole on top of 2litter.
Light bowl and slowly raise bottle out of water ( making sure not to raise to high and brake water seal on bottom of bottle)
After reaching desired hight
Take off bowl and place mouth over hole
As you inhale push down on 2 litter
HAVE FUN

Ok user . bible paper . if its the right kind of paper (thin) its rice paper burn away . plus in the back of the book you should find blank page . roll that shit GREEN HORN. RIN HAS SPOKEN. SO LET IT BE.

Best way is a gravity bong made from a 2 liter pop bottle just google it.

It was taking too long to write a description on how to make a bucket so here's a link

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lnNLN1IyZs

Make gato bong
Some hose tape and a gato bottle

I'm rebuilding Florida. They just don't know it yet.

Just use an apple, drill a hole in the side and put it where the stem usually is. Bam weeds smoekd