Hey faggots did you hear that the new iphone can charge wirelessly? Beat that

Hey faggots did you hear that the new iphone can charge wirelessly? Beat that

Also look at that display. No other company had the balls to make their phone almost 100% screen

that shit suck

nice samsung

>niggers dont know what samsung is

But wait theres more! I know it looks 100% like the iphone 7 but fuck that. The IPHONE 8 has a pretty glass back now! NO OTHER COMPANY HAS DONE THIS SHIT

BUT WAIT THERES EVEN FUCKING MORE! A FUCKING WATCH!!! I know i know, we all thought it " why would apple come out with abother watch? They never sold well to begin with"... but you know what? APPLE SAID FUCK THAT AND RELEASED ANOTHER ONE! no other company has the balls or superior phone design

>What is the essential phone

I mean look at that!! You cant tell me that the sight of the glorious iPhone 7... i mean 8 makes you want to suck another mans cock out of excitement!

You never here of a fucking Galaxy you goddamned retard

Its a 100% sarcastic comment you retard

>mfw when I can use a cheap POS phone for personal use because my employer will always buy me the latest and greatest smartphone for work

so samsung make all the parts and apple bunk up the price and make it slightly shittier with some dumb emoji crap?

got it!

Yeah same.. i've been enjoying my refurbished S6 i got on ebay for only $100. But i need to say the battery sucks dick

Omg the emoji movie tho

And nearly QHD.

>2017
>not having a oneplus 5

Hopped on the iPhone bandwagon after having android since they came out years ago. Friends who have iPhone constantly raged about them and how amazing they were. Grabbed an iPhone7 and said "why the fuck not?". I fucking hate it. What a shit tier phone that does things android was doing YEARS ago. Had a galaxy note 4 and then a 5 before this, should have gotten the 8. The iPhone is inferior in every fucking way imaginable, it's retarded.

Meanwhile, my G6 doesn't have wireless charging. And 3 years ago my G3 had it.

It's not only Apple being fucked up, none od the tech companoes actually care about users, they know we'll buy anyway.

Hey, I for one can't wait to pay $1,000 for a phone. I'm really excited about this.

But then, I am a total moron.

To be fair, they now sell more watches than many watch companies.

You sure? iTards usually don't know the difference.

Google Pixel
You must be fucking joking, OP. Go troll kids, we ain't falling for that shit.

You replying with an example means you fell for it...

I also have a g6, though no wireless charging g it's a pretty great phone.

Never had a wireless charging phone, can you explain why that's something you like? Not having tried it, I don't see what it does for you.

Samsung cables break to easily

Did they add a headphone jack back?

i can already charge my iphone 6 with my microwave

12 seconds

As someone who works in a phone repair store, im crying right now. fixing these will be a bitch.

did you hear it unlocks USING YOUR FACE? woaaahhhhhhhhhhhh TOTALLY NEW IDEAS FROM APPLE LADIES AND NIGGERS
p.s mr noodle guy here.

Is it gonna have previous generation hardware and small battery capacity like previous models?

Yes... BUT LOOK AT THE SCREEN FAGGOT

I got an Vernee Mars. It was cheap and I'm happy with it. I'll never understand people who buy expensive phones and brag about it.

Nexus 4 @ 2012

Hahaha that top notch

Sony z5 and zx both have glass backing

Even if you don't do idiot retarded shit with them? Never had that problem.

But yeah, if that's an issue for you,I can see being glad to not have to mess with cords.

they got the idea from apple faggot

Very courageous

Your dad's a faggot

your dad and my dad should fuck then

That would be gay af

S8+ master race

iphone=shit

Still using a 5s, was thinking about upgrading, might just get the 8. The X looks nice and all but I don't like not having a button. I can see how swiping up to close apps could cause me frustration

naw it would be a total no homo

Tits for trips

sooo wait, they copied samsungs face ID, and took blackberrys swipe up to exit shit.

p.s mr noodle guy here

I'm just curious. Do you happen to own a fedora?

>Nearly QHD
Better said, just over Full HD

Apple batteries suck too after a few months.
>
I do like my iPhone but I get one every few years. My next one will be SE. I don't like those bigger ones. I always need a mammoth case to protect it at work. Why all the sarcastic hate though? Marketing is marketing. They make shit bigger and more expensive, then the retards with the money go buy it. The American Dream. It's like wealthy people buying bmw or Mercedes. It's a status thing. Who gets butthurt over that? Starbucks, dunkin donuts. One cost more than the other. Who cares? You go and bash something but it don't do a damn thing. Where's all the anger coming from? Must be something else triggering it

That's the thing though. You get used to one thing and it makes it feel like the other is shit. I went from a flip phone to iPhone 4. Why iPhone? Well I had an iMac and apple tv2 hacked. I'm a musician, it all works together. When I touch a droid or whatever it seems like garbage to me but I know it's because my perspective is biased on what I'm used to.

Buy an SE for $350. Who says you have to spend $1000? Fucking phone is a phone really. iPhone x is cool but I don't need it. Don't be so retarded about it

Yea they are almost #1 in watch sales so why stop? Some people just don't understand economics I guess

No

>wireless

My iPhone 4 is glass both sides. What everyone talking about? Need the glass for that "wireless" charging Nikola tesla invented 100 years ago. They still not doing it right.

I hate when they change the gestures all the time. I'm still on iPhone 5 iOS 9. I hate updating